Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Sick Baller (Chump?) Story from the Bahamas... WITH A GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I walked past H@llinggol (who is [censored] hilarious, and a huge pimp in real life), he said in his best Borat imitation "It's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Sexy time! Supernovaaaaaaaa niiiiine"

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololol

[/ QUOTE ]

The supernova9 part is a great touch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I loled
I'm so pissed I missed that night
Old 03-23-2007, 12:27 PM

I was there so I'll give my random notes one what I can remember.

1. Dom played flip cup for the first time ever and didn't really know what he was doing but got the hang of it. Unfortunately my team got crushed by Apathy and co.

2. I think the girl Dominic might have been "macking" was Raptor's GF and he wasn't actually macking her.

3. H@ll joined our flip cup game but didn't want to drink beer so he drank a cup of jager.

4. I'm pretty sure Bonafone paid for the limo.... but I could be wrong.

5. I think that this was the night I went to my room ordered room service and passed out with the lights on before it came up so I don't have that great a memory of the night but I'll post anything I can remeber.

edit: Maybe it was EM2's birthday this night. One of the nights it was anyways he was drunk as [censored].
Old 03-23-2007, 12:35 PM

sick, i was there and didnt even know this happened. nice story dude. wish i had been "up for it" more while i was there.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some Highlights from that game include Hallingol being a huge cheater at flip cup and Raptor losing his roll to me in HU flip cup while his gf outperformed him all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever dude i had an off night.. i did have to buy a lot of beers that night though.. the table was rigged i swear.. but yeah good post ansky. i thought that girl was your sister and thats just what canadians do.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:26 PM

Bad news, don't have the pic. GF is sitting here now telling me so. I grabbed her camera that night to take the pics. She says they didn't turn out too well and she deleted them when she got home from the trip.

i wasn't that wasted at the time and i can confirm the girl was very good looking. my first thought when i saw the scene was "wow, that girl is actually pretty hot." i'd give her a 7.5 or 8.

good news is there is always another club/tourney/girl/etc.

tc
Old 03-23-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I walked past H@llinggol (who is [censored] hilarious, and a huge pimp in real life), he said in his best Borat imitation "It's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Sexy time! Supernovaaaaaaaa niiiiine"

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololol

[/ QUOTE ]

The supernova9 part is a great touch.

[/ QUOTE ]

\yup so awesome
Old 03-23-2007, 01:35 PM

good TR glad i was recommended to read it.

-actually, i might be able to a little something to this thread-

i am sitting there in a 5 handed 10-20 uncapped game with grimmstar, poly baller/captain wacky, ansky, myself obv and this ginormous fish (who asked like ten times to switch it to 100-200 limit). anyways, ansky just busted the fish and is sitting with like 8k ish in chips. i've probably got 8k covered.. my chips, however are in like 100 and 500, with only a few reds. so, my stack doesn't look huge...

well, this short hispanic girl (quite attractive and kind of curvy) comes by us. Ansky has a MOUND of red chips, i'm thinking it was a triangular pyramid that was probably 3-4 stories high, so his stack looks huge. anyways, girl comes by and like touches him on the arm... "wow," she says, "are those all YOURS?!"

ansky and i kind of look at each other and laugh, she's kind of cute but might be intoxicated (and maybe with a guy>!?) anyways, ansky just basically says yea and we smile and laugh with her. i think she sat down near us for a while but left eventually.

just thought that was pretty funny. obviously confirms all girls are gold diggers, not that we did't know that before.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
paging 2p2 members of seduction community to explain why trying to neutralise hostile AMOGs with a 10k wad is a bad idea [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow... funny you should mention this actually.

A few days earlier I met Bruiser and we talked briefly about PUA [censored] cause I heard he was into that, and when I saw him at the bar I asked him if he was asking her the cube or some [censored], just joking around w/ him. Then he came up to me while I was talking to these girls and whispered to me to keep my beer at my side not in front of me (subtle way of looking more confident), I switched and thanked him later. He saw the girl too, I think he called her an hb.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:49 PM

great story ansky. favorite parts were "omg, batman" and the h@llinggol line about "sexy time"
Old 03-23-2007, 02:01 PM

airball