Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2006, 12:34 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Okay, here's my list.

madtown - Come on? He's a modding another game where he'll mod-kill AFK players. Isn't this a bit odd to anyone else?

Alex - I can't put my finger on it, but I'm actually starting to like Patton's original theory

Amp - For a normally solid villager, sure seems to be under the radar

I also don't feel comfortable with Syn or Chuckles.

I'm more willing to trust the following:

Sumzero
Kyro
Zurvan
Shortline (Surprisingly, I actually think he's a villager)
Old 05-09-2006, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
madtown - Come on? He's a modding another game where he'll mod-kill AFK players. Isn't this a bit odd to anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I had forgotten madtown until this post? Wow, the power of the AFK. Frightening.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:45 PM

As a note, I no longer have Nicholas on my "trust" list and theBram on my "suspect" list.

I think I put Nicholas too easily in that category mainly because he posted a lot about seer strategy on Day 1. Any wolf could have done this. Since then, his posts haven't nearly been as frequent. That seems.... wolfy.

theBram is off my suspect list because of VR. I initially trusted her judgement on him, but maybe that was rash as well.

These two both fall into the middle of the heap right now.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. YOU suspected him. And you and me, we've been buddy buddy. So you thought that meant I'd go after him too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I thought you said you suspected him. Making a mistake doesn't make me a wolf. You are a big proponent of that theory, as I recall. Although, you did have him on your "list" yesterday as a wolf. Twice. In fact, until the post where you said Elevens was not a wolf, everyone - including Elevens - thought you suspected him.

The reason we've been "buddy buddy" as you put it, is because we have a similar list of suspects.

[ QUOTE ]

So, I'm taking off my Zurvan goggles and trying to evaluate you as an unknown. Frankly, I think you as a wolf makes perfect sense...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, evaluate me all you want. I know I'm a villager, and I never thought it made any sense for Junkmail to have looked at me & cleared me. I've been working hard to find the Wolves, and doing my best to sort through the thread to find them.

You're the only person who seems to have thought Junkmail cleared me. Of course, if you were a wolf, you'd know I was a villager.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:48 PM

Heh,

Like I said, it was just a theory, and I'm certainly not sold on it. FWIW, I think you're a very underrated villager, and it's usually those types of players that screw me over when they're wolves. I'm not trying to lead a bandwagon against you, and I definitely think working together could be beneficial.

I just want you to know if you're a wolf, I WILL find out.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I just want you to know if you're a wolf, I WILL find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

At this point, I still think SynSid is our best choice. I think he's the reason Durron was killed. I'm 95% sure that Durron was killed on a seer hunt, and that SynSid was the catalyst. He was the first to point him out, and he came up with him almost out of thin air.

His reasons were solid, too.

Lynch Synsid
Old 05-09-2006, 12:56 PM

Synsid was #5 on my suspect list. Then tiedup and fnord died...so I guess he's #3. I'd be OK going after him, but I also think IY is a good choice, as well as Alex.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I picture Alex Levin right now as some maniacal mad scientist plotting against us.

[/ QUOTE ]
I fell off my chair reading this.

[ QUOTE ]
On the other hand he did point out another villager so maybe his scheme is in full effect.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fnord? Did I say he was a villager? I didn't have any strong opinions of him. He didn't stand out at all in mind, mostly because he had few posts.

Last night, one player that seemed suspicious was chuckles. I might still vote for elevens. Or kyro possibly. I'll go try to build a case for these three.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:39 PM

Alex is moving up on my suspect list. I just reread some earlier posts this morning, and Kyro had mentioned Alex as a suspect early in the day. If I remember correctly, Alex never addressed this, but merely changed the subject.

Also, when Bobo was about to get lynched, Alex made one last post saying that he thought this was a good choice for the village, yet he never voted for Bobo. Yes, Alex had made a case for Bobo earlier, but perhaps that was a cover up?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I'm sticking with Madtown as my vote for now.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:43 PM

Here's what I'm relatively confident in.

Villagers:
VR
Nicholas
[censored]
Amplify
IY
SumZero

This is based mostly on voting patterns connected to Bobo, as well as the overall tone of posting.

I'm also willing to let chuckles go for now because he made the deciding vote against Bobo. I don't think I want to vote for kyro yet either. That leaves me with elevens. He's made several suspicious posts throughout the thread (although he usually does), and I don't think he's done anything to make him look like a villager. Several people who are either dead or people I think are villagers have suspected him.

I vote elevens. Not very confident about this one though.