Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 12:16 PM

Default Re: How come white girls don\'t date Asian guys?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the people stating that Asian men are less aggressive. As I mentioned in the other thread, I've been hit on by every race but NEVER by an Asian guy, and my friends agree. I would be totally willing to date one if I ever felt that one was interested!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems that they are not.Accept and move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh sick burn! Douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you wonder?
Maybe the delivery of my comment sounded harsh but definately did not deserve that.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the people stating that Asian men are less aggressive. As I mentioned in the other thread, I've been hit on by every race but NEVER by an Asian guy, and my friends agree. I would be totally willing to date one if I ever felt that one was interested!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh sick burn! Douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you wonder?
Maybe the delivery of my comment sounded harsh but definately did not deserve that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh yes it did.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh sick burn! Douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you wonder?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh yes it did.

[/ QUOTE ]

My apologies.I did not think I was being rude.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the people stating that Asian men are less aggressive. As I mentioned in the other thread, I've been hit on by every race but NEVER by an Asian guy, and my friends agree. I would be totally willing to date one if I ever felt that one was interested and wasn't in a serious relationship!

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp biotch
Old 07-07-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a white dude who near exclusively dates Asian woen, let me say QFMFT!

White girls are bigger in all ways, ESP attitudes and baggage.

WHy the heck would Asian dudes go after giant egomaniac beeetches with more complex high maintenance requirements than an old chevy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how I'm the complete opposite (I'm asian). I kinda like my women with big attitudes. I'm not so hot on the idea of my girl letting me be the man just for the sake of it. If I'm acting like an A-hole I want her to slap me around silly. I would hate for my women to be the submissive type, I much have her tell me what's on her mind and tell it to me as it is. I'm not looking for a servant, more of a life partner. It makes for a more complete relationship that way.

Oh, and my package is a nice size.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

White girls are bigger in all ways, ESP attitudes and baggage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, asian girls have baggage too, just that they repress it better. It usually comes out sometime during the marriage when she comes at you with a knife after you accidentally drop a plate or something else benign like that.

With regards to attitude, I [censored] love girls with attitude. I need a girl with a little sass. Ms. Obedience just doesn't do it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you partway on that. Some girls, and Asian girls can be even worse with this, can be really quiet and uncommunicative. If they let whatever they're thinking die quietly without expressing it, you're either going to miss out on fun and interesting interaction, or they're going to build up resentments that come out passively aggressively or in outbursts that are pretty unrelated to whatever's going on at the time.

Either way, inappropriately. It's sort of like a weird, unhealthy kind of delayed courage. I like women to have the guts to just be forthright. Frankness and a little fair and honest expression of disagreements that come up won't destroy a relationship. They'll probably preserve it. This sphinx-like "mysteriousness" that some cultivate in themselves and seem to celebrate is completely for the birds, and for guys and women who like to fight and have ridiculous drama.

People who pride themselves on being competitive with their partners just strike me as low class and not together, though.

I've always said what I want is a girl who would tell me to shut the f*ck up. (But not really mean it.)
Old 07-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Almost all Asian guys I know prefer Asian chicks for serious relationships - just a whole lot less hassle re potentially issues with families, similar attitudes, inanate preference etc. My mum has intimated that she'd prefer I date/marry Chinese women

I think pretty obviously a good looking charming Asian dude specifically looking to bang white chicks can bang white chicks. My record in that respect is pretty decent, but there are lot of things different between finding someone to have a fling with and serious dating, bring home to respective families type relationships.

There just aren't that many guys who can be bothered to put up with all the additional crap imo. There probably isn't that whole culture of casual dating/sex in most Asian upbringings - I'd say 95%-100% of those in seriously relationships have sex regularly, and probably less than of 15% not in serious relationships have random flings

Oh yeah I'm Chinese.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:04 PM

I don't know if this has been posted. But this is hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63bWYFGBTuE
Old 07-07-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think it's because their asian mothers won't let them, isn't it?

bling shame upon famirry and all that

[/ QUOTE ]

* yourself for racism.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:19 PM

4thstreetpete, are you Chinese? That might explain why you like your women to dominate your life, boss you around, control your finances, etc.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]