Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2007, 08:15 PM

Default Re: Is it ever alright to hit a female?

was buying smack one day and saw some skank we knew walking away after buying some herself. well one of the neighborhood "deebos" comes off a staircase and says to the girl, give me what you just bought. she says no. he smacks her, she wont let go. he punches her, she goes down but wont let go. he grabs her by hair and winds up again and she lets go.

not really 'is it ok ever' answer but a story.

i have also seen girls who would beat up a large % of 2p2ers and i wouldnt fault the 2p2er for at least fighting back. some chicks are very masculine and crazy.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:17 PM

You can never hit a lady, but you can smack a bitch.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:23 PM

Probably already said, but: If a girl starts a fight, she deserves whatever she dishes out.

Unfortunatly, 9 times out of 10 you'll get jumped by the surrounding male population the moment clock a female. So your best bet is to teach your kid brazilian Ju-Jitsu so he can stick the chick in a hold of some sort without hurting her.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So is it ever alright to hit a female? Give an example if you think so and if you don't think so tell your reasons why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is, and the scenario outlined is one where it is particularly legitimate. Both because she started the use of force, and the arguments that girls are much weaker are likely quite a bit less true in prepubescence.

[/ QUOTE ]

the sad difference between the youth of today and the youth of 'yesterday'.

i would never even consider hitting a female unless my life where legitimately threatened.

these days though, the kids figure if they are "dis'd" or someone is "in their face" or whatever other stupid little phrase you want to use...they have the right to pound/stomp whoever they please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, clearly a girl pounding on the other kid and actually going to town on him was just him being "'dis'd'". And him throwing her off of him was an unacceptable use of force. I invite you to tell me how you would react to a woman coming up and punching you in the face repeatedly without using force of any kind. I'm anxiously awaiting the old school response.

In pretty much any situation where violence is actually justified, I can't really see a very good argument as to the gender of the person you're going to inflict it on mattering.

[/ QUOTE ]

If my life where not immediately threatened, I would do whatever neccessary to remove myself from the situation.

If that means getting up and running away with my tail between my legs, so be it, I will still look much more like a man then had I punched a women.

I can deal with being hit and bruised or injured by a women without feeling the need to inflict harm on her. My body can heals just fine and I'm not even a cheerleader on Hero's!

Sometimes life doesn't go exactely as planned. I am an adult and can deal with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see why this shouldn't apply to anybody, rather than just women.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Agreed.....

Agreed.....although I never have done this.
Personally I would probably dump a women before I reached the point where I would bitch-slap her. If your married, then I would use the bitch-slap because marriage is a bigger commitment than dating and the realtionship is not as disposble...

Sean Connery is the man!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2007, 08:34 PM

Only in the sack...

Yugoslav
Old 01-11-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i have also seen girls who would beat up a large % of 2p2ers and i wouldnt fault the 2p2er for at least fighting back. some chicks are very masculine and crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

is the average 2+2er a buck forty?
Old 01-11-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A girl even dreams about it she better wake up and apologize.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shed still have the capability to knock your ass out

[/ QUOTE ]
Alobar,

Assuming we're talking average woman as in less than 150 and the most "lifting" she does is something along the lines of pilates, do you really think this is true? I've never been knocked out, so maybe I'm way off on how precise of a punch it takes to just lay someone out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think shes gunna knock you out with a straight right or something. But an average woman definitely has the power to knock a man out. Its likely gunna come from her legs, which means its not super likely. But my whole point was that I think most men vastly underestimate how much damage an adult woman could do to them, and how hard it would be to just play defense and not get hurt against 140 pounds of crazy fury.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah this is bollocks IMO. Firstly women have, on average, upper-body strength that's about 2/3 that of a man of comparable weight. And women, on average, weigh significantly less than men. There is a big diference here.

It also takes much more skill and/or strength than you think to do someone any damage in a fight. I've been kicked, kneed and punched in the face by guys but it's never done jack [censored]. And I'm not remotely a 'tough guy'. Then, after the first 4 seconds or so of a fight IME you will end up with one person grabbing the other, at which point it's damn near impossible to deploy any kind of effective blow. In the rare abscence of any intervention the winner then will end up being the person who throws the other on the ground, i.e. the stronger of the two.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:17 PM

Smack A Hoe