Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2005, 03:20 AM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What makes you think any of them would be able to bite you anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was an undergrad there was this 100 pound sophmore freak that would get shitfaced off of vodka and start biting me. I would pick her up and throw her onto a couch/bed. She would bounce up like in about 2 seconds and then attack me again. The cycle went on and on. It happened every time she got shitfaced off of vodka. Not once did any of her bites phase me. If her bites couldn't phase me then there is no way a 5 year old's bite would. Well, the ear might be vulnerable. But if you are wearing a cup you will be ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

her bites didnt phase you cuz she was a drunk bitch who wasnt biting you hard. A 5 year old could rip a chunk from your skin if he really wanted too
Old 01-18-2005, 03:42 AM

most posters failed to notice that you get a cup. This makes you practically invincible to them. The only thing I can see them doing is having 10 or so go for your legs and then a 2nd wave crawls on over them to get at your torso, etc. Once they have your whole body pinned (which would require at least 30 dogpiled on ya), the only way to get you unconscious would be if the fattest one got a clear jump on your face/throat from the height of another little kid pyramid.

I'm going with 100+
Old 01-18-2005, 03:49 AM

just to go in a bit of a different direction...I want my magic number to be 1, so I can just plain [censored] his [censored] up. man would he get owned.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:52 AM

i think 100 is way too high. what happens when you have 40 to go and there are 60 of them sprawled on the floor? it's a basketball court, not a football field, you're gonna sprain an ankle stepping on a torso or crack your head after slipping on a huge pool of blood. then you have 1500 pounds of little kid smothering you.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:23 AM

The answer is 1, my daughter is that age and has been trained by hours of watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers combined with WWE wrestling.

A hit in the balls followed by a leap from the arm of the settee is generally enough.

The answer is also 1 cos the first five year old you hit will go running to their mam/dad and tell, either will come out and give you a good pasting.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:29 AM

I am 99% sure I could take on atleast 30.
This accounts for getting tired.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:33 AM

I think 100 is underestimating even after a day of training, they have weight of numbers but no skill and no real power in punches, biting is the only real weopon they have and as long as you stay mobile you would be fine, only so many can get at you at once.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think 100 is underestimating even after a day of training, they have weight of numbers but no skill and no real power in punches, biting is the only real weopon they have and as long as you stay mobile you would be fine, only so many can get at you at once.

[/ QUOTE ]
But you also have to understand that doing this would get very tiring very fast. And if they get you on the ground somehow and start jumping on your head and neck.. you're done.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:40 AM

I dont see how they would get you on the ground unless you tripped. At 5 you can pick one up and throw them into the group push them over easy I see it taking more than a 100 to get you unconcious, even if they got you down getting up would be easier than given credit for.

If you said 7-8 year olds I would revise it down a lot but at five I think its lots.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:51 AM

Hmm, that's true... the only way I could see them getting you on the ground is if you got very tired and they all started jumping on you, running at you, and pulling you down. The thing is I don't know how long it would take me to get that tired, since I have never tried killing a swarming pack of 5 y/o. So I conclude that the real answer is no one knows.
Although I'm guessing I could estimate between 30 - 200