Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do You Cheat with Random Hoes?
Yes I do 44 9.19%
No I dont 286 59.71%
Results only please 149 31.11%
Voters: 479. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Beat: So busto, have to sell my sports car

I won't judge your character, but I know for damn sure I'd never create a topic stating my "S2000" that "Picked up girls like you wouldn't believe" ...
Old 07-27-2007, 07:24 PM

The term "sports car" should really only be use to generally describe a particular class of cars. To just come out and say "Hey you wanna check out my sports car?" is just lame and seems like you are compensating for something. Compound this with the fact that the s2k barely costs 30 grand and the hate in this thread is unsurprising.

OP, please tell me you don't go around saying things like "My sports car was in the shop this weekend" or "We could walk or we could take my sports car."
Old 07-27-2007, 07:29 PM

God, just call it whatever the [censored] you want, who cares? There's no official document saying when you can call a car a sports car and when you can't. Stop being such a crybaby henson.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God, just call it whatever the [censored] you want, who cares? There's no official document saying when you can call a car a sports car and when you can't. Stop being such a crybaby henson.

[/ QUOTE ]

U are absolutely right. And you can also look like a tool... if that is what you strive to be then by all means, purchase a Honda S2000 and call it a sportscar to all the ladies.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Henson, let's make this thread interesting again: Where do you live? 1k race, yo. We'll set up some cones in a parking lot and do time trials all day.

Edit: I'm so degen, I'll do it for pinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hilarious you're talking like it's a real good sports car. Obviously you'll win. But how about we meet up around some hills with dirty and muddy roads. Then we'll see who wins?

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?? Sportscars drive on the road numnuts.

edit: also, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] OP
Old 07-27-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I won't judge your character, but I know for damn sure I'd never create a topic stating my "S2000" that "Picked up girls like you wouldn't believe" ...

[/ QUOTE ]

OP's car is a much bigger pussy magnet than yours dude.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP's car is a much bigger pussy magnet than yours dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't buy cars to get girls. If that's what you do then wow is all I can say. I buy a car that comforts me, that _I_ enjoy driving suited to where I live. An STi is perfect for that within my budget. TY come again.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

<ul type="square">[*]Get knowledge son[/list]
[/ QUOTE ]

ummm not the car OP posted... the basic S2000 is pretty bleh
Old 07-27-2007, 07:53 PM

Henson, sorry you were too fat to fit in my tiny automobile. Since my car is so small and your's so big, perhaps it's you who are compensating for a lack of something? Anyway, enjoy the redneck cows you'll pick up in the woods driving around like Colin McRae.

Obviously I didnt just buy the thing to get girls. It's also an incredibly fun car to drive. Throwing it around interstate exits at 70 without it breaking a sweat is awesome.

Jesus, Henson. Are you too dense to realize that I called it a sports car initially to sell the thread and get people's attention? Despite the fact that it obviously IS a sports car doesnt mean I went around to every new person I met and said, "Hi, I'm Mac. By the way I drive a 35,000 dollar sports car." In fact, most people I work with who are my friends knew me for a couple months before they even knew what I drove.

You know what people who go around dick-waving are called? Classless.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which is why I always laugh when I see wannabe sportscars in real life. And that's why I don't buy them or invest in them, and if or when I ever do, it won't be a cheap sports car, it'll be a pimp one that is either a Ferrari or Lambo or anything that doesn't look like it's glued together like a matchbox car..

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't buy cars to get girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you buy them to brag how "beastie" their "bawls" are on the internet. And then back down the second the dude you've been trash talking challenges you to a race.