Who says he didnt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shiiiittt
Old 02-15-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: having an orgasm in close proximity to a member of your family

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dom,

When I was about 20, I was driving back from Reno with my GF's two 10-11 year old sisters in the back. They went to sleep. I got a blow job.

Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

Which sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the exact same thing.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:11 PM

This reminds me of a 17yr old girl i was dating back when i was 19. She was to this day the freakiest horniest girl i've ever been with, total nympho, later i found out that this was probably caused largely by her being sexually molested at a young age... Anyways she was a pretty brunette, the type of girl who developed early and had double D's by the time she was 17, she was curvy but not fat, could lose 10-15 pounds by my taste but a lot of guys seem to prefer this as she got hit on everywhere we went, i've dated much hotter girls since then imo but none have gotten the attention she did when we went out.

We've been dating for maybe a month or so, i come over to her place after class at around 3pm. No one else is home, but she tells me her mom and sister will be home soon and that she's horny so i better bang her soon. She leads me into her room and starts undressing, i remember that i forgot to bring condoms, she tells me to just pull out, i tell her i'm not really cool with that(i'm scared to death of knocking this girl up), she gets kinda frustrated with me and then says well you could try to siimp... i'm game. So we get started and not a minute or two later her 13yr old obnoxious sister gets home. I know her sister well enough, so i move my gf to doggy style in front of her bedroom door so that i can keep the door closed when her sister senses whats going on and wants to bust in. Sure enough she knows i'm there and wants to know what's going on and starts pounding on the door that has no lock but which i have gripped so that she can't turn it to open...lol. Now my gf is actually getting off on this and tells me to keep going even though her stupid sister is now throwing her body at the door that i'm holding with one hand and yelling "what are you guys doing why can't i come in", while i'm banging her sister. My gf gets pissed and convinces her sister to leave us alone for 10minutes... which is enough time for us to finish. This wasn't to rare of a situation in the 9 months i spent with her.

Another kinda funny story, same girl, was when we first hooked up. It was our 3rd date i guess you could say, but first time we actually went out. She worked for disneyland at the time, so she calls me up to meet her after work at downtown disney(a strip of restaurants and shops and such near disneyland). I meet her in the big parking lot at 9pm or so to get some dinner, she says we should get into the backseat of my car and smoke a bowl, i'm kinda suprised but i agree, we smoke and then she quickly saddles me and starts unzipping my pants(this is the 3rd time we've hung out and we only kissed a little on our casual 2nd date where we just watched a movie with friends, so i'm pleasantly shocked to say the least) she has a skirt on and just starts riding me like crazy, cars shaking, i mean it's a big parking lot at a crowded time of the night, lots of cars passing us, she's 17.... thankfully i had dark tinted windows but still it was pretty obvious i'm sure. Apparently i had a big grin on my face the rest of the night.

This chick had tons of issues, it ended badly of course but it was pretty fun while it lasted.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:14 PM

I beat all you cats:

7th grade.
Me on the couch, under the blankets, with my same-aged GF.
On the floor in front of her couch, her mother.
On the TV, Rocky Horror Picture Show, their favorite movie.

Me: Enjoying my first butt-sex.

A few minutes into it: Her mom, angrily screaming that she knows what we're doing.

Us: Stop. Finish movie. It was lame.

Holler.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:45 PM

fedorfan just saved this thread
Old 02-15-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I beat all you cats:

7th grade.
Me on the couch, under the blankets, with my same-aged GF.
On the floor in front of her couch, her mother.
On the TV, Rocky Horror Picture Show, their favorite movie.

Me: Enjoying my first butt-sex.

A few minutes into it: Her mom, angrily screaming that she knows what we're doing.

Us: Stop. Finish movie. It was lame.

Holler.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf? anal sex in 7th grade? is this standard and i'm just that naive?
[ QUOTE ]
fedorfan just saved this thread

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree... i laughed out loud when reading that.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I beat all you cats:

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless the mom was less than the thickness of a door, you don't win.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:51 AM

when I was 17 with my ex-gf with her entire family in a mini-van on the way back home from Six Flags Great America. In this mini-can was her parents, and her brother thats 3 years younger and a sister thats 6 years younger. we're in the back and i start fingering her under her skirt she was wearing. When she came she accidentally kinda screamed "oh my god" and her mom and brother looked back and was wonderin what was goin on. She quickly made up that she thought she saw a car almost hit another car. After that she gave me a handjob. good times
Old 02-16-2007, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When she came she accidentally kinda screamed "oh my god" and her mom and brother looked back and was wonderin what was goin on. She quickly made up that she thought she saw a car almost hit another car. After that she gave me a handjob. good times

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweet save. Happy ending. On a similar note, my ex made me run red lights on two occasions by giving me a HJ when I was driving...good thing it was late in a small town where no one was driving.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:29 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

This thread is creepy and amusing. My buddy had a wet dream when he passed out on the couch watching basketball with his younger brother.