Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2006, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Configuration

[ QUOTE ]
what does the "Waitlist Bug" option do?

[/ QUOTE ]This is what I was talking above; often I'll arrive at a table and find that my promise seat is still "reserved", and I'll have to get-off the waitlist before I can sit-down. Buggy.

I figure we should have a button for that.
-Sam
Old 03-07-2006, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Configuration

Oh, I never had this bug before (must be lucky!) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2006, 02:26 PM

Default Re: New GUI for TableNavigator (Party version)

Sam, just saw your latest updates to the GUI for setting up hotkeys. Very, very nice!

Bump for interested users: http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/TableNavigator
Old 03-18-2006, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sam, just saw your latest updates to the GUI for setting up hotkeys. Very, very nice!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump from me too, this script is very cool. I started suffering from RSI and had no choice but to move to joypad control. This script to me seems the best by far (because of the GUI bar to prompt you as to which table is currently selected). I actually do <u>less</u> misclicks than I did with the mouse... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to Roland for this! Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2006, 04:58 AM

Hey, I have managed to fix-up the following (I think):

1. Overlapping 3x2 array of tables working fine.
2. Focus stealing blocked using just AHK (meaning overlapping tables usable!). No need for hooks, just used a real fast pseudo-thread to re-foreground the active window.
3. Speeded up the laggy response Mogobu was experiencing.

See this post over at OC where I put the alterations.

See what you think, and most likely I will be 6-tabling my bonus at 6max using this setup, so will give it a good test tomorrow) - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2006, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Config is all totally working. The fancy back-end commands like "Change Mode" and "Waitlist next table" are still just stubs, but all the functionality that was there before can now be configured, both for joystick and keyboard.
-Sam
Old 03-19-2006, 07:55 PM

I am still testing out the alterations I mentioned at OC and so far so good, except my idea(s) to stop focus-grabbing are not quite working as expected. Looks like I gonna have to do some hook to block these after all.

Atm I just re-foreground a window each time another steals focus (using just AHK), but its hardly ideal and still messes up quite often. Also I have problems clicking the JoinWaitlist dialog ect, but just need to write some more AHK to astop if from messing with these dialogs... (Also the [censored] party memory leak is kicking in bad for me now, and I having to crash the client every 2 hours... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ).

All of the overlapping stuff is working fine and I have 3x2 grid with total overlap for 2 two centre tables.

Managing to clear my hands at an extraordinary rate (nearly 500 hands/hr) using this, and think if I could iron out some of the problems 6-tabling 6-max would actually be quite pleasant like this!

Also Addes seat taker script might help somewhat too, as actually getting seated is pretty hard (just as it was 10-tabling FR though).

Old 03-21-2006, 01:06 AM

Tons of new functionality in the latest version.

From the description at The OC:[ QUOTE ]
Navigation

There are currently three different ways to navigate between tables. You can choose between them in Control_Options &gt; Navigation_Style

<u>Direction</u> uses the direction-pad on your gamepad or direction commands hotkeyed to the keyboard. These move the focus from one table to another.

<u>AttentionQueue</u> keeps track of which tables need your attention, and brings focus to that table. As soon as you act on that table, your focus will be drawn to the next table requiring your attention.

<u>KeySelect</u> allows you to attach a hotkey to each table. That key sends your focus directly to that table.

[/ QUOTE ]
-Sam
Old 03-21-2006, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tons of new functionality in the latest version.

From the description at The OC:[ QUOTE ]
Navigation

There are currently three different ways to navigate between tables. You can choose between them in Control_Options &gt; Navigation_Style

<u>Direction</u> uses the direction-pad on your gamepad or direction commands hotkeyed to the keyboard. These move the focus from one table to another.

<u>AttentionQueue</u> keeps track of which tables need your attention, and brings focus to that table. As soon as you act on that table, your focus will be drawn to the next table requiring your attention.

<u>KeySelect</u> allows you to attach a hotkey to each table. That key sends your focus directly to that table.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds very cool, will check it out and give some feedback when I next play.

Old 03-28-2006, 02:44 PM

Default Rewrite for TN

Update:

-Rewrote TableNavigator to support overlap.
-Added support for Party, PartyPlayMoney, PokerStars, Absolute, and AbsolutePlayMoney. (I have navigation support for FullTilt, but don't have a clean copy of "Fold,Call,Raise" commands in AHK.) If anybody has AHK controls for any poker clients, I'll be happy to add support.

What more do you guys want in hotkey/gamepad control? Some ideas:
-We already have an Attention-Queue, like MTH, but it's only for Party. Should I work on a Stars version?
-Lobby-control is in the works, but probably only for Party.
-The attention-queue can show a colored border to indicate how much time you have left to act on a given table.
-NL support

Let me know what you think.
-Sam