Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Epassporte is the only funding option.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was just thinking,where the hell is the Epass guy that posted a week or two ago? Mightve been a good time to have been here.Anyways,i quit using Neteller about three months ago knowing that they were bailing,and have been using Epass since.Ive made numerous deposits via multiple sources into Epass,i also have made dozens of withdraws.Basically,ive been through every scenario so if anyone has any questions ill answer best i can.I only say this cause reading the threads last day or two ive seen alot of misinformation flying around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I filled out the info to sign up w/ epassporte and fund via checking account. I have to wait for the 2 small deposits. How long do these usually take before they show up? What do I say when I call the bank to ask about the deposits? After I enter the 2 amounts to verify the bank account, am I good to go?

[/ QUOTE ]This was one of the things that annoyed me when i started my Epass account.It took almost a week for the small "deposits" to hit my account.Then after that it took a few more days for my first deposit from my checking account to hit Epass,hopefully it will be faster for most.It was annoying at the time,but after that,other transactions have been fine.Youll just have to be patient when verifying with your checking account,no way around it.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was just thinking,where the hell is the Epass guy that posted a week or two ago? Mightve been a good time to have been here.Anyways,i quit using Neteller about three months ago knowing that they were bailing,and have been using Epass since.Ive made numerous deposits via multiple sources into Epass,i also have made dozens of withdraws.Basically,ive been through every scenario so if anyone has any questions ill answer best i can.I only say this cause reading the threads last day or two ive seen alot of misinformation flying around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I filled out the info to sign up w/ epassporte and fund via checking account. I have to wait for the 2 small deposits. How long do these usually take before they show up? What do I say when I call the bank to ask about the deposits? After I enter the 2 amounts to verify the bank account, am I good to go?

[/ QUOTE ]This was one of the things that annoyed me when i started my Epass account.It took almost a week for the small "deposits" to hit my account.Then after that it took a few more days for my first deposit from my checking account to hit Epass,hopefully it will be faster for most.It was annoying at the time,but after that,other transactions have been fine.Youll just have to be patient when verifying with your checking account,no way around it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see, thanks a lot. I'll just use the week or two to make sure Im a winning player when I start.. *Goes to master sticky to reread poohbah posts and rewatch all the vids watch vids 2 more times*

Haha, atleast I got a party to go to tomorrow night.. WITH GIRLS.. and BEER! I almost feel normal! Thanks again, haha...
Old 01-20-2007, 01:48 AM

Guys with experience using ePassporte... how long does it take for transactions from Stars/FT to hit your ePassporte account once you've initiated them? And then from there how long in terms of processing time from the moment you enter a withdraw from your ePassporte account to your checking account?

I'm trying to figure the total turnaround from poker site to bank account in a worst case "get the [censored] out" scenario, not that I see this actually happening but I want to have a plan just in case. Thanks so much.

EDIT: Also, how long does it take for a deposit from ePassporte to a poker site take to clear and be considered done with? Often times these ewallets allow the money to move right away but place a freeze for a period of time afterwards to make sure everything was ok. I hope this amount of time is near zero, but wanted to check what others have experienced. Again, thanks for your help.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:03 AM

Hey K,cash from poker site to Epass account is on par with other services.Depends on the site,but i found no difference in time vs`s say Neteller.From Epass to checking account is a few days min.,and you can only withdraw $600 at a time as a select member.Others might have had this number increased,but as a "Select" member that is the deal.Pain in the ass for sure,basically,you just drop $600 every day and in about four or five days you will see them start to hit your checking account one by one.Your last question is a good one,the cash hits poker sites like you said right away,but i did notice that it ofton would still be in pending mode for awile after that.I probably shouldve paid more attention to this,and time ect.,but i really didnt so i cant give you an exact answer here.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:06 AM

thanks for the info -- this is exactly the sort of input I've been looking for. The $600 limit for select members is new to me... I thought the limits were $500 and $1k??
Old 01-20-2007, 02:22 AM

Well,the original tranfer limit is $500,then if you become Select they jump it to $1000.I did this of course($5 fee),but this applies to merchant tranfers to and from.I still am only able to move $600 from Epass to my checking account in one day.Interesting situation involves their Electron Card($35 fee) though.It basically is a real life plastic card that can be used at any place that accepts Visa or any ATM that has eithor the Visa or + logo.Now,the withdraw limit from Epass using ATM is also $600,but it states on my account page that a can make 10 transactions per day.I only used the ATM to make one withdraw though,just for $200 to see if it worked,so i cannot verify if i read this information correctly you know.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:36 AM

Btw Mr.K,just wanted to say that all the posts you made in the legislation forum prior to and leading up to the recent troubles really were appreciated by many of us here.Ofton as others were just spitting out misinformation left and right,you were a voice of reason,thanks.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:36 AM

"this sucks."

you got it.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw Mr.K,just wanted to say that all the posts you made in the legislation forum prior to and leading up to the recent troubles really were appreciated by many of us here.Ofton as others were just spitting out misinformation left and right,you were a voice of reason,thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the kind words. I had something more formal typed up here... but I'm going to delete it and leave my comment at this: Things suck pretty hard for poker enthusiasts now that UIGEA is law, but it was definitely a very interesting experience for me talking with everyone in the legislation forum in the weeks and months before the bill became law. And yes, there was a whole lot of misinformation out there, but I guess that will happen any time there's such a hunger for info and so little of it to go around. I don't really post here on 2+2 anymore since I don't have any new or novel info to contribute and I don't have much time to play anymore either, but really I wish this weren't the case. Life goes on, I suppose...

Again, thanks for the ePassporte info!
Old 01-20-2007, 02:55 AM

Hey 5th cant tell you how much I appreciate you answering these questions. With that said, Im a little confused with their max Single Cash Transaction Amount for select its 1000 for standard its 500 does that mean that I can only cash out 500/1000 from full tilt or can i make a 5000 cash out. Also from what i understand you can use this card to buy stuff online. Say I wanted to buy a bigscreen tv for like 2k can this be done or is it a no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank You.
Edit:Also after looking it over there are 3 options for withdrawl 1) the visa card which i ordered 2)US Bank Account which I assume is a EFT like netellr 3)Bank Wire Transfer. What is a bank wire transfer it says to contact them to see if your account is avaliable for this. I will contact them eventually I just know that it will take forever looking for your advice if you have any experience with this