Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2006, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Noah\'s 2nd account taking on Raymer

I don't get it, was KKF suspended for out Lee as a [censored] clown and wasn't supposed to or is it that Lee is not a [censored] clown but just a regular clown because, personally, I think there are a lot worse things you can call a guy that routinely ignores corruption and is selective as to who he bans and who he doesn't. All people really want is a fair playing field when they log on.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These issues have all been brought up before and lee jones has passed them off as nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

False. PokerStars has said that the "softplaying" that occurs in the 10/20 NL game does not bother them. I do not agree with their assessment, but that is their decision.

It has been addressed. Just because you don't like the decision doesn't mean they don't pay attention.

[ QUOTE ]
They come up again and he gives a response that says, Look, there are much more interesting things to discuss about the tournament than if the first guy who has been known to play more tha one account did so.

[/ QUOTE ]

'Who is Next' is not 'Exclusive'. Period. End of story. There is no rule that says "one person to a hand" because it is unenforceable, as Lee said. The masses of idiots in this thread bitching about boycotting Stars because they don't set rules they can't follow (and don't arbitrarily seize money like Prima and Party do, which for some unknown reason, is what you retards want) should really consider enforcability of these great ideas you think of.

[ QUOTE ]
Basically, how would you feel if you had important issues to discuss and kept being ignored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad. Good thing Stars doesn't do that.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's now suspended, as his other account got suspended earlier today for the trolling in this thread.

Knee Co is also suspended, as he's been warned about trolling as well.

I don't know about the Exclusive thing, but I think using Lee's appearence in this thread to beat him up about that in the fashion is was done was pretty weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know about anything about the situation, but you suspended some people? That is pretty terrible modding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick,

I suspended KKF for calling Lee Jones "a [censored] clown" I would do the same for anybody. I suspended KneeCo for trolling me directly. None of this has anything to do with what I know about Noah Bokken.

(posted edited to remove needless vitrol on my part)

[/ QUOTE ]

it's outrageous that you suspended someone for calling lee jones a [censored] clown.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:21 PM

FWIW- I just spoke to a host I know at pokerstars.

(15:07:46)El Capitano is not Noah's account, it is multiple people sharing the account
(15:08:02)Noah busted as Exclusive, then took over El Capitano's account
(15:08:10)that is different than entering twice for the full duration of an MTT
(15:08:24) that has since been outlawed

I'm not sure I totally agree with how different that is, I do understand that from PS's persepctive it may be a meaningful distinction. I can't say I agree with the decision, and I'm very glad to hear that it's now against the rules.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:02 PM

Default Re: You\'ve sold your soul for money, Lee. How does it feel?

Your "see no evil, hear no evil" response is pathetic. I will not be sorry to see online gambling banned.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:21 PM

Default Re: You\'ve sold your soul for money, Lee. How does it feel?

Wow Dids, you dropped the ball on this one as Kane and Nick are clearly correct.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

(15:07:46)El Capitano is not Noah's account, it is multiple people sharing the account

I'm not sure I totally agree with how different that is, I do understand that from PS's persepctive it may be a meaningful distinction. I can't say I agree with the decision, and I'm very glad to hear that it's now against the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

English isn't my first language but the way I read it they have since outlawed that you can enter a MTT twice for the complete duration. Not that if you bust on one account you can replace the person playing on another.

I feel very comfortable playing my amateur low limit holdem on Stars, great site. If I were doing this professionally or even as a significant addition to my main income and MTT would be my game I'd be sure to either apply the same tactics as Exclusive does to level out the playing field, or play elsewhere. There might be the same amount of cheating going on but I'd play at a site where at least the cheaters get punished if they get caught.

Edited some grammar
Old 03-27-2006, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont' see how taking over for a friend is wrong, but standing over his shoulder telling him what to do is ok.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont' see how taking over for a friend is wrong, but standing over his shoulder telling him what to do is ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either way, you better hope you're good enough to beat the guy standing up.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:31 PM

"I dont' see how taking over for a friend is wrong, but standing over his shoulder telling him what to do is ok. "

To me this is one of those murky things that are so impossible for the sites to enforce that it's simply a reality of online poker that you must accept if you're going to play. Hence Lee's statement about the "one player to a hand rule".