Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

fwiw, i met newhizzle before and he was straight up.

never met brandi.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on video evidence I have narrowed it down to 4 candidates. Dutch Boyd, Sam Grizzle, Dan Harrington or Allan Cunningham - I mean Goehring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought action Dan was as straight up as they come?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:36 PM

i think what this thread needs is more people chiming in to confirm that newhizzle is indeed a nice guy.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:37 PM

Brandi,

When will it get through your skull??? Cashing in a few tournaments does not make you a great or even good poker player. It just means you're not a complete stiff. The fact that you're trying to bash Newhouse by saying he's a losing poker player completely takes away all your credibility though. Congratulations on digging your own grave.

At one point you had a chance at convincing people on here that you were a capable poker player. You aren't smart enough though to pull something like that off. Picking Newhizzle's poker skills as a target to bash = lol choice.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on video evidence I have narrowed it down to 4 candidates. Dutch Boyd, Sam Grizzle, Dan Harrington or Allan Cunningham - I mean Goehring.

[/ QUOTE ]
My money is on Kristy Gazes.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hustlers

[ QUOTE ]
I want to address something here. I acknowledged earlier that I shouldn't have used a certain analogy and that my tone has been too harsh. Nonetheless I received a great deal of hatred not primarily based on that analogy/tone, but as to my skepticism and characterisation of her as an untruthful hustler based on her history in this forum and outside accounts. I stand by that.

Now let's review the chain of events:

1) I make my posts and get villified by many including previous haters;
2) Oski and jcx defend me after I clarified but acknowledge my tone/harshness wasn't right;
3) Shaniac comes in with a knowledgeable view that she shouldn't be believed and is a hustler and El D backs him up;
4) Two more respected fellow HSNL posters, Rika and fsuplayer, make posts defending my views directly or through backing Oski who did;
5) It is posted and now seems likely to be true that brandi may well have scammed newhiz;
6) Other posters join a long stream of previous ones in making crude personal attacks and jokes which I never did and yet don't receive much if any criticism, and certainly not the level of hostility that I did;
7) My previous haters in the thread are now strangely silent though some new gullible ones (though who maybe haven't read the entire thread) have chimed in.

So if you don't like my arguments in this thread, then fine. But then examine Oski's excellent posting in this thread along with additional information/assessment by Shaniac and by another poster concerning her dealings with newwhiz. Then see if you get it or still are just as gullible as before. Some people can learn enough about human nature to spot BS when they see it, and others just have to learn in each and every instance where it comes up because they don't have the life experience and/or logical reasoning ability/emotional detachment to spot it. And they should just stamp <font color="red">SUCKER</font> on their foreheads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff,

I'm gonna tell you something for the zillionth time (yawn) and then say something else. The comment about stripppers/prostitutes 'asking for it' was crude and disgusting and almost wholly illogical, and I hope you realize that after how much you've been vilified.

All,

Ok, there. Now, I just read this entire thread, every single post, and while some people had an issue with just the 'asking for it' comment, which is understandable, a great many posters on the first few pages condemned Bluff simply based on his cynicism and lack of empathy towards Brandi. Lo and behold, by the 7th and 8th pages, as Brandi's credibility starts to falter, almost every single post is cynical and insulting and demeaning. While there is something very unsettling about the stuff Bluff has said and I am certainly not jumping in his corner, i'd really like to stress this double standard.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:43 PM

what big tourney did Dutch win?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:44 PM

Bluffthis,

honestly i dont know if everyone disagrees with your general views about brandi, but you just come off as a hysterical douchebag who starts to wail about things. you're a really annoying poster and manage to make these threads about you. that's the mark of a really terrible debater.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:44 PM

it's like the thread that keeps on giving! and so close to christmas too!!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE THREAD!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what big tourney did Dutch win?

[/ QUOTE ]

2006 WSOP early event. Is that a "big" tourney though?
Closed Thread