Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 04:14 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
Just got off the phone with VIP CS rep. She was very helpful, quick and decicive with her responses, bascially sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Take it for what it's worth:

I explained the situation, and she suggested I P2P to a non-US and have them immediately withdrawl the money. I asked if it would be a problem for them to send those funds to a poker-site instead, and she said DON'T do that. She said both accounts need to be certified (obviously). She looked at my account and didn't see any problem.

I also asked her about the situation of the non-US member accepting the funds from a US IP. She said to make sure my recipient is not in the US when he logs in to his NT account.

I have a friend in Canada who I'm going to ask to help me out. It appears that worse-case scenario for trying is that the accounts get temporarily frozen, and can be quickly fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has become a huge joke. Sure, you can have your money, you just have to know someone who doesn't live in the US. No problem.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stoxtrader was offering to buy Neteller money 3-4 days ago. Offer still good?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I sent a pm and he never responded. I'm also willing to sell my FTP money especially if anyone in L.A. is willing to work something out.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:16 AM

Location: Irvine, CA (originally from Taipei, Taiwan! ROC represnt)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I sent a pm and he never responded. I'm also willing to sell my FTP money especially if anyone in L.A. is willing to work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you want neteller money? lol
Old 01-27-2007, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you want neteller money? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like commerce poker chips. Thank you.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven
Old 01-27-2007, 04:21 AM

No longer interested, guys - found someone locally who I can trust. I can't vouch for stoxtrader, but he's probably your best bet.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:23 AM

Is stox in USA? Is he going to do this since he was reamed last time he offered.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is stox in USA? Is he going to do this since he was reamed last time he offered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure. Morello04 might be interested, and he's Canadian. Maybe he'll post here.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This has become a huge joke. Sure, you can have your money, you just have to know someone who doesn't live in the US. No problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more. But I'm beginning to shift my blame from NT to the "banks" who are haulting NT's transactions... and the banks are doing so because the gov't has threatened by example. So once again, I find myself blaming my wonderful democratic goverment.

When you think about it, NETeller tried to hang around as long as they could. Who didn't appreciate that? Then some former execs did something stupid and got arrested. Almost immediately after the ACH providers pulled the plug on them.

Don't get me wrong, NT sucks. They can't seem to do anything right. But it seems they're at least trying.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:41 AM

Location: Irvine, CA (originally from Taipei, Taiwan! ROC represnt)

[ QUOTE ]
I am from Europe and can help as long as you do the transfer first. I willl charge 5% (transfer fees included).
I am only allowed to deposit 10.000 at Stars today, so that will be the limit. Obviously I don't expect anyone to ttansfer me 10k, but when the sum of all small transfers hits 10k, that's it.
PM me if interested. I'll be around the next hour or so and will do the transfer inmediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here to post a positive trip report on this p2p transfer fiasco. So I pm'ed GreenDevil and we talked over msn about this. I have no idea who she is but at this point i'm quiet desperate. So I went with it and she exceeded my expectation in every way.

She basically walked me through every step and updated me just about every minute on what is going on. She comfirmed the transfer on Neteller and charged me a very modest 5% fee (1.9% transfer fee included) so i actually just paid her 3.1% fee. She proceed to deposit to Pokerstars and initiates a transfer while typing out her steps throughout the process. She then waits with me and will only leave if i confirm i got my money.

30 minutes go by. no money. Pokerstars support sent her an email asking her to confirm the transfer because the amount was for 2k and there was no transfer history between us. She then confirmed and the transfer went through within about 5 minutes.

overall a great experience and i'm glad i made the correct read and trusted her. thank you GreenDevil and I recommend her to anyone looking for a way to get money out of NT
Closed Thread