Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2006, 04:24 AM

Default Re: \"Official\" WSOP on ESPN thread (11/7) (2006 WSOP TOC)

[ QUOTE ]
Was Matusow berating Sexton about the WPT blind structure? After the hand where MS opens w/ AK, Matusow re-raises w/ JT, MS pushes, Matusow says something like "this is a poker tournament, we see flops, we play poker, there's all this play here. Pretty interesting, you like that?" That's how I understood it at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

You people who don't know how to play with less than 10 BB each don't know how to play real poker.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any more WSOP episodes left to air?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at Dannenmann walking 20 feet away from the table to call a friend and tell him about check-raising Howard Lederer on the flop with nothing.
LOL at Dannenmann desperately seeking attention by attacking Hellmuth at the 2005 TOC final table.
LOL at Dannenmann being one of the worst poker players I have ever seen on ESPN's WSOP coverage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have to say that that first point was something that really pissed me off after watching the broadcast of the WSOP05. I thought that that was extremely classless with what he said. I really disliked Danneman's after watching him do that to Lederer but eventually warmed up to him a bit after watching him in other events. I just liked his humor. Pretty much why I dont' think that I can hate Matusow/Hellmuth.. they just crack me up with their comments.