Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what to do with the high hand jackpot monies?
Jackpot is included in the action. Slim gets 25% of it. 271 84.95%
Jackpot is a bonus, and does not count as action. Slim gets nothing from it. 18 5.64%
You guys should have figured this shiznit out earlier. Split the difference and give Slim 12.5% or something. 27 8.46%
Something else / i like to vote for random options / ysscky 3 0.94%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

I am going down for my nap. I will most likely be AFK for a few hours, but I may get itchy and come back sooner. I will DEFINITELY be back on before 8PM Eastern (5PM my time) so I do not accidentally vote for the wrong person. Later all.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:58 PM

oof, I didn't realize, but I won't be checking in from now until night. Anyways, assume that if I was here, I would put up a big fuss and go "omgomg this guy has a clear village tell" for everyone in my villager/likely village rows (Herbie, fmxda, soah, patton, zurvan, FCBL, dmk, and lastchance)

see you guys tomorrrrowww.
my vote will be staying on Kyro's Mother
Old 01-09-2007, 06:03 PM

DMK,

I'll help you out a bit. Reasons people are voting for me:

Patton - I voted him. You know how that works...he just can't believe I could be a villager and vote him (I guess).

Luckay - I agree with much of his list, but he is 100% wrong on me. And I suspect he is wrong on others too this early in the game.

FBL - Because Luckay said so

DMK - damned if I know, I thought you could read me, although I will admit I try to play every game a little differently.

Anyway, I really think Stephen is evil. Last time he was this quiet I picked up on it and called him out for it. He then became "good villager Stephen" and ended up being a wolf. Stephen would be my preference today - by a long shot over everyone else.

Oh yeah, vote Stephen

Somewhat off topic: Is the discussion thread for this just 50+ posts by Scott, or what?

More on topic: The newer players have done a lot of talking. Would appreciate more chats from the more experienced players now k thx.

KM - it occurs to me you haven't pestered me about having good, insightful posts yet. No, I don't have anything particularly insightful to say about this game yet. Odd that you haven't asked yet, but at least you're calling me suspicious, and I'm guessing that's why. Nothing is particularly standing out to me yet, except DMK, but I'm intentionally trying not to think about him just now. That, and I'm pretty sure on Luckay either being villager or intentionally trying to convince me he's villager. I don't think he'd try to get me lynched if he was trying to clear himself to me, though.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:05 PM

Okay guys, time for the official daily afternoon tl;dr special

I can already tell that I am going to be one of the candidates for lynching tonight. As has been pointed out by myself and Soah I have been way off my normal villager game like night and day different. It should be pretty obvious to everyone that I am in fact making no effort to make this game similar to the normal villager style you guys are used to me using. This means one of four things has to be true

1. I am Toth and really want to get lynched
2. I am so bad at WW that I actually started doing this unintentionally as a wolf and then decided to go with it
3. I decided to play completely differently as a wolf than I do as a villager hoping that I could convince you guys that there is no way I would act so differently as a wolf even though people who act different than normal get lynched like always
4. I am mixing up my villager game, trying to make myself generically harder to read for when I actually one day get to be a wolf, and trying to have some fun since it can be boring to always be a vanillager

The answer is obviously #4 but if you really think that it is any of the others than feel free to lynch me. Why this time you might ask? Well the truth is lynches in the early game mean much less in this game than they do in others because of the balancing nature of Cyradis. Since I am not a power role it is just not that big a deal if the village lynches me on day 1 or day 2, it is also a good thing if the wolves eat me or peek me because that means they won't eat or peek one of the village power roles.

I am really trying to improve my game overall and I was worried that while I had gotten quite good at looking like a villager when I was one I was afraid that as soon as I got picked as a wolf I would give myself away really early. I am not FPSing or intentionally playing poorly or anything just trying out a different style/persona if you will.

Anyways I hope you guys can see what I am doing here and spare me from lynching today but if not then I will certainly understand.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:06 PM

blah, I'm such a sucker for KM [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Stephen H, not changing, leaving right now
Old 01-09-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Somewhat off topic: Is the discussion thread for this just 50+ posts by Scott, or what?

More on topic: The newer players have done a lot of talking. Would appreciate more chats from the more experienced players now k thx.

KM - it occurs to me you haven't pestered me about having good, insightful posts yet. No, I don't have anything particularly insightful to say about this game yet. Odd that you haven't asked yet, but at least you're calling me suspicious, and I'm guessing that's why. Nothing is particularly standing out to me yet, except DMK, but I'm intentionally trying not to think about him just now. That, and I'm pretty sure on Luckay either being villager or intentionally trying to convince me he's villager. I don't think he'd try to get me lynched if he was trying to clear himself to me, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...this is almost scary. Were you reading my post over my shoulder while I was typing it. Did you just remember your wolf tell?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4. I am mixing up my villager game, trying to make myself generically harder to read for when I actually one day get to be a wolf, and trying to have some fun since it can be boring to always be a vanillager

[/ QUOTE ]

This is, by far, the worst reason for acting not like a villager. It makes me want to lynch you.

In fact, here. Lynch Herbie.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:08 PM

Stephen again