Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Round Five FINAL Scores

[ QUOTE ]
Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, she was SO hot in that character. Like how about when she drank that big fat dude under the table in Tibet or wherever? One of the hottest non-sex scenes in movie history IMO. I give her a 9.51, I have this suspicion she would be too high maintenance to call "perfect", and any less than that she would kick my ass/challenge me to a drinking contest.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jane Russell as Rio McDonald in The Outlaw

[/ QUOTE ]

badass cowboys fought over her, why wouldn't i like her?

Old 11-13-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, the playmate of one of my hottest male character selections. indy is hot so she is by default.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hot and dead, comin' up
=======================

<font color="white"> F U Dom </font>

Marilyn Monroe as 'The Girl' in The Seven Year Itch

[/ QUOTE ]

obv hot, but i've never been a particularly huge fan of this character or mm for that matter. even so she is obv quite hot.

Old 11-13-2007, 03:01 AM

Wow.

I wasn't willing to wait for Miss7T4 to give the official score so I ran this myself.

Chip: 8.78
Katy: 8.82

Obv this rounds to an 8.8 dead heat unless we want to stand on a hundredth of a point margin; which seems kind of anticlimactic (heh heh) to me, after all we've been through on this particularly in the final round.

I hereby challenge Katy to ONE more pick, winner take all.

Agreed?

Edit: It occurred to me that some judges have given scores in the hundredth point range, so I am also willing to give Katy a hearty congratulations on a game well played. I couldn't think of anyone I would prefer to bow to. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow.

I wasn't willing to wait for Miss7T4 to give the official score so I ran this myself.

Obv this rounds to an 8.8 dead heat unless we want to stand on a hundredth of a point margin; which seems kind of anticlimactic (heh heh) to me, after all we've been through on this particularly in the final round.

Agreed?

Edit: It occurred to me that some judges have given scores in the hundredth point range, so I am also willing to give Katy a hearty congratulations on a game well played. I couldn't think of anyone I would prefer to bow to. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, let's have THREE more pics!!!

each judge must select a genre/era and you have to get one gal from each one! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I like this.

My genre: horror movies!
Old 11-13-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow.

Agreed?

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, let's have THREE more pics!!!

each judge must select a genre/era and you have to get one gal from each one! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I like this.

My genre: horror movies!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm for it-- fantasy/sci-fi
Old 11-13-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, this is what I've got for you:

Rachel McAdams as Lisa Reisert in Red Eye

[/ QUOTE ]
See, this is where my lack of knowledge of this character is gonna hurt someone. Hot enough, decent pics, I would hate to return her to the upright and locked position, but still...7.5 for looking like a non-naughty librarian, one who would show you to a card catalog without letting you see her bibliography.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta see the flick. She is incredibly beautiful here. Sit next to blue eyes like that in an airplane -- and I'm not actually a fan of blue eyes usually -- and I pretty much defy you not to fall head over heels. She was spectacularly beautiful in this flick, just breath-taking.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lauren Bacall is smokin.

Ok I've got one for you. But is she even dead? I can't remember. Here ya go, Dom. Here's a red head for ya

Ann-Margret as Rusty in Viva Las Vegas

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, you're gonna hate me for this, but I don't like redheads. Yet my father was a HUGE Ann-Margaret fan/stalker/apologist. It's like the body could be hot but their hair might as well be a mophead soaked in Ragu; it sort of cancels everything else out. 7.51, I'm feeling generous. And by the way, I've yet to come across someone who found the red haired chick in Sex &amp; the City remotely attractive. It's like she was a red herring, literally.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the most beautiful women of the last half century. Your hatred for the reds messed up your mind severely here. This girl was so phenomenal she actually looked better as she aged. Until she fell off a stage and needed facial reconstructive surgery anyway. But still, even approaching oldness and after having her face caved in, check her in 52 Pick-Up and tell yourself you have any hope of being with a woman that beautiful when you're that age. Or, maybe, any.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Haha, you're gonna hate me for this, but I don't like redheads. Yet my father was a HUGE Ann-Margaret fan/stalker/apologist. It's like the body could be hot but their hair might as well be a mophead soaked in Ragu; it sort of cancels everything else out. 7.51, I'm feeling generous. And by the way, I've yet to come across someone who found the red haired chick in Sex &amp; the City remotely attractive. It's like she was a red herring, literally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuq, *!&amp;@* [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] . You are not seriously comparing Ann Margret to the red haired chick in Sex &amp; the City are you? What the hell is the matter with you? First off, look at her nose in that second pic. She has a perfect nose. Also if I may point you to her mouth. She has a perfect mouth. In fact, she has a perfect nose, mouth and facial structure in general. Forget about the color of her hair, the girl's face is, well, perfect. Furthermore, did you even take any time to assess the awesomeness of her yellow dress? That dress is kickass. That is one awesome vintage yellow dress with a classic cut and very cute detailing at the waist.

and btw...[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Blarg