Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Are the Cards on Pokerstars Random?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I thought you said you were an accountant. Well, actually what you said was "I am accountant," and I didn't believe that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to see you're listening. I have allocated 90% of my working time to poker and the other 10% to accounting. The reason for this is that I can't stand to see people sitting at the tables holding on to money that should rightfully be mine. The 10% devoted to accounting is mainly volunteer work to charities. I feel like I am a contributing member to society only when I volunteer. I would not feel this way if all I did was take money from unsuspecting players like yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I play live, I always run into players like you.

Unfortunately for them, I always take their money because they "think" they play well, when in actuality they play pretty much the same everyone else does.

It's really fun to see them get upset also. You are most likely that type of player.

Inside, I just laugh - outside I do too.

Seriously, good luck in everything that you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt very much that you take money from players like me in live games. I don't play anything less than 100-200 live. And I generally tend to look down on players that don't play these limits or higher. Keep yucking it up at your limits that you are playing at though. Most likely 10-20 and 20-40. Players that play these games are jokes and don't have a clue what poker is all about.

Let's get one thing straight, "no one takes my money". If I don't have an egde then I don't play. I usually do have the edge though. And lets face it, you are most likely some worthless low limit player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh...low limit...maybe...

Worthless, clearly not.

Have you taken your meds? Delusions can be helped by many specific and generic drugs that have hit the market today. Look into them.

Good luck to you.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe that N88dh8lp is a pathological liar.

He has offered a wager, and I have accepted it - yet he refuses to confirm this.

He has offered to make his database available - yet he refuses to actually do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course he is. However, it isn't lying if he truly believes that he is telling the truth.

That's the way George Costanza beats polygraph tests and he would do the same.

The proof really, is that he will not take your wager.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe that N88dh8lp is a pathological liar.

He has offered a wager, and I have accepted it - yet he refuses to confirm this.

He has offered to make his database available - yet he refuses to actually do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

My database is available to people that I feel actually have the ability to look at the numbers and come to reasonable conclusion. I have looked at your past posts and you don't seem to have any analytical ability at all.

You did mention that you are in politics and that does not surprise me. I see you as a slime ball that is perfectly suited for politics. Josem to spell it out for you, you are a [censored] [censored] moron.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My database is available to people that I feel actually have the ability to look at the numbers and come to reasonable conclusion. I have looked at your past posts and you don't seem to have any analytical ability at all.

You did mention that you are in politics and that does not surprise me. I see you as a slime ball that is perfectly suited for politics. Josem to spell it out for you, you are a [censored] [censored] moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Awesome. Out of all the people who have posted in this thread, please name 3 people who you believe "have the ability to look at the numbers and come to reasonable conclusion."

2) You appear superbly qualified to identify morons.

3) Does this mean that you are withdrawing your offer of a wager on the basis of pre/post legislation tournaments?

3a) Why?
Old 02-11-2007, 09:32 PM

[quote
3a) Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I don't like you.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because I don't like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you like my money either?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The reason for this is that I can't stand to see people sitting at the tables holding on to money that should rightfully be mine. The 10% devoted to accounting is mainly volunteer work to charities.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. Seems like the other 90% is devoted to charity work for your poker opponents. Seriously dude, it is neither 1) the fault of Pokerstars, or 2) the fault of (winning) poster in this thread that you suck at poker.

Online is rigged. Against you. Because you can't play.

Run along now -- grown folks need to post.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:42 AM

I'm not sure about the OP, but I think there is a slight possibility that "Donk Donkman" is a gimmick account established for the sole purpose of yanking our chains. Then again, "Donk Donkman" is probably a serious poster.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I always limp AA-QQ in every position (or flat call). Then I go all-in on every flop regardless of texture, number of opponents or stack size. For some strange reason, I seem to lose much more than I should with these hands. Online poker must be rigged!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe I think this sums it up
Brian
Old 02-14-2007, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot prove that flying reindeers do not exist. I have no hard data to "prove" that flying reindeers do not exist. There are certainly plenty of people (most of them about five years old, and about equivalent in mental age to the morons on here claiming online poker is rigged with no proof) who believe that flying reindeers exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ever think of becoming a lawyer. Any sane judge would laugh you out of court. Your attempts to make my argument look weak by talking about reindeers is ridiculous and moronic. What I am talking about is perfectly feasible. What you are talking about makes you look stupid. Your attempt to discredit my argument by talking about somethning completely Asinine, will be seen by people as trying to manipulate them by making them believe that if they belive my argument is true that they also belive in reindeer.

Well, give the readers some credit, they are more intelligent than that.

[/ QUOTE ]
At most what you have come up with is a possible motive; you still have no proof other than anecdotal evidence. If you are alleging that the shuffle is not random the burden of proof is on you. This is where all the tin foil hat conspiracy theorys breakdown. No Proof.