Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Genital warts and Compound W Freeze Off

It's been two weeks now since I first used Compound W Freeze Off.

After the scabs came off, I put Neosporin Scar Solution sheets on all the areas where there were scabs, and left them on 24/7 (except to shower; then I'd put new ones on).

Some of warts are no longer there (as far as I can see), but some are. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I'm going to do another application of Compound W Freeze Off tonight on all the warts I can still see. This time, I'm going to follow a suggestion I heard elsewhere and trim the applicator to a smaller diameter so I don't freeze as much surrounding skin.

Hope this works for good this time.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:53 PM

Old 08-21-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to do another application of Compound W Freeze Off tonight on all the warts I can still see.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't do it. I'm too [censored] angry. I can't do it right now.

[censored]
Old 08-22-2005, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to do another application of Compound W Freeze Off tonight on all the warts I can still see.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you angry?
Old 08-22-2005, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you angry?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got divorced April, 2004. I am STILL dealing with this [censored].

I do a bunch of research, ask a bunch of questions, try a treatment that looks promising, get my hopes up, and nothing happens except wasting my time and money. I do more research, ask more questions, try another treatment that looks promising, get my hopes up, and nothing happens except wasting more of my time and money. I WANT TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.

The doctors I've seen so far have also been a waste of time and money.

As a side note, the lack of clear, correct, unambiguous HPV information for males is an embarrassment to the medical industry.

A little while ago, I met an incredibly hot girl - at a poker game, of all places. After a few weeks, I found myself at her house one night. Keep in mind that this was not some random piece of ass. We seemed to have a lot in common, enjoyed each other's conversation - hell, we even played guitar and sang together. Anyway, we were messing around, one thing led to another, culminating in her whispering in my ear, "I want you to [censored] the [censored] out of me." Hello! Wait. Two problems. (1) I had no condom with me. (2) I needed to tell her that I have HPV before I actually do [censored] the [censored] out of her. So, no condom no [censored] for that night - but I hadn't told her about the HPV yet. Days go by and, after much agonizing, I decided to tell her I have HPV. She seemed to take it well, then revealed that she, too, had had genital warts when she was in college, had had them treated, and hadn't had any warts since then. YES! This was great to hear because this meant that she UNDERSTOOD. Whew. But then, a funny thing began happening, almost immediately. She stopped calling me. She stopped IMing me. She stopped talking to me when I saw her in public. When I tried to call her, I got her voicemail. When I was actually able to get a hold of her on IM, her messages were short, monosyllabic replies that may as well have said, "I don't really want to talk to you, but I'm not going to come right out and say that, either."

I WANT TO MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.

And, tonight, I'm up late dealing with this [censored], I won't be able to sleep now that I'm angry thinking about all this, which is exactly what I DON'T need to be doing. I need to be getting some [censored] sleep so that my immune system can fight this [censored]. Which it ought to be damn good and ready to start doing ANY [censored] DAY NOW.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, dude. What happened? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

A nation of scumbag gambloors is rooting for you with every ounce of earnestness & good will left in their souls, if that makes you feel the least bit better.

D - E - X - X DEX DEX DEX!
Old 08-22-2005, 02:36 AM

I don't think I've ever felt so outraged about the injustice done to a stranger before.

I DEMAND JUSTICE.

I DEMAND HOT LOVIN' AND QUALITY COMPANIONSHIP FOR THIS MAN, AND ALL THE QUALITY TUCK-INS AND STORYTIMES HIS CHILDREN CAN STAND.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A nation of scumbag gambloors is rooting for you with every ounce of earnestness & good will left in their souls, if that makes you feel the least bit better.

D - E - X - X DEX DEX DEX!

[/ QUOTE ]

That does make me feel better, actually. Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2005, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do it man! DO IT!