Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2006, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Female Opinion on BJ\'s

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You definitely don't speak for all women about the head-pushing.

EDIT: Also, you sound fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with her. If you push against my head while I'm going down on you, I'm done with it. My ears work just fine, if you want something different, tell me.

[/ QUOTE ]

fine, you agree with her, good for you, how extremely relevant to my point that not every woman feels like that.

omfg honestly, i don't know what it is recently, i've just been soo aggravated by so many posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

puberty.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:11 AM

I always really liked it, but it does depend a lot on the guy. For some reason most of my boyfriends weren't as into getting a BJ as I was to give it.

The head pushing thing is really touchy. Sometimes I can get into it, but it takes a lot of trust. I had a bad experience with a former boyfriend that physically forced me to do something to the point it was really a bit abusive, so that can be a bad trigger.

I have to admit sometimes having a problem with gag reflex, and have been looking for techniques to overcome that; I'd like to be able to deep throat more.

Shauna
Old 04-21-2006, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks again for the inspiration yesterday.

I can now say with complete honesty that OOT played a part in me get a hummer, and for that I thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad I could be of some help and a couple of responses got me to ask for one yesterday too, I also got what I wanted [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2006, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to admit sometimes having a problem with gag reflex, and have been looking for techniques to overcome that; I'd like to be able to deep throat more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime you want to practice just let me know [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2006, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was just a joke gorie. I mean, if I had seen a pic and said she looked fat, clearly that's overstepping the mark, but how can anyone possibly be offended at being told they "sound" fat? I obviously have no idea what she looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]

i suppose i am being sensitive. just getting sick of reading some of these comments lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

A great cure for that might be to give a nice, soothing blow job. It's worth a try! I bet it cheers you right up!
Old 04-21-2006, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said at least. After a while though, I tend to agree w/ Felicia. I generally will give 'em when asked for, unless of course I dont feel well or I'm tired. Which isnt that often. I dont expect anything in return if I myself am not willing to do the deed. That def. is not fair. But demanding them 3x a week is a little unreasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never demand anything sexual. You usually end up with a black eye or a sore groin. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Interesting part though is that I can't remember the last time I seriously asked for a BJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Frankly I hate asking for them myself, makes me feel extremely selfish. Maybe I should start....

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mind asking for them for other people?
Old 04-21-2006, 11:48 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans, if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was just a joke gorie. I mean, if I had seen a pic and said she looked fat, clearly that's overstepping the mark, but how can anyone possibly be offended at being told they "sound" fat? I obviously have no idea what she looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]

i suppose i am being sensitive. just getting sick of reading some of these comments lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

A great cure for that might be to give a nice, soothing blow job. It's worth a try! I bet it cheers you right up!

[/ QUOTE ]

thx blarg. i'll get right on that.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They like giving bjs more than they like getting blackeyes, thats for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who found this hilarious? One of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious!
Old 07-19-2006, 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I always really liked it, but it does depend a lot on the guy. For some reason most of my boyfriends weren't as into getting a BJ as I was to give it.

The head pushing thing is really touchy. Sometimes I can get into it, but it takes a lot of trust. I had a bad experience with a former boyfriend that physically forced me to do something to the point it was really a bit abusive, so that can be a bad trigger.

Shauna

[/ QUOTE ]\

You exboyfreinds sound very gay
Old 07-19-2006, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Also, you sound fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] OOT [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]