Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
I did some more testing, and autorebuy works in Classic view, but not in Racetrack view. Software can't read the player's stack size anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

*UPDATE*

I did even more testing. The problem is on Racetrack view on 6-max tables. FTS can't read player's stack size and can't read the # of players correctly anymore.

Also, the # of players problems is occuring on 6-max tables even in Classic view.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thx nano, I'll give it a shot.
What should the first safety delay be set at?

[/ QUOTE ]

The default value for Safety Delay 1 is 150. You shouldn't need to change that one.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx nano. Still having crash issues. I dont use any displays. Would turning off preset bet window clear things up? I guess I'm trying to determine what in FTP Shortcuts is causing the crashes so I can just turn off that feature.

Alo, is it possible to have the POV control bet increments? I can map it to specific joystick buttons (Joy1, etc) but im unsure how to map it so POV up increases the bet and POV down decreases it...

[/ QUOTE ]
Try unchecking the preset bet, OSD 1 and OSD 2 checkboxes. They are the features that push the min and max buttons every time the betting window appears. But I have no idea why that would interfere with the Fold/Call/Bet buttons.

FTS currently doesn't have a way to use the POV for hotkeys. If you have some other software that can map the POV to keyboard keys, that would probably work.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This doesn't won't open sngs for me. I'm using xp. I also have the same problem with sngmth. They both work start working if I manually open the sngs, they will re-arrange the tables and everything.

[/ QUOTE ]
Will it open a SNG for you if you click on the buttons on the left size of the SnG A tab? I used that today and it was working here. I assume you have the lobby setup with the desired tables showing there. Send me a screen shot of your SnG A tab, and which SnG you are trying to open (or tell me all of the setting in that row.
nano
Old 08-18-2007, 07:52 PM

I have noticed a problem with the preset preflop bet size (when 1st to raise/bet) not being correct. I hope to have a fix shortly.
nano
Old 08-20-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have noticed a problem with the preset preflop bet size (when 1st to raise/bet) not being correct. I hope to have a fix shortly.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. I noticed that, but it only happens every once in a while for me.

On an unrelated note, does FTS know when the pot has been raised preflop? If it does, would you consider a different color title bar for a raised pot?
Old 08-20-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. I noticed that, but it only happens every once in a while for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm testing the following as a solution to the problem. If you have time, let me know if this solves it on your computer.

Increase the Safety Delay 1 on the Misc tab from 150 to 250. If 250 works, then try 200.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I did some more testing, and autorebuy works in Classic view, but not in Racetrack view. Software can't read the player's stack size anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

*UPDATE*

I did even more testing. The problem is on Racetrack view on 6-max tables. FTS can't read player's stack size and can't read the # of players correctly anymore.

Also, the # of players problems is occuring on 6-max tables even in Classic view.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I crazy since nobody else is mentioning this problem? I backed up my Full Tilt program folder, and installed Full Tilt fresh. FTS doesn't read the player's stack size on 6-max Racetrack view anymore. So autorebuy doesn't work anymore with this setup.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm testing the following as a solution to the problem. If you have time, let me know if this solves it on your computer.

Increase the Safety Delay 1 on the Misc tab from 150 to 250. If 250 works, then try 200.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have some time tomorrow to check this out, and I'll let you know.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I crazy since nobody else is mentioning this problem? I backed up my Full Tilt program folder, and installed Full Tilt fresh. FTS doesn't read the player's stack size on 6-max Racetrack view anymore. So autorebuy doesn't work anymore with this setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, it's working for me (I use 6-max racetrack). I've got my tables set to Small size.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:49 PM

nm