Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 06:40 PM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

So let me get this straight here. It's okay to wash your ass with a washcloth and hang it back up, but not okay to wash your ass with a bar of soap and rinse it off?

Also, what kind of super body funk do you have where lathering up with a bar of soap and working the lather with your hands won't remove said funk? How many days do you go between showers where the cheese builds up in your creases that it won't rinse off with a simple soap and water concoction?
Old 06-11-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So let me get this straight here. It's okay to wash your ass with a washcloth and hang it back up, but not okay to wash your ass with a bar of soap and rinse it off?

Also, what kind of super body funk do you have where lathering up with a bar of soap and working the lather with your hands won't remove said funk? How many days do you go between showers where the cheese builds up in your creases that it won't rinse off with a simple soap and water concoction?

[/ QUOTE ]

you only use a wash rag once and then throw it in teh hamper. And some of us guys actually do things like lift weights, run, or play sports, and sweat. I shower twice a day, but I still stink after lifting.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you only use a wash rag once and then throw it in teh hamper. And some of us guys actually do things like lift weights, run, or play sports, and sweat. I shower twice a day, but I still stink after lifting.

[/ QUOTE ]

the way you smell after working out has a lot more to do with your genetics and diet than your choice to use a wash cloth.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I work out too. I also do muay thai and brazilian jiu-jitsu and spend a fair amount of time rolling around a mat with another sweaty guy. Irish spring without the use of a washcloth does just fine with me.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I work out too. I also do muay thai and brazilian jiu-jitsu and spend a fair amount of time rolling around a mat with another sweaty guy. Irish spring without the use of a washcloth does just fine with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

according to you, next blow job you get ask him/her what it smells like.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

according to you, next blow job you get ask him/her what it smells like.

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'll post a trip report.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:00 PM

for the last time no one is saying that soap doesn't get you sufficiently clean, we're saying that using a washcloth or loofah helps scrub off all the excess dead skin cells and junk that soaping by itself won't get off.

Stop arguing about it and just try a washcloth and I guarantee you will feel cleaner. It also helps hit those hard spots on your back.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A chick is going to be much more willing to give you a bj if you dont smell like ball sweat everytime she goes down on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT.

I think it's hilarious all the guys here who obviously don't use washclothes or loofahs are disregarding my opinion in the matter. How convenient! Have you ever had your nose near your own balls?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever washed your own balls?

I've had decades of experience of it, at least daily with extremely few exceptions. I even carry some with me everywhere I go. I think I know how to wash my own balls by now, but thanks for the "help."

I think one thing that may be throwing you, the ball expert, is that balls sweat up pretty fast. They have to stay much cooler than the rest of the body, so sweat down there is a natural cooling mechanism. Yet we put them in pants, which heats them up. So they sweat even more. And yeah, the sweat down there does have an odor. A kind of a weird one, and I don't blame you for not finding it appetizing. But unfortunately sweaty balls are standard, just like wax in the ears and boogers up your nose and forming in your tear ducts as you sleep. None of this comes from incomplete cleaning. Even if you start completely clean, you're gonna get that stuff anyway. That's where it's supposed to be.

I did not have to fellate anyone to figure this out.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A chick is going to be much more willing to give you a bj if you dont smell like ball sweat everytime she goes down on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT.

I think it's hilarious all the guys here who obviously don't use washclothes or loofahs are disregarding my opinion in the matter. How convenient! Have you ever had your nose near your own balls?

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is this has more to do with sucking at showering than whether or not you use a loofah/washcloth

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Anyone who comes out of the shower with his balls dirty just isn't much for cleanliness, period.

It's not like guys need much persuading to spend a lot of time down there, anyway.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't quite understand where this assumption that if you don't use a washcloth/loofa that you instantly have a smelly taint? Obviously women are going to like a clean ball sack and taint, I just don't see how this is connected to loofas.

[/ QUOTE ]

same principle why soap in a mechanics garage has sand or grits in it imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

But do doctors use a loofa when they go to surgery?

[/ QUOTE ]

hand soap is anti-bacterial, body soap isnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see that, but I also remember hearing/reading (when all this anti-bacteria soap became common) that is was kind of silly because all soap will kill bacteria.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the mission of soap is more to bind it and remove it than kill it.