Default Re: Kenneth Foster To Die For Waiting In A Car

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why stop there?

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't. Notice the "etc." Name a violent crime, I'll add it to the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

domestic violence

[/ QUOTE ]
Beating up a woman absolutely qualifies.

[/ QUOTE ]

does a woman beating up a man qualify?

[/ QUOTE ]

What about beating up a dog?
Old 08-29-2007, 05:58 PM

Enough gentlemen, time to go home. If you don't understand what I mean by violent crime based on my original list, I'll just let you figure it out overnight.

Good day.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Enough gentlemen, time to go home. If you don't understand what I mean by violent crime based on my original list, I'll just let you figure it out overnight.

Good day.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're just using a weak liberal tactic at trying to throw as much nonsense towards you as they can. In reality, they can't come up with a decent argument so they just speak gibberish with no point.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why stop there?

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't. Notice the "etc." Name a violent crime, I'll add it to the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

domestic violence

[/ QUOTE ]
Beating up a woman absolutely qualifies.

[/ QUOTE ]

that will quickly clean out a nice chunck of the US population since nearly 1/3 of women report being abused at some point in a relationship.

also, throwing water on at/on someone can constitute assault. death penalty there as well?
Old 08-29-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good day.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're just using a weak liberal tactic at trying to throw as much nonsense towards you as they can. In reality, they can't come up with a decent argument so they just speak gibberish with no point.

[/ QUOTE ]

he made a list of crimes that deserve the death penalty and people wanted to know where it ended. where does the tactic come in play?
Old 08-29-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good day.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he made a list of crimes that deserve the death penalty and people wanted to know where it ended. where does the tactic come in play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. It has nothing to do with liberalism and everything to do with logic. If someone is going to make blanket statements regarding the dealth penalty, they need to justify their words.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good day.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I dont agree with round guy, but the guys comment was right, it was just a bunch of gibbersh to cloud the issue.

kind of like your post that says "1/3 of women report being abused"....and not realizing that a report is not a conviction.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:19 PM

I'm baffled with how quick-to-kill you guys are. I mean, even El Diablo couldn't say anything other than "maybe not" in regards to whether or not this guy deserves capital punishment. "Maybe" ?!?!??!!??!?!

Let this sink in: He is being put to death by a State that admits he didn't murder or plan to murder anyone. ! !!!P_()*&G0 -49087g-0as9dc
Old 08-29-2007, 06:22 PM

Then why did their guns have bullets?
Old 08-29-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let this sink in: He is being put to death by a State that admits he didn't murder or plan to murder anyone. ! !!!P_()*&G0 -49087g-0as9dc

[/ QUOTE ]

He also didn't do anything to stop said murder. He was fully aware that his friend/accomplice was about to commit armed robbery. Somewhere, something should have kicked in to say "this isn't right". Then, after his buddy murdered the victim, Foster drove off with the murderer. So there you have it, Foster did nothing to prevent this murder from happening.