Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

[ QUOTE ]
December 6, 1999 -- This date gives two (2) sets of '666' to the occultist [12th month equals a '66' and the date itself yields the last '6'. The number '999' in the year gives an inverted '666']. Further, December 6 is nearly a New [Black] Moon. Whenever a witch wants to cast an evil spell, he does so either precisely at the New Moon, or as close to it as possible. On this date, the Illuminati plans to deliberately crash Galileo spacecraft into Jupiter. Several authors have reported that Galileo is carrying 48 pounds of plutonium, which would explode with enough force and heat to ignite Jupiter's gases into a small sun [The authors are: New Age Bill Cooper, "Behold A Pale Horse"; Christian author and historian, Ralph Epperson, "Freemasonry: Plot Against Christianity"; former Illuminist witch, Doc Marquis, verbally to me].

When Jupiter lights up, the Mass Media of the world is primed to begin to beat the drum that this spectacular event certainly must portend a coming Messiah.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-01-2007, 07:54 PM

You actually think there are advanced civilizations living underneath the crust of the earth?

Reaaalllyyyyyy?

Reeeeealllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Old 02-01-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mrkilla - If you are descended from a Freemason, you definitely have an "in".

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been semi cruious about it now I just need to locate that Masonic temple...

[/ QUOTE ]

23rd and 6th
Old 02-01-2007, 07:57 PM

Should I start a "skeptic's guide to conspiracy theory" thread? I'm fairly well-informed on the various types of thought on this kind of stuff.

As an aside, I've found stuff like this fascinating for a long time--I read Robert Anton Wilson's "Illuminatus! Triolgy in high school, and am currently re-reading it (after reading about R.A.W.'s recent death.) For anyone interested, it's basically the ultimate sci-fi/paranoia/conspiracy novel.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:57 PM

ed,

Another question...since so many of the Hollywood elite are Scientologists...any relation between the Church and the Illuminati?
Old 02-01-2007, 08:00 PM

At least they keep the metric system down...
Old 02-01-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where do you stand on 9/11? The story in the news or the one where the government did the entire thing then planted the evidence or somewhere in between (like the government didn't do it but knew in advance or something.)

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't want to get into this since im pretty sure most people in this forum have already done reading into this or probably seen some videos (loose change, 911: road to tyranny etc)
knew in advance evidence: Willie brown gets a call telling him not to fly, just before 911 (according to rumour it was Condi who called him [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Is the "Elite" really making Concenration Camps to reduce the world population?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think the camps are to reduce world population, we already have wars and diseases that can do that. The camps are more likely to hold "patriots" and other rebells that might not go along with martial law if it is declared after the USA gets attacked again.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...entration+camp
[ QUOTE ]
Is the Denver Airport as evil as they say?

[/ QUOTE ]
the whole denver airport conspiracy is about what appears to be some very strange looking murals inside the airport. According to conspiracy theorists there is a base underground the airport where supposedly a lot of the "missing children" go (read my earlier posts about missing children and slave rings).

Freemasonry at the airport

creepy looking mural at the airport, who knows what it means.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Should I start a "skeptic's guide to conspiracy theory" thread? I'm fairly well-informed on the various types of thought on this kind of stuff.

As an aside, I've found stuff like this fascinating for a long time--I read Robert Anton Wilson's "Illuminatus! Triolgy in high school, and am currently re-reading it (after reading about R.A.W.'s recent death.) For anyone interested, it's basically the ultimate sci-fi/paranoia/conspiracy novel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know he died recently. Jan 11 it seems. I've read his books as well.

From wiki about his death -- His writing, which often shows a sense of humor and optimism, is described by him as an "attempt to break down conditioned associations--to look at the world in a new way, with many models recognized as models (maps) and no one model elevated to the Truth."[1] And: "My goal is to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone, but agnosticism about everything."[2]

This is the real value in talking about these things. He used to say he was a guerilla agnostic.

I am anxiously awaiting the movie '23' starring Jim Carrey regarding this theme.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is the bird flu man-made like the aids virus was? Will this be used prior to the concentration camps to reduce world population?

[/ QUOTE ]
There is no doubt in my mind there is going to be an epidemic sooner or later. Might be the bird flu, might be the ebola virus. Infact there is already some conspiracy theories regarding the ebola virus, bible code believers say that philadelphia will be struck by ebola and the whole city will have to blown to bits in order to stop the spread of it (and it will be blamed on Iran). Ebola as far as I understand makes you bleed internally and externally to the point you are bleeding from your eyes.

Another conspiracy theory regarding viruses is the reports of people in africa saying that people that looked like astronauts (people dressed in astronaut suits) began spraying their villages with chemicals.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:17 PM

With regards to the missing children theme, more children go missing in DisneyWorld than any other place in the world. Every. Single. Year.

The hypothesis is that the whole theme park is just a giant and highly organized kidnapping ring.

Of course, more children congregate in DisneyWorld than any other place each year so this would make sense mathematically. I did learn somethings from the Special Sklanksy forum.