No 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 11:11 PM

Default Re: SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C)

I need a new laptop. Suggestions?
Old 05-22-2007, 11:15 PM

I just got a Dell Inspiron with a 17" and massive res for about 800 quid off ebay. Well pleased with it.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:19 AM

Kil, that doesn't solve the problem of finding time to do something if she's already busy when you first suggest.

Also, I've learned not to bet on myself when it comes to girls.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I run good at life. I had been trying to get weed like forever but couldnt find it anywhere. Then today I have a terrible session and go on massive mega tilt and wanna start breaking [censored] but then my friend calls and says he can get some. Nothing soothes a tilted soul like a fresh bowl of greens.

Also Sony LCDs are THE [censored]!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha brooo the same thing happened to me today! But I've been running hot in may so I'll fyp:

[ QUOTE ]
I run good at life. I had been trying to get weed like forever but couldnt find it anywhere. Then today I have a solid session and go on massive mega poop and wanna start breaking [censored] but then my friend calls and says he can get some. Time to celebrate summer w/ a fresh bowl of greens.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:33 AM

Goofy, heed this advice:

[ QUOTE ]
Goofy,

You have one month left. Might as well be forward. You aren't going to see here again after that right? Seems pretty low risk. No reason to milk it for 2 weeks to get shot down.........

[/ QUOTE ]

The man knows his [censored]. You're young, good-looking, and single. Don't dwell on this [censored] man. Your attitude towards this girl should be 'lets have a good time before I bounce', so aim your conversation around that topic. If she's a fun girl, things will roll into your lap.

Try taking a risk and saying something much more forward than you usually would; in retrospect you have nothing to lose. Girls looove confidence. Just try it.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Watched the first 5 episodes of Prison Break today and yesterday. Seems pretty cool, I'm kinda gripped by it. Shame the acting of most of the main leads is soo poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be warned, you've already watched the best part of the show. The end is going to disappoint. Oh wait, there is none, it just keeps going and going and going.

Then, you might get sucked into watching season 2 because you're already invested, same as tufat.

As a former employer of mine once said, "Forewarned is Fairwarned."
Old 05-23-2007, 07:22 AM

I suggest watching Friday Night Lights. Just watched in two days the whole season one. It really rocks, Aimee Teegarden is so hot (and cute when she cries [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
Old 05-23-2007, 07:29 AM

yeah thats a good show
Old 05-23-2007, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Watched the first 5 episodes of Prison Break today and yesterday. Seems pretty cool, I'm kinda gripped by it. Shame the acting of most of the main leads is soo poor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be warned, you've already watched the best part of the show. The end is going to disappoint. Oh wait, there is none, it just keeps going and going and going.

Then, you might get sucked into watching season 2 because you're already invested, same as tufat.

As a former employer of mine once said, "Forewarned is Fairwarned."

[/ QUOTE ]
Season 2 was poor, I really liked season 1 though, too bad it's a neverending story, you just feel empty when season 1 is over. Not as empty though as watching 5 episodes of a show (day break) only to find out that it was the last episode because it got canceled.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:55 AM

so with korean girl today

talked to her
told her I thought she was 20 when I first met her.

blah blah blah, she was impressed with the fact I get money from poker, and I've been living off it since I was 16. etc etc, asked if I had japanese friends I said I did, she said she wants some. And "let's make some friends together"

blah blah then class started, [censored]. I need to get her cell phone email
Closed Thread