Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Paris out of jail already

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you keep claiming that her success means she is intelligent, savvy or (the new claim) charismatic?? Lots of people fall ass backward into success

[/ QUOTE ]

thread over

[/ QUOTE ]

give one example of a person named one of the most fascinating people in the world, whos been on as many magazine covers as her, and who has even had half the exposure as she has, who "fell ass backwards" into? Just one, thats all it will take.

Yes, plenty of people fall ass backwards into 15 minutes of fame or D list celebrity status. Paris is neither of those things, shes prolly one of the 10 most famous people in the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

GEORGE W. BUSH. Maybe you have me censored, but I've said this 2x already.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im going to keep repeating myself until someone listens.

There are tons of girls out there with the means and ambitions that Paris has. NONE OF THEM ARE DOING WHAT SHE IS. Therefore she has done SOMETHING right. Whether or not it's admirable is another topic, but she has accomplished what she wanted and she's done a very good job of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When do their sex tapes come out?
Old 06-07-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you keep claiming that her success means she is intelligent, savvy or (the new claim) charismatic?? Lots of people fall ass backward into success

[/ QUOTE ]

thread over

[/ QUOTE ]

give one example of a person named one of the most fascinating people in the world, whos been on as many magazine covers as her, and who has even had half the exposure as she has, who "fell ass backwards" into? Just one, thats all it will take.

Yes, plenty of people fall ass backwards into 15 minutes of fame or D list celebrity status. Paris is neither of those things, shes prolly one of the 10 most famous people in the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did he fall backwards into it? He was groomed for it since he was born.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

There are tons of girls out there with the means and ambitions that Paris has. NONE OF THEM ARE DOING WHAT SHE IS. Therefore she has done SOMETHING right. Whether or not it's admirable is another topic, but she has accomplished what she wanted and she's done a very good job of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Lots of random sex tapes come out all the time.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thread over

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate Dubya. But one of the reasons why he got elected twice was that the Dems insisted he was "dumb as a rock". Non-intellectual, sure. But not dumb.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From the wiki article, she had already been doing modeling and had taped the first season of 'The Simple Life' when the sex tape came out. And the show is in its fifth(?) season.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thread over

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you actually believe george bush fell ass backwards into success than I prolly should put you on ignore because you obviously are completely effing clueless, and are a PERFECT example of what im talking about.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:24 PM

How about my example?
Old 06-07-2007, 01:24 PM

Paris has an image, she knows that her success is highly dependent on that image. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of things she does, she does deliberately (all connotations of the word) to maintain that image.

She probably couldn't take AP Physics, but it doesn't preclude her from being intelligent. Similarly, just because she is portrayed (or portrays herself) as some vacuous bimbo in the media doesn't make her so.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From the wiki article, she had already been doing modeling and had taped the first season of 'The Simple Life' when the sex tape came out. And the show is in its fifth(?) season.

[/ QUOTE ]

LDO! There is no doubt she was destined for the fame she now has based on her performace in "The Simple Life".

And it takes lots of business saavy and smarts to get into modeling when you have famous people all around you since you were young.