Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Re: what really happened with king of drafts

This is what happens when 2 insecure people interact.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BLD is by far the coolest guy on these boards. Any of them.

The fact that Diablo, with his own butt munch forum and all, thinks he's poll worhty is funny enough.

He used to be the coolest guy but, due to no fault of his own, he got lost in the shuffle that can be 2+2.

Clark has managed to maintain his air and place in Mid-high Limit gracefully. You still talk like a big time baller but I don't know Diablo. I seriously doubt it.

That would be a good h/u watch. BLD and Diabolo. That's even ground, isn't it? LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!.. Wait, what?
Old 06-26-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It was not clear to me. Jesus, why would I go back on my word for $20 just because I have AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question, why did you?

I don't know either of you, really, and I have no personal stake in this matter, but you have just proven yourself to be completely full of [censored].

"I knee-jerk repopped" does NOT fit with claiming there was no deal. Why would you even bother to make an excuse about why you reraised? Why, especially, would you make an excuse that sounds like you know you weren't supposed to raise?

Why do people behave like this? I just don't get it.

SpaceAce
Old 06-27-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

@ whoever said I am a drama queen; reputation is ridiculously important in this game and I'd like to keep mine clean samo had already begun spinning lies and slandering me on stars, so I wanted to preempt his inevitable thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, there is no chance that samo would return to 2p2 just to make a post about you stealing his blind, and it's lame for you to make a thread bashing him and then come back and say "lol I don't even care" when he posts his side of the story and people aren't supporting you anymore.

As for the actual situation, I think losing a blind or 2 in this type of situation because someone autoposts isn't a big deal, but reraising the AK is pretty clearly a douchebag move.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:52 AM

Mine and Samo's story don't agree, and I can't resolve that. But, he has a history of saying weird [censored] and blowing things out of proportion, whereas EVERYONE who has had past financial dealings with me has posted positively about me I am honest. I have money, so I don't need to angle for $20. Someone please tell me, what on earth would be my motivation to do something like this with malicious intent?

El D,

I was playing 10 tables. One popped up and it was me vs. Samo HU, so I immediately clicked "sit out." My hand was AK so I repopped. I didn't know whether the table had just broken down to me and Samo HU or if Samo had sat at an empty table with me. EITHER WAY he knew I didn't want to play him HU, so he should not have expected a game.

Plenty of people are saying I shot myself in the foot by starting a thread, and maybe I did, but I am not going to run away from it like Samo has done previously, I will be happy to answer questions because I made this thread to keep my reputation clean and resolved, not hazy.

It's funny, samo said he would sever all communications with me, and he just sent me a PM trying to rub salt in the wounds. wtf...
Old 06-27-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My hand was AK so I repopped. . . . he knew I didn't want to play him HU, so he should not have expected a game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-27-2007, 01:05 AM

KoD,

"If king of drafts tries to deny this, there were two regulars (animal and vaga lion) that were now at the table sitting out that witnessed the following happen.

He said OK, he'll give me back the big blind. And he sat back in.
So the cards were dealt, and I raised my rags so that he could fold and be done with it. Instead, he RERAISED!"

So you are saying that samo is lying there and that the bolded part did not occur, it is just completely fabricated by samo?
Old 06-27-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My hand was AK so I repopped. . . . he knew I didn't want to play him HU, so he should not have expected a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He knew this from the first time we had played HU. That was when I returned his blind, which many people have said was unnecessary graciousness. I believed samo to be in the wrong then, but I gave back money to smooth things over. When he went ballistic this time, I realized he was a hopeless case to deal with, then he started telling people on stars I was a scumbag and spinning lies, and that's why I made this thread.

Fukkeneh, you are a jerk but also you are probably right
Old 06-27-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
KoD,

"If king of drafts tries to deny this, there were two regulars (animal and vaga lion) that were now at the table sitting out that witnessed the following happen.

He said OK, he'll give me back the big blind. And he sat back in.
So the cards were dealt, and I raised my rags so that he could fold and be done with it. Instead, he RERAISED!"

So you are saying that samo is lying there and that the bolded part did not occur, it is just completely fabricated by samo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even see Vaga Lion that day, but I might have missed him. If someone wants to ask him, go for it. Animal4414 was a guy that I was playing HU way later in the day, when samo and I had already bitched at each other. Samo sat down and broke up the HU, at which point Animal and I both sat out. Samo sat there and started telling Animal what I had done wrong, and Animal was responding and asking questions. Samo was reordering the events and adding dialogue that I never said, just like he did in this thread, and he convinced Animal into thinking I was scum.

I never ever said I would give him back anything. The hand with AK was the very first HU hand we played that day. We ended up playing a couple more because he kept sitting at tables I was alone at (and still had autopost on from people coming and busting/leaving without me noticing).
Old 06-27-2007, 01:24 AM

Hang on, lets say Samo sits down knowing full well that KOD doesnt want to play him HU, then KOD is absolutely in the right to do whatever he wants with the one hand imo.