Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is Fucngr8t the biggest fish at Party 100/200 ?
Yes 20 21.74%
No 19 20.65%
There are others worse 53 57.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Ftp stole my money

just sent the following email to FullTilt support. if i get a response, i'll post it here.

Hello,
I am a professional poker player who is considering playing a large portion of my hands at your site. Today I came across a very troublesome post at twoplustwo.com concerning the confiscation of funds from a player. I realize that security and game integrity are of the highest priority and I appreciate that. However, this person's claims are rather alarming, especially the charge that no specific example of how the individual defrauded Fulltilt poker was given. It appears that the money was just taken. I would like to know that due process is exhausted before funds are seized. I have attached a link to said post below, and look forward to hearing your response.

Bob

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1
Old 11-28-2006, 04:53 PM

No I didn't close the 1st account and this is probally the only thing I did wrong and at the time I wasn't thinking about that. But once I opened up the 2nd account I didn't touch the 1st account so collusion is out of the question. Im sure they saw it themselves. I thank people for their support but all I really want is ftp emailing me a explanation how they came to a conclusion that I defrauded them, I feel offended by that statement and they are accusing me of being a criminal which im not, least they can do is explain to me how I am a criminal.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:55 PM

Annulus -- Isn't the question of two accounts sort of a red herring here? If the OP opened a second account because he reached the deposit limit (which is reasonable if one assumes the OP has a bit of a gambling problem and had that urge to play), then it is hardly grounds for such drastic action as confiscating his winnings. Even Doug said as much.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No I didn't close the 1st account and this is probally the only thing I did wrong and at the time I wasn't thinking about that. But once I opened up the 2nd account I didn't touch the 1st account so collusion is out of the question. Im sure they saw it themselves. I thank people for their support but all I really want is ftp emailing me a explanation how they came to a conclusion that I defrauded them, I feel offended by that statement and they are accusing me of being a criminal which im not, least they can do is explain to me how I am a criminal.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO!!!! DING DING DING!!!

If everything you say is true, then this is surely why did confisticated your funds. This is the only thing you did illegally. Why did it take so many posts to make this evident? You realize this is against all poker sites policies? But anyways, that is no reason at all to take your funds. You deserve your money back as you had no intention of colluding from my perspective. Hopefully this issue will get resolved. You owe us at 2p2 a huge thank you because we believed in you and finally got some information out of your tight ass. Good luck.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:59 PM

I do not have a gambling problem I play online poker to relax, I will not die over the money they stole from me, I am not even asking for my money im just raising public awareness that this site is not to be trusted and calling Ftp out to email me a detailed explanation on how they came to the conclusion that im a criminal, and why couldn't they explain to me after 2 1/2 months what led them to beleive that besides a email stating I defrauded their site and thats all they want to tell me.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:00 PM

What are FTP`s deposit limits? He wont answer that,can someone else?
Old 11-28-2006, 05:01 PM

It just seems odd,Epass is very tight with limits on money transfers.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:02 PM

Having 2 accounts open to the same name is an obvious violation. What were you thinking? Lets give FTP some credit for being strict and trying to run a honest site. However like I said if this is the case I don't believe confisticating your funds is the answer. Im going to sit back and let FTP Doug post and see what he has to say. But actually the more I think about it FTP is stepping up to the plate and running a very strict poker room. However the 2 months and no explanation is beyond me.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:04 PM

Epass is not tight with transfers for me as im a verified user. I can load up to 10k a day, its Ftp thats tight with limits.

Daily Max Remaining

Daily Load Limit $1,000.00 $1,000.00
Received Transfers 10 10
Single Transaction Amount $1,000.00 N/A
Number of Transactions 20 16

Request a monthly PDF Statement
Old 11-28-2006, 05:04 PM

Regardless of whether Eric cheated or not:

What the hell takes 2.5 months to do??
Seriously, if the guy has 13k or 14k being frozen then FTP owes it to the customer to get this finished right-away.

No, I don't know what goes on behind the scenes at an online-poker site.
But I can't imagine that if they are actually WORKING on this case that it would really take this freaking long.

Have we heard of ANYTHING similar EVER happening at Stars?

Even when Stars screwed-up like with TeddyFBI's mom they at least inform the customer of what is going on and even that whole situation didn't take anywhere NEAR 2.5 months.

All these frozen-accounts at FTP...and certainly SOME of them really were 'just checking' and are with people they later deem to be innocent anyway.

So for a potentially innocent person to have so much money tied-up for so long while they are sitting and twiddling their thumbs I find completely inexcuseable.

Obviously I don't know Eric and have no idea whether his account was frozen for other reasons besides the 2nd account.
But for $13k he deserves to know and deserves to have the situation resolved quickly.

And certainly also deserves FTP support to not be so freaking vague and mysterious.

The e-mails very much felt like:

Eric - I am still waiting for my money.

FTP - We're kind of busy right now. Maybe we will think about looking into your situation next week.

Eric - How about now? Is there anything else I can do to help? I'm getting a bit agitated and would like my money.

FTP - Sorry, we were having a Ro-Sham-Bo contest in the back-room and can't possibly be expected to actually care enough about your case to look into it right-away. Maybe next week if there's nothing better to do.

Eric - Now?? I really would like my money.

FTP - Nah, we still don't care enough to actually do anything about it. Keep e-mailing. We'll keeping blowing you off. Thanks for playing at Full Tilt. Enjoy!!
Closed Thread