Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2006, 02:30 PM

Default Re: The best way to stick it to a racist

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

if i were a waiter i would not want to see a black person sit down at my table. does that make me racist? Yes, it makes me an racist .

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never been a waiter but from what i understand black people in general don't tip. they even call them Brown canadians because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think of myself as a racist, in fact some of my good friends throughout life have been of other ethnicities, anyway I used to wait tables and I will tell you, even my black co workers used to complain about blacks sitting in their sections (her words word in the convo "please, we both know my people dont tip for [censored] which is why I dont need this right now". In fact shes the one who told me the brown canadian joke (something about a beer bottle, how can u tell a brown candian from a regular canadian...it doesnt tip. I forgot the joke though) So wtf does it make a black person who complains about black people not tipping? I really dont think its a race thing, more of a generalization as far as money and status.

Also, lesbians are pretty [censored] tippers (even to women), while gay men are not for the most part.

Edit: as for my view, for the most part, yes blacks are [censored] tippers and on general will be one of your more demanding tables of the night. You can label it what you will, but 75 percent of the time its true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've worked with endless blacks (and every other race) that hated waiting on blacks because they are twice as demanding and do not tip as well as other races. There are of course many that do not fit into that stereotype. It is far worse delivering pizza.

The term Canadian is very common in tip industries.

BTW OP, if you do not like the service somewhere don't go there, go spend your money elsewhere.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

if i were a waiter i would not want to see a black person sit down at my table. does that make me racist? Yes, it makes me an racist .

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst post in this entire thread. It does not make any argument against the quoted statement. but furthermore, this is clearly a FYP, not a QFT, and a poor one at that. He didn't even change the "an" to an "a" to correct syntax.

paging [censored]
Old 09-10-2006, 04:04 PM

You´re a genius.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not sure how this thread is so long. answer is simple. have a black dude bone his daughter or wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

that likely already happened, thus his 10:1 policy.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:32 PM

clubs are fuckinggay. don't go to clubs.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:53 PM

Default Proctor and Gamble is Run By Satanists

[ QUOTE ]
I say this because i have a friend whose sister hung out with the owner of the club, and supposedly this club has a policy of 1 black guy for every 10 white guys (she actually heard him say it).

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. And did you know Proctor and Gamble is run by Satanist. I know because a friend of mine use to work there with the CEO's secretary. She said the the CEO openly worshipped Satan. www.snopes.com

[ QUOTE ]
This kind of crap gives me fantasy's of slighting the owners in one form or another, but I'm really at a loss as to how to, well, do my best to [censored] them.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are very wise to take vengeance based on the hearsay of a friend whose sister knows the owner.
Get a shotgun, rob the place, and shoot the owner while yelling at him, "Sleep in hell you filthy rascist!"
I can sleep soundly knowing there are people like you who see that justice is done.