Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Girl Situation w/Pics

[ QUOTE ]
Some details first. We are both seniors in High School, she is 18 and I am 17. We have been “classmates” (200 kids in our grade) for all four years; our lockers are even two spots apart. However, last year was the first time we ever had one class together…now that I look back on it, she was flirting with me, but I didn’t pick up on it nor considered asking her out. Regardless she is shy if you don’t know her. She had one boyfriend for a few years that was older than her but she recently broke up with him and has been dating another kid at our school (he comes one period a day) for a month or so. I am not even positive they are still dating. Her Facebook says they are but she doesn’t use it like at all so she might not have even bothered updating it.

I developed a huge crush on her, like no girl ever before, about a month into school. She started just a few conversations at our locker, but I am too big of a pansy to start a real convo with her (other than BS stuff like homework or whatever). She asked about me about wanting to play poker professionally, and was smiling maybe even laughing (like you guys would too) at the idea, but I just suddenly felt something in me. I know I sound really gay. She has the most beautiful eyes, amongst other things.

I am trying to pick up some signs, and a few kids in my class (mainly the FEW hot girls in my class) know about how much I like her though they said they wouldn’t tell. This is like a 5th grade situation. Here are my signs, need help deciphering them. She is not slutty in the least, probably still has a boyfriend, and is by far the most beautiful girl in the school and in my eyes, the world.

We make eye contact like 3.8 million times a day. Like we both always catch each other looking at each other. Makes for a mad awkward time when we are alone, silent, at our lockers.

She has started a few conversations with me, serious (funny though) ones, not just BS stuff, while she is usually pretty shy.

She laughs at everything I say, like someone who would try to suck up sorta.

I have this weird feeling like someone told her. I wish I knew what to say or the balls to say it. Especially in a situation where she has a boyfriend, and she doesn’t date many different guys. Need any/all help. I am like 95% sure she would definitely go to a 76ers game if I asked her (assuming she had no boyfriend.) I don’t know what I would do if she said no. Anyway, here are some pics and thanks…

NOTE: Some might think that she thinks I am just funny or something, it comes off like that, but it isn't

In silver here…

And if you can’t tell from the pics, she has a perfect body in every aspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wish I could go back to the days when I actually would have time to think about this kind of Bull [censored]
Old 11-02-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
listen to keikiwai. Just think of one thing to start a convo. If i remember high school conversations are not very sophisticated u can start with almost anything. odds are u are not going to marry her so if all else fails go to a big college where there will be thousands of girls that make her look below average. Like they said before u dont talk to her 0% chance of anything happening

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize that. I am not mute and do not plan on using sign language to communicate. You will (do) think I am an idiot but I will only date a girl if I could see myself marrying them. That's why I haven't asked a girl out in all of HS. But no one else has really, except a few, because my class defines ugly. Really, it is horrid. I either missed her since Freshman year or she like changed a lot. Her personality, her looks, her demeanor, everything is so perfect. I hope you are right and that if things didn't work out that I COULD find another girl. Maybe I am just in some trance.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really wish I could go back to the days when I actually would have time to think about this kind of Bull [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whereas today you only have time for posting on an internet poker forum.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:44 PM

kinda sucks that you think thats the best your school has to offer.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whereas today you only have time for posting on an internet poker forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

roflmao - sick burn - mad props on this one lololololol
Old 11-02-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kinda sucks that you think thats the best your school has to offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again. Pics don't do her justice. You gotta know someone like that. I am telling you dude, if you saw her your opinion would likely change. She is the exact type of girl I love. Brunette, athletic, not too tall or short, blue eyes etc.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:47 PM

thinking like that certainly isnt making it any easier for you to talk to her
Old 11-02-2007, 08:51 PM

if she knows sign language u can flirt with her in front of her byfriend without him knowing. i was in same situation as you in high school. class of 200 literally one hot girl. Once i got to college it was like christmas in august. but if u really want to make this happen here goes.

u know when a girl likes you but most of the time u fear rejection and are afraid of asking her out. from what it sounds like with all of the eye contact, etc. she might be into u. So just find anything to initiate a conversation whether it be an assignment, another classmate, tv show, etc. then be confident make her laugh once or twice and show her what u have to offer. Start building a friendship while casually increasing the flirtiness. Once again you can tell if a girl is into it or is not, however most guys over analyze it and fear rejection. It sounds like from there u will be good. It might be the only reason she is dating this other guy is because u didnt ask her first.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thinking like that certainly isnt making it any easier for you to talk to her

[/ QUOTE ]

????????
Old 11-02-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if she knows sign language u can flirt with her in front of her byfriend without him knowing. i was in same situation as you in high school. class of 200 literally one hot girl. Once i got to college it was like christmas in august. but if u really want to make this happen here goes.

u know when a girl likes you but most of the time u fear rejection and are afraid of asking her out. from what it sounds like with all of the eye contact, etc. she might be into u. So just find anything to initiate a conversation whether it be an assignment, another classmate, tv show, etc. then be confident make her laugh once or twice and show her what u have to offer. Start building a friendship while casually increasing the flirtiness. Once again you can tell if a girl is into it or is not, however most guys over analyze it and fear rejection. It sounds like from there u will be good. It might be the only reason she is dating this other guy is because u didnt ask her first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post. FWIW, she knew him and talked with him or whatever way before now. I didn't even think of her at all when they started dating or whatever they were doing awhile ago. But, I know I need to do what you've been saying. I just don't know what to say that doesn't make it obvious that I am saying somethign just to talk. TBH, as gay as this sounds, I think she likes that I don't straight up hit on her like a lot of other guys do.