Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2006, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Does anyone still watch Survivor?

[ QUOTE ]
To be fair, Jonathan didn't mutiny, Candace did and he had to follow. This is why Candace has been sent to Exile Island like 100 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell did he HAVE to follow?
Old 12-01-2006, 11:26 PM

after the most recent episode is there anyway parvati gets her annoying stupid self back into the game? shouldnt ozzy be getting a little more actively involved in ensuring victory for himself? i think he could team up with her and (temporarily) jonathan to get rid of yul and becky.

i still think the black girl will win.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:36 PM

If I was Ozzy I would just continue on like I'm going now. He probably could grab Parvati and start a new alliance that doesn't include Yul, but I don't think it matters because nobody will pick him to come into the final 2 unless the other choice is Yul, so he will pretty much have to win immunity on the last challenge no matter who he's with to get to the final 2. There's not much to gain and a lot to lose by trying to stir things up at this point.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:10 AM

I don't think Yul will end up winning the whole thing, the guy is WAY too honest. He told everyone he had the idol and even told Jonathan he'll take him to final two because he believes he will win against him. Guys like that will get voted out sooner than later. If he doesn't win immunity during final four, he'll find himself in the jury. Which makes me to believe that Jonathan and maybe one of the girls Becky or the other black girl (forgot her name) will be the final two. Ozzy is in the same boat with Yul, they'll have to keep winning immunity challenges in the end to stay alive. Jonathan is pretty safe IMO.

Adam and Poverty are just so clueless it's amazing, I can't see them get to the finals. Why were they holding out on the auction and complain about Jonathan afterwards? ridiculous.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:20 AM

Also I don't think Jonathan is as bad as the people in the show is making him out to be. When survivors know they need to vote someone off they overblow every little thing people say or do. They just nitpick things to death, and things get blown way out of proportion. Why get pissed off at Jonathan for winning all the prizes and food if you decide to hold out on the auction, complaining about his behaviour?

To me, it was way more classless for Candace to call out everyone when they were eating. Candace knew she was going home and tried to use any angle that she could. Calling out Yul and telling Jonathan that everyone hates him. I'm glad that she got sent to exile island every week and that she's out. In retrospect, Candace made a REALLY horrible move by mutiny. She was in a really good spot with her alliance and if they merge she wouldn't have any enemies and would've been in a better spot.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In retrospect, Candace made a REALLY horrible move by mutiny.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, the few extra days she was hoping to get with Adam were all spent on exile island.

And yeah strategically it was also retarded.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:05 AM

"I don't think it matters because nobody will pick him to come into the final 2 unless the other choice is Yul, so he will pretty much have to win immunity on the last challenge no matter who he's with to get to the final 2"

he will win the final challenge if it's stand on a pole forever like it has been for the longest time. he will win that challenge no matter what. so it's just a matter if he lasts until then which he will. actually everyone on the show probably made a big error in not kicking him out last night.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be fair, Jonathan didn't mutiny, Candace did and he had to follow. This is why Candace has been sent to Exile Island like 100 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was aligned with Candace and he knew the other tribe members were going to vote them off if it came down to it. They wanted to get to a merge and get with Adam and Parvati and create an alliance and were given an opportunity to switch and get that alliance up and running. Unfortunately for them they kept losing challenges.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:55 AM

I think the hidden idol basically gives Yul a pass to the final three. In order to get rid of him earlier, they would have to make him play the idol (which means that someone else goes home even without the most votes). Then vote him again.

If they can get rid of Ozzy, I think Yul has a decent chance to win the final immunity challange. If Yul is in the final two, I think his honesty will pay off, and he will win a landslide. (The only people who might vote against him are Candice, Adam, and Parvati because they are mad about not voting off Jonathan earlier.) But if it is Yul v Jonathan (which it could be) I think Yul takes every vote.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was aligned with Candace and he knew the other tribe members were going to vote them off if it came down to it. They wanted to get to a merge and get with Adam and Parvati and create an alliance and were given an opportunity to switch and get that alliance up and running. Unfortunately for them they kept losing challenges.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he had stayed, he would still have his alliance with Yul, Sundra, and Becky. Ozzy would also be friendly with them if they all survived to the merge (if they didn't, Ozzy would have been the one to go). If Jonathan had stayed, he would be on good terms with EVERYONE, and would have a fairly easy road to the final four (and if he got there, he would be a real contender, instead of someone that is being kept to come in second). I think the mutiny was very bad even after Candice mutinied. Of course, he only had 2 seconds to decide.