Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
NOT going with Shortys guy is a pretty good idea at this point though.

Jack Bando

[/ QUOTE ]
anyone who posts this logic jumps eleventy places up my wolf list.

dustin - do you really believe any of that?
Old 03-31-2007, 02:26 PM

Dustin, did you read Heroes yet?
Old 03-31-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NOT going with Shortys guy is a pretty good idea at this point though.

Jack Bando

[/ QUOTE ]
anyone who posts this logic jumps eleventy places up my wolf list.

dustin - do you really believe any of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who's better between Bando and Siegmund- but not following you another day seems pretty smart.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, did you read Heroes yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

no- I still haven't- its not a permanent vote on you but I'm against just turbo lynching Siegmund today on Shorty's word- I will get take a look at it today.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:30 PM

Boiler and books, you two are the co-winners of my early-day WTF award.

boiler, matrix doesn't read defensive there at all. But you read pretty strange in that exchange. Have you read all his posts? Have you ever been a wolf? Do you know how hard it would be to make all the posts he's made as a noob wolf?

Books, you've got to explain that beaten path, crap vote for me. And, what exactly are you thanking the wolves for?
Old 03-31-2007, 02:35 PM

Good morning! I see I somehow made lots of new friends overnight, and now that it's the weekend and I have more time to be here I may not be here real long.
No easy bandwagons for ME to jump on since the only one going so far is headed down my street. I'm sure there are some wolves among the fingerpointers, but I guess I should take that as a compliment that I am smartening up enough to make them want me gone, instead of seeing me as a harmless fool.

Neil's theory about the seer having wolf-peeked boiler is interesting. It's the first real reason to suspect boiler I've seen. The whole day-1 maniacal assault didn't attract many followers and, given the lack of evidence, probably shouldn't have.

On the other hand, Neil hasn't convinced me of his own innocence. (I stuck to him yesterday because he smelled worse than soah did to me, and I was right about soah, thankyouverymuch.) If he's a wolf, here's a way for him to cast suspicion on another new guy.

Yesterday I discounted soah's post explaining why he wanted scott lynched as emergency self-defense. The fact that soah died an innocent is going to force me to re-examine that view -- as well as look suspiciously at who wanted soah dead so badly and why.

The one "new" thing I see today is this "Jack Bando and Siegmund" theory. Jack's been even quieter than I have been. Is this a "both quiet guys must be wolves lying in the weeds" bandwagon, or is this a case of "I'm sure one of these two is a bad guy, I hope we guess right?" I have nothing in my notes for or against Jack yet, but the list of people acting real suspicious is short. These wolves are good. It'd be hard for me to come up with a list of four names without picking at least one person just for being quiet. I suppose I could vote for Jack on that basis - but is that REALLY the best basis we have for lynching someone today?
Old 03-31-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow matrix, I voted a villager with one of my 10 votes yesterday. Who would have thought?

[/ QUOTE ]

now who's being all defensive?

BTW you cast se7en votes yesterday not 10 the record shows...

i - fmxda
ii - dmk
iii - siegmund

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just posting ideas as they come to me soah. <font color="green">It can lead me in many directions early on.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

iv - books
v - scott
vi - fmxda

[ QUOTE ]
SOAH IS A HORRIBLE VOTE. Many think he is a villager, he may have been peeked, he is a good player.

I think a lot of us think fmxda is evil. Soah's role will be even more clear as we learn other roles

fmxda

[/ QUOTE ]

vii - scott

Pretty firmly against a soah vote - thats either a goot read or evasive wolfiness - can't decide which.

You are certainly being led in many directions. After a morning of flailing around you settle on fmxda/scott - last min jumping to scott when it looked like Luckays late late push might have some effect.

I'd still vote you today maybe - but not yet. (I don't think I am acting retarted - maybe I am w/e)

shortline - are you going to recap over the 2 days of soah debacle that diverted wagons onto soah (?)

Until you do I am going against your pick today and am voting

Jack Bando for the time being. Just as UTR and wolfy as Siegmund - I like dustins reasoning here.

If this jumps me eleventy places up shortlines wolf list so be it. I think shortline really should elaborate on why he pushed soah so dam hard days 1 and 2.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:47 PM

reiterating why i voted soah:

i am a villager. every post soah made was meant to convince everyone that i was a wolf. posts soah made directed at me seemed to be trying to convince me that i was a wolf. he did not once try to convince me he was a villager; he only attacked my motives and pretended he was in my head. he told me that i "could not possibly attack him like this as a villager." you can see why to me, a villager, that argument is not persuasive.

what it comes down to is that i'm mad at soah for putting on blinders and basically ignoring every other person in this game because now i can't tell if all the conclusions he reached were based on my being wolf. he never really answered a very simple question: what happens if i'm a villager? the only people i know how he felt about regardless of my role are scott and fmxda. soah did everything possible to try to convince me in particular that he was a wolf, even if he didn't for everyone else.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty firmly against a soah vote - thats either a goot read or evasive wolfiness - can't decide which.

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm going to assume the latter.

seriously, i didn't push for villagers day one and day two. i pushed for VILLAGER. and it was a villager who did everything in his power to convince me he was a wolf. he didn't even try to convince me he was a villager. so yes, avoiding my opinions now IS wolfy and it will jump you up my wolf list. you're all exaggerating exactly how wrong i have been. i've been one wagon's worth wrong. anyone who pretends to know how much more wrong i have been must know something i don't.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:50 PM

Shortline, can you point me to the last full-length game you were a wolf?

I really doubt you are this game, but I'd like to compare.