Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 07:57 AM

Default Re: Beat: Convicted of Playing Poker

cliff notes: op likes smoking cigarettes
Old 07-28-2007, 08:02 AM

Shot with Canon PowerShot SD700 IS at 2007-07-28
Old 07-28-2007, 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Looks like

Quote:
B) You are a conceited selfserving douchebag troll

Remains the solid favorite then.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, thatll do, also vommit inducing poker analogy is worthy of instaban
Old 07-28-2007, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
or if we drink chang beer with ice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was with you till then.
I still can't stomach Chang, or any beer, with ice.

PS Singha FTW!
Old 07-28-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Looks like
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Remains the solid favorite then.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

Selfserving? This has all been charity work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that dispells the conceited bit without a doubt.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PS Singha FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Beer Lao FTW please [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so much white priviledge and entitlement in the story

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Plus, thinly veiled disgust for most things Thai. Who can disagree with that? What the [censored] are you two even fighting about?

[/ QUOTE ]

CC, regardless of how the OP reads, I take issue with the blanket statements from Utopian Ideal which reflect a superiority complex dwarfing anything in the OP. Not only that, he claims to have immensely more knowledge and understanding of Thailand then proceeds to tell us all Thai government officials are corrupt and it's tradition. He then carrys on to tell us that all Thai women see farangs as nothing more than walking ATMs and ends with the briliant logicical conclusion that OP's gf is a whore.

Oh, yeah, then denies it all in a backpedalling, redaction, redefining words festivus.

Sorry if it derailed the thread a touch, but to me it reflects worse arrogance, worse elitism, worse intelectual supremecy, and worse prejudice than anything in the OP and all from someone who is telling us how much better he is and how much more he knows. That shizit tends to piss me off a bit.

Anywayz, to make YOU smile, I'll throw in some peaceful pics to look at whence the snows return to your town.

Old 07-28-2007, 09:55 AM

Wow, you're so full of it. You've consistently looked like a moron throughout the entire exchange, I've repeatedly challenged you to provide any sort of evidence to back up your assertions and you've completely failed to do so.

I have given my opinions and the only person in this thread I claim that I am more knowledgeable than, with regards to Thailand, is you. You've lied and attempted to distort my words in every post you've made.

I only posted in this thread as it's about a subject that I'm qualified to give an opinion on. You're the one that has felt belittled and this is a reflection of your own self-regard and insecurities.

Now you go through all this again for what? Some sort of lap of honor to celebrate your victory in debate? Don't make me laugh, you're a pathetic coward. I love your constant need to provide the cliffnotes of what you perceive to be the crux of the argument:

"He then carrys on to tell us that all Thai women see farangs as nothing more than walking ATMs and ends with the briliant logicical conclusion that OP's gf is a whore."

I've explained it to you at least 4 times but you continue to pretend that your lies are my truths. Not only have you been too scared to argue against a single point I've made, you constantly twist my words to try and fit your own agenda, which seems to be that you know more about the subject than I do. This is of course what you're attempting to berate me for in your previous post.

Your entire argument has been a list of ad hominem attacks, conjecture and blatant lies. I have an opinion different to yours based on my own experiences, you disagree with me so you brand me bitter and twisted, racist, elitist, superior and prejudiced, amongst other things. Then I get accused of backpedaling? I have to go back to keep showing you the same answers to the same questions, it's not my fault that you can't retain the information.

You, sir, are a bigot, you are unwilling to consider a point of view that doesn't agree with the the views you already hold. To hide your ignorance you've avoided every opportunity for worthwhile debate whilst expounding the same tired "he says all Thai women are whores" shtick over and over.

Why anyone would now read this whole debate is beyond me, but people that do will see how weak you are. Just for once, let others give their opinion instead of quoting your version of the truth and telling people that's all there is.

I'll remind you that I offered to discuss the matter on MSN or AIM, naturally you didn't take me up on it. I can only think you continue to want this argument in this thread because you see this forum as your territory in some way, perhaps that's how you feel about Thailand as well. Whatever your agenda is, I'm not interested. You obviously have nothing left to learn about Thailand, congratulations, I wish you every success with everything you do in the future.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PS Singha FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Beer Lao FTW please [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I live in thailand and I agree with u here.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, now. You have certainly debunked this with your little ranty rant.

I have purported to know nothing more than anyone, unlike you, who has brandished his language e-peen, his "great cultural understanding e-peen," "LOLORIFIC understanding of even basic logic e-peen," and "I said it but didn't say it e-peen."

What I do purport to know is this; I moved to Thailand by choice and live here with an open mind. I judge people by the way they treat me and the way I see them treat others. I don't make sweeping generalizations about government workers, Thai women, or just about anyone, except douchebag farangs with superiority complexes of Napoleonic size who think they are entitled to preach the gospel of Thailand because they learned some Thai and lived here a touch longer than me.

LOL You want to take it offline? Fine, next time your in Thailand, come visit my patch of the woods (Your the most intelligent human ever to step foot in Thailand and understand the culture and people better than anyone could so you'll figure out where I am. If you can't figure it out and get over the shock to your ego, there is a hint very close to this post). Once you get here, make sure to tell me to my face that my gf is a whore. I'm sure I'll find it hilarious. I'll probably offer to buy you a drink OR perhaps I might react the same way that most normal humans do, and actually dare to be offended by your enormous ego and sense of superiority, you pompous [censored].

Either way, their your lies, enjoy them.