A duck the size of a horse 36 56.25%
100 duck sized horses 28 43.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2007, 12:17 PM

Default Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm officially putting Dustin on ignore, and it's permanent.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's lame ....

just sayin

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably. But he's pissing me off, and I don't need that. He's not adding anything to the game, which is pretty standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you want him to do now. Lay down and die? He has to try to get 2 people to convert and thats what hes trying to do. He's also trying to annoy us .. and that is his perrogative. If he is bothering you so much, let's kill him tonight, i have no problem with that
Old 09-14-2007, 12:18 PM

Ok fine I'll kill Dustin tonight (although I find his continued presence amusing)
Old 09-14-2007, 12:20 PM

Mets: good for him, trying to convert people. Fine, I have no problem with that.

But, his attitude sucks, he's being an [censored], and he's purposely trying to get us going.

I've never seen him participate in a game where being obnoxious wasn't a major part of his strategy, and I'm tired of it.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:20 PM

ok
reelect herbmeister
Old 09-14-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mets: good for him, trying to convert people. Fine, I have no problem with that.

But, his attitude sucks, he's being an [censored], and he's purposely trying to get us going.

I've never seen him participate in a game where being obnoxious wasn't a major part of his strategy, and I'm tired of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

then we'll kill him. Ignoring him when he is alive is retarted. Killing him cause he is making your blood pressure boil is fine.
Ignoring players involved in a game you are playing is always lame .. i mean you can glance over and ignore them but putting them on ignore is awful
Old 09-14-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think that BM doesn't want to be voted in because he genuinely fears he might be tempted to pull a 180 just for the hell (and possible +EV, i've stopped really thinking about it) of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean 'tempted'? i am with whichever side is most beneficial to me.

i am with the alliance and am helping them in every way i can, but if they voted me in today i would 'backstab' them because i believe it would give me a better chance to make it to the final 2. honestly zurvan you disagreeing with me on that is nothing more than a difference of opinion and playstyle imo.

actually tmr would be the perfect day to make me mayor as then i really cant gain anything from backstabbing however you look at it.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not comfortable voting monk, frankly. He seems to be the only one that's not convinced it's bad form to switch.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is smart zurvan. like ive always said, at least with me you know exactly where you stand.

herbie is perfect today because we know he wont backstab us. i can rely on him today, just as if we choose to make me mayor tmr, herbie knows he can rely on me then
Old 09-14-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then we'll kill him. Ignoring him when he is alive is retarted. Killing him cause he is making your blood pressure boil is fine.
Ignoring players involved in a game you are playing is always lame .. i mean you can glance over and ignore them but putting them on ignore is awful

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the thing - I can't ignore him. I try, but it's a personality flaw. If I don't see his idiocy, I can't get caught up replying to it.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:27 PM

Zurvan is a giant hypocrite, on the the scale of Dickishness, he far out ranks me. Just thought I would say that, though it probably doesn't need to be said.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:27 PM

The only time I put someone on ignore during a game I wound up reading all of their posts anyways (stupid quote feature)
Old 09-14-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i am with the alliance and am helping them in every way i can, but if they voted me in today i would 'backstab' them because i believe it would give me a better chance to make it to the final 2. honestly zurvan you disagreeing with me on that is nothing more than a difference of opinion and playstyle imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think our disagreement here is not playstyle, it's our interpretation of how the other side will act in the future. I maintain that, regardless of what they say, given a chance to win, they'll take it.

Maybe I just can't understand an attitude that would have someone playing a game where they aren't trying to win.