Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Round Five FINAL Scores

Sorry, I've always found redheads unattractive, and in most cases psycho (or crazier than normal). This came up in a recent conversation with friends and we all pretty much agreed on that. And I am Adam Ant that if you put that hair on Cindy Crawford it would cost her a couple points in my book too.

I'm comparing her to Cynthia Nixon only in the fact that their hair is the same color. Obviously other than that the differences are substantial.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:02 PM

Sorry if my last post to you was a little disrespectful. Just joking around (and reeling from your funny critique). Anyway, didn't want you to think I was pissed off! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

nah, let's have THREE more pics!!!

each judge must select a genre/era and you have to get one gal from each one! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I like this.

My genre: horror movies!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord people, you're killing me here. I don't even particularly like to look at hot actresses. And Horror? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] It figures you would pick a genre that I really hate!

ok, what do you think about this?

Horror hottie - Neve as Sidney what's-her-name in Scream

Ok is this photo from Scream? I don't even know [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It just popped up on GoogleImage when I typed in "Neve Campbell Scream" If it's not then I will come up with a different girl.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:32 PM

Good one Katy. I would have preferred SF myself. And I'm willing to stick with ONE if you are. Let these sadists find their pleasure elsewhere.

Bed now. Pick later.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:37 PM

Good night Chip. Sleep well.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:41 PM

Ooh, scream queens are fun! Neve Campbell can look like a very pretty version of a fairly plain girl sometimes, but it's rare that I've seen her and thought that her looks were notable compared to other run of the mill starlets.

She looks really pretty in the first pic though. In the second, she looks like she just got done throwing up after a session with a tainted tattoo needle.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:27 PM

One of the Scream Queen greats, Barbara Steele:

Old 11-13-2007, 03:29 PM

Can't see that pic for some reason.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I've always found redheads unattractive, and in most cases psycho (or crazier than normal). This came up in a recent conversation with friends and we all pretty much agreed on that. And I am Adam Ant that if you put that hair on Cindy Crawford it would cost her a couple points in my book too.

I'm comparing her to Cynthia Nixon only in the fact that their hair is the same color. Obviously other than that the differences are substantial.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Cynthia Nixon is not a true redhead. She's a mousy blonde. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, period. Redhead, blonde or brunette.

Personally, I think redheads with smooth, milky white, pale skin to be the height of female beauty.

NOM NOM NOM
Old 11-13-2007, 04:40 PM

Well the moral of the story here is that we all have different tastes. Some of us like chicks with fiery red hair and pasty skin, and some of us think they're crazy.

Anyway, I have to respect everyone for not taking the easy (Portman) out in the contest. I'm not so sure I could have been that strong.