Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 12:16 PM

Default Re: M calculator not working

[ QUOTE ]
I just started using FTS. I have always been worried about how it would work with my mods. I have only played maybe 1k hands or so, since purchasing it.

My table is heavily Mod'ed. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The auto-rebuy doesn't seem to work, as mentioned previously. I am pretty anal about staying topped up, and used to have do multiple clicks when my stack got low. I much prefer a quick Xbutton1 click. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This program saves me soooo many mouse clicks I am upset I waited so long to purchase it. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Here is my current (boring) table set-up I am using.

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like your table has a few mods that are problematic, and will prevent some features of FTS from working. There is a list of things on the documentation page in the troubleshooting section, under table mods.
nano
Old 08-24-2007, 12:24 PM

Its not a big concern for me. I am used to manually reloading, and FTS makes this a quick mouse click now. I would rather have my modfied buttons/avatars than auto-reload.

Thanks for this awesome program.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:04 PM

everything is super slow for me... im on green felt with no avatars...
Old 08-24-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
everything is super slow for me... im on green felt with no avatars...

[/ QUOTE ]

The only time I have seen super slow respones is if there is some protection program running in the background... like process guard, snoopfree, or some virus checker. FTS is writing to other applications (the poker table) and some of these programs slow the process down to check out what FTS is doing. If you have any of these running, try disabling and see if that helps. Let me know what happens so I can add what you learn to the FTS documentation web page.
nano
Old 08-24-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not trying to be a crybaby about it since everything still works in Classic view, but I'd just like this problem acknowledged so it can be fixed for the next version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried this several times, and I'm not able to duplicate what you are seeing, and I haven't heard any other users report this.

FTS uses image recognition to determine the number of players and the stack sizes, so the problem is usually a table mod. Do you have any table mods? If you send me a screen capture of your racetrack table I'll take a look and see if I see anthing wrong with it (preferrably a good quality .png image). Also, have you checked the troubleshooting notes here ?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gone through the troubleshooting steps, and everything checks out fine. I was using a custom table, but everything was working fine until last Thursday when Full Tilt updated. I re-installed Full Tilt to get rid of any table mod interference, but the problem is still there.

Also, I should have mentioned this is on Play Money tables. I read through the entire troubleshooting section, and I read about FTS not detecting # of players correctly on 6-max Play Money tables. But not reading hero's stack size on 6-max Racetrack seems to be a separate problem.

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Racetrack:

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Classic:

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason your tables look stretched horizontally to me. I'm not sure what is causing that. But if that image is what FTS is using to do image recognition with, that would cause problems. Any ideas why it is stretched?
nano
Old 08-24-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I would like to know why the 4xbb raise = .95 when you play NL25? I would like it to be .25x4=$1.

It is really annoying for me. Can this be fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]
hey pkr,
NL25 is problematic because the small blind isnt't 1/2 of the BB, and rounding errors cause this. I'll take another look at it and see if I can solve it.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Thanks for looking at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this fixed now, and it will be in next release... probably this Sunday.

nano
Old 08-24-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since a few weeks I'm a happy user of your FTS program.

I recognized that it's necessary to determine a screensize (small/normal/large). Since I bought this program to make multitabling more easy I've put mine on small. However, it's not small enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. It's still a little bit bigger than the smallest possible with the FT software. Is it possible to add this size to the program? Because with that size I can 9table on my 22" widescreen without overlap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Dizzie,
When I first selected the table sizes, I had a lot of problems with image recognition if the table was as small as it could go, and I opted a slightly larger size. If there was a lot of interest in this smallest size table, I could take another look at it (but honestly it is a lot of work having to make all of the images for another size table). But if a lot of you would like FTS to work with this size let me know and I'll see if it will work.
nano
Old 08-24-2007, 06:54 PM

hey nanochip,
i love your program. When i use manual reload and set it to 20% it reloads instea for the automatic amount that fulltilt has set instead of 20%, is there a way to fix this?
thanks
Old 08-24-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I recognized that it's necessary to determine a screensize (small/normal/large). Since I bought this program to make multitabling more easy I've put mine on small. However, it's not small enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. It's still a little bit bigger than the smallest possible with the FT software. Is it possible to add this size to the program? Because with that size I can 9table on my 22" widescreen without overlap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Dizzie,
When I first selected the table sizes, I had a lot of problems with image recognition if the table was as small as it could go, and I opted a slightly larger size. If there was a lot of interest in this smallest size table, I could take another look at it (but honestly it is a lot of work having to make all of the images for another size table). But if a lot of you would like FTS to work with this size let me know and I'll see if it will work.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add my name to the list of folks who would like it smaller (I play on a 1024 x 768 laptop, so space is a premium). Not a huge deal, as the small size doesn't have *that* much overlap with 4 tables, so I would prefer it the current size if going smaller is really a large amount of work or might cause instability.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Dizzie,
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your response! I'll wait and see if other people are interested, if not... so be it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

btw: without this program it was even hard to play 6tables at once, so FTS is already a big improvement for me!