Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Stranded in Utah With No Money: A Trip Report

Time to leave the hotel room, hopefully the next time I post will be like 15 hours for now and it will be from Vegas. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 01:47 PM

I am severely disappointed that there is not a great TR from trying to pick up trashy chicks at a local bar.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:49 PM

The lady at the hotel desk is obviously in to you, especially if she let you use her vehicle when she barely knows you. This is your best bet to getting laid before you leave.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am severely disappointed that there is not a great TR from trying to pick up trashy chicks at a local bar.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is Utah we are talking about. The only thing he sees are probably LDS members.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:01 PM

rjoefish,

I ligitimately feel bad for you, mostly because your friends are such dickholes. Seriously, just horrible, horrible friends. I'd likely move in with them for the time being, and immediately start looking for a new place to live. Good luck, amigo.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Time to leave the hotel room, hopefully the next time I post will be like 15 hours for now and it will be from Vegas. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, looks like I am going to lose a $500 bet that youd get sodomized.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The lady at the hotel desk is obviously in to you, especially if she let you use her vehicle when she barely knows you. This is your best bet to getting laid before you leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bzzzzt. They're Mormons. Mormons do this [censored] allllllll the time. Within a 'he's in Utah' context, this is a lot weaker evidence than you might think.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:39 PM

HA! Free internet in the lobby. I told them I'll probably be sitting here for about 7 hours and they were cool with that. The lady that let me borrow her SUV was like 50... so no go there. Got a text from the guy driving up it said 'driving'. So that's good. There is a boy here, probably like 15 or 16, hard to tell, he's big, like 6' or so and easily 230. He just called the lady behind the counter 'mom' and evidently works here. He has a can of air spray and is walking around spraying it at the other workers and then saying how awesome it smells. I looked up and watched him spray it at a hispanic looking guy and laughed a little and he looked at me. Then he asked 'do you want to smell it???' I said no and he walked away. As he was rounding the corner he sprayed it in front of him so he'd walk into the cloud and let out a loud 'ahhhhhhh thats soooo good.'

This place is just hilarious. I can't wait to get away from it, but its pretty god damn funny.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HA! Free internet in the lobby. I told them I'll probably be sitting here for about 7 hours and they were cool with that. The lady that let me borrow her SUV was like 50... so no go there. Got a text from the guy driving up it said 'driving'. So that's good. There is a boy here, probably like 15 or 16, hard to tell, he's big, like 6' or so and easily 230. He just called the lady behind the counter 'mom' and evidently works here. He has a can of air spray and is walking around spraying it at the other workers and then saying how awesome it smells. I looked up and watched him spray it at a hispanic looking guy and laughed a little and he looked at me. Then he asked 'do you want to smell it???' I said no and he walked away. As he was rounding the corner he sprayed it in front of him so he'd walk into the cloud and let out a loud 'ahhhhhhh thats soooo good.'

This place is just hilarious. I can't wait to get away from it, but its pretty god damn funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahhaahaahhaha
Old 07-31-2007, 02:51 PM

rj,

Could you do a little timeline/distance recap of your journeys so far, please?

Thanks!