Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your income?
Less than $30k 32 43.24%
$30k to $60k 18 24.32%
$60k to $90k 12 16.22%
Over $90k 12 16.22%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Bozlax Vs Daniel Magix

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone make a video of the event?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am planning on making one with commentary, though poker software is flakey for me (and i can't run PAHUD so no instant showing of mucked cards) and i've never done it before, so i might not be the best candidate. if someone else wants to do it, that would be cool (plus we could have two sets of commentary or whatever).

i was also thinking about how to get info about hands as they are played:

- do you guys even want to know what both players have during the play of the hand? or would it be better to not have this information until the end of the hand?

- i could have boz and daniel IMing me their hands, but that will get annoying for them.

- i could have boz and daniel run VNC or something similar, and then i could just see what's on their screens, but we'd need to do some testing beforehand to see if it's fast enough. also, both players have to trust me more than average to set this up.

- maybe aaron wants to get involved? we could be the next McEachern/Chad or Michaels/Madden!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no shizzle. I keep clicking on this thread hoping there is something good in it and it is just another NC thread. I don't even want to know why the match is going on. Just get it over with so we can move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please note that neither Boz nor myself, created this thread. And neither of us are hyping the match up either. I am simply posting to answer a few questions, and to try to reap in some bonus sponsors, to hopefully build a double-digit bankroll by the time it's all said and done.

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, if you can actually sucker people into sponsoring that for you, you'll make mad bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not helping my cause now, are you?!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Could someone make a video of the event?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am planning on making one with commentary, though poker software is flakey for me (and i can't run PAHUD so no instant showing of mucked cards) and i've never done it before, so i might not be the best candidate. if someone else wants to do it, that would be cool (plus we could have two sets of commentary or whatever).

i was also thinking about how to get info about hands as they are played:

- do you guys even want to know what both players have during the play of the hand? or would it be better to not have this information until the end of the hand?

- i could have boz and daniel IMing me their hands, but that will get annoying for them.

- i could have boz and daniel run VNC or something similar, and then i could just see what's on their screens, but we'd need to do some testing beforehand to see if it's fast enough. also, both players have to trust me more than average to set this up.

- maybe aaron wants to get involved? we could be the next McEachern/Chad or Michaels/Madden!

[/ QUOTE ]

This post makes me scared a little.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This post makes me scared a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsly, wtf Tyler? This is actually starting to sound like a big enough pita that it's not going to be fun. Coupled with the fact that I've got no software but "stars...
Old 09-11-2007, 05:03 PM

pssh. you guys are missing the bigger picture.

and i aver that none of this stuff is difficult (other than IMing me your hands all the time, which is why i'm trying to come up with a technical solution).
Old 09-11-2007, 05:36 PM

Is ESPN airing it live? Or they will tape it and run later with the hole cards exposed?
Old 09-12-2007, 12:06 AM

THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN

GOOD VS EVIL

FISH VS DONK

THE WINNER SHALL BE ADMIRED FOREVER

THE LOSER SHALL BE OUTCAST AND BANISHED FROM THE VILLAGE

AREEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUU REEEEEAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYY TTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLEEE EEEEEEEEEE???????????????
Old 09-12-2007, 12:10 AM

Bullet/Eskimo, I think thats the longest post ive even seen you write [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2007, 02:21 AM

aha im just trying to get this going... i think it would be great to have a little rivalry etc going in ML for once. the forum is too nice in general....
Old 09-12-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
aha im just trying to get this going... i think it would be great to have a little rivalry etc going in ML for once. the forum is too nice in general....

[/ QUOTE ]

shut the eff up!

better?
Old 09-12-2007, 02:34 AM

Location: Downswing? No, playing bad. No, I\'m sure its just a downswing.

I think we need a pooptoad here.