Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Round Five FINAL Scores

Yeah, I remember her from Starman, and I think she did one other thing that should be memorable -- but I can't even remember it! Cool that she's reappearing in the new Raiders -- vhich by the vay I didn't even know there vas vun.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:18 PM

she was also the female lead in Animal House, playing Peter Reigert's girlfriend who sleeps with Donald Sutherland.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:32 PM

I always liked her in Animal House. And Donald Sutherland's stoner professor was one memorable character [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Love that guy!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:45 AM

A rather brief cameo but I liked Donald Sutherland's performance in Animal House and just had to find a picture of him. I'm pretty sure this is from that movie. Correct me if I'm wrong.

(I hope no one minds me including him in the hot female character thread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

" Professor Jennings gets stoned with three students and confesses that teaching is just his day job while he's finishing the novel he started eight years ago. One student says that it must be very good; Jennings replies 'It's a piece of [censored].' "

Old 11-13-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
gg all. Well played.

This turned out to be a lot more difficult and time-consuming than I imagined. The odd thing I learned is that the core of 'hot actresses' in relatively recent movies in which I might expect the judges to know the characters is surprisingly small. Or maybe it's just my imagination [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Good luck Katy. I might be putting myself at a disadvantage tipping my hand this early but I have a lot going on this weekend also (I'm off work soon) and don't want to keep judges and Loungers waiting so:

Elizabeth Shue as Sera in 'Leaving Las Vegas'

Special Bonus NSFW Link!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah so tonight I lost fairly early, set over set on the flop. So weird, the friend who took me down was notoriously loose and he didn't look at his cards until post flop as a small joke (he was big blind), I limped with 33 and was sure I was way ahead yet he managed to call in the dark with queens and flopped trips also. Oh well, gotta not cash every time if I wanna be invited back.

Oh, this is a 9.75, her whole slutiness in this film combined with her subsequently being victimized made her a character that was both hot and resonant.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, this is what I've got for you:

Rachel McAdams as Lisa Reisert in Red Eye

[/ QUOTE ]
See, this is where my lack of knowledge of this character is gonna hurt someone. Hot enough, decent pics, I would hate to return her to the upright and locked position, but still...7.5 for looking like a non-naughty librarian, one who would show you to a card catalog without letting you see her bibliography.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hot and dead, comin' up
=======================

<font color="white"> F U Dom </font>

Marilyn Monroe as 'The Girl' in The Seven Year Itch

[/ QUOTE ]
It's pretty hard to give Norma Jean anything less than perfect. She was hot, she knew what to wear, she banged Presidents and MVPs, that's a pretty short list. 10.0.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lauren Bacall is smokin.

Ok I've got one for you. But is she even dead? I can't remember. Here ya go, Dom. Here's a red head for ya

Ann-Margret as Rusty in Viva Las Vegas

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, you're gonna hate me for this, but I don't like redheads. Yet my father was a HUGE Ann-Margaret fan/stalker/apologist. It's like the body could be hot but their hair might as well be a mophead soaked in Ragu; it sort of cancels everything else out. 7.51, I'm feeling generous. And by the way, I've yet to come across someone who found the red haired chick in Sex &amp; the City remotely attractive. It's like she was a red herring, literally.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jane Russell as Rio McDonald in The Outlaw

[/ QUOTE ]
I've always heard incredible things about this chick but always found her to be something of a centaur. 7.0, would have gone higher if I was into mystical horses.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've yet to come across someone who found the red haired chick in Sex &amp; the City remotely attractive. It's like she was a red herring, literally.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that works out since she's not into teh dudes anyway.

'Cynthia Nixon's Girlfriend'