Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:56 AM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

[ QUOTE ]
Well obviously a forum can't show disgust and not everyone is a hater... unfortunately there are a lot of rather nasty teenage boys around here who themselves have retarded social skills and would never say these things to her face, but it gives them a kick to do it in the anonymity of an internet forum and maybe it gives them a sense of belonging or something. Anyway a lot of the comments here are much more disgraceful than Brandi's alleged behaviour. She asked to see someone's cards. She didn't call them a bitch, whore, express glee at the chance they might die or tell them they have AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

well played...nh
Old 07-10-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hope you get well soon, but seriously why are you posting this here. Why would anyone write a post like that in a forum that has shown nothing but disgust for you.

[/ QUOTE ]Well obviously a forum can't show disgust and not everyone is a hater... unfortunately there are a lot of rather nasty teenage boys around here who themselves have retarded social skills and would never say these things to her face, but it gives them a kick to do it in the anonymity of an internet forum and maybe it gives them a sense of belonging or something. Anyway a lot of the comments here are much more disgraceful than Brandi's alleged behaviour. She asked to see someone's cards. She didn't call them a bitch, whore, express glee at the chance they might die or tell them they have AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

you think stealing 10s of thousands of dollars isnt as bad as telling sum1 you want them to die. when i was like 10 i used to say to my sister"i wish you were dead" but i would never go and steal from her. your talking about something being more morally wrong that something else. i dont think your scales is working properly m8

edit: and dont comeback with the when you were 10 you were immature now your older your mature enuf not to say those things
Old 07-10-2007, 10:02 AM

what do we do?...... encourage the attention whore by making this thread highly populated or simply ignoring it and letting it die before it gets to big.

what is really funny is someone said on ftp last night that she will proabably make a random post because of the attention hizzle thread is getting and she is jealous....nice call
Old 07-10-2007, 10:08 AM

wow i cant believe she snapped at teddy. also LOL at his nickname being 'iceman'

anyways teddy is a v likeable big black dude. i hate just about everybody but teddy pwns.

bad brandi.

also, brandi. if you want to help your rep in the poker world you should hang out (ie bang) w me. i am tight with many 2+2 factions and could really do wonders for your reputation. i am fat, yes. however i have a big wiener and an even bigger bankroll.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:09 AM

Cliffnotes:

An eccentric stripper goes to Vegas, plays under the most inappropriate of physical conditions at the main event (i.e., if you're that sick, don't risk other people catching your deathly illness, thnx), acts inappropriately, loses a coin-flip, makes belligerent comment, leaves.

Then she writes a post on a site chockful of angry and/or mysoginistic 19-23 y/os who, not surprisingly, begin to make violent comments toward her. She likes it.

Mysogyny, verbal harassment, and more gossip ensues.

Barry
Old 07-10-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what do we do?...... encourage the attention whore by making this thread highly populated...

[/ QUOTE ]

um, obv.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:11 AM

Lol, brandi is obviously not actually dying. This is just another post of many where brandi is attention whoring.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:12 AM

I think shes saner than Newhizzle at this point
Old 07-10-2007, 10:14 AM

Stop airing your dirty laundry in public - it exacerbates your problems.

You don't owe us an apology, only the people you have been rude to.

Get well soon & try to look after yourself.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Then she writes a post on a site chockful of angry and/or mysoginistic 19-23 y/os who, not surprisingly, begin to make violent comments toward her. She likes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.
Closed Thread