Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2006, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars\' crack security team at work!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, the first thing I would do if it was my account is call the support line. Have you called them or are you just waiting for an email response?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars doesn't have a support line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? Well that doesn't exactly help their cause here. Morons.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:30 PM

LOL. One thing Stars support are not, is morons. (How the [censored] do you write that sentence grammatically correctly?)
Old 05-26-2006, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Suspending my account for "stealing" a penny is equivalent to arresting Bill Gates if I were to accuse him of pickpocketing me for $100.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your above statement is all anyone needs to read to understand why Pokerstars is right in their actions, and why you are dellusional (and wrong).

[/ QUOTE ]

No it was just a bad analogy. I would be pissed if Pokerstars closed my account if I was in OP's shoes.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:50 PM

LOL @ partypoker manager lecturing someone on customer service.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:23 PM

One thing to consider is that Dan's email from Stars may not contain the entirety of the evidence. Stars could have more details about other transfers from HoldumGod that none of us are privy to.

From Dan's perspective, yes, I can understand the annoyance.

From Star's perspective, they may have much more data with which to make judgements on the intent of this one particular transfer, therefore justifying their interrogation of Dan.

I guess it comes down to how much trust you have in Stars to do the right thing. That's an individual choice each of us has to make.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. One thing Stars support are not, is morons. (How the [censored] do you write that sentence grammatically correctly?)

[/ QUOTE ]

'Stars support are not morons'

Glad to be of help
Old 05-26-2006, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would seem that not having a telephone number for people to call doesn't make much sense. Easier for them since they don't actually have to listen to the complaints, but much more aggravating for players. They deserve a little flak for that IMO. The moron comment I thought was obviously just a little hyperbole.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing to consider is that Dan's email from Stars may not contain the entirety of the evidence. Stars could have more details about other transfers from HoldumGod that none of us are privy to.

From Star's perspective, they may have much more data with which to make judgements on the intent of this one particular transfer, therefore justifying their interrogation of Dan.

I guess it comes down to how much trust you have in Stars to do the right thing. That's an individual choice each of us has to make.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that. I mean how often do you hear "Stars froze my account" stories on the forums? Not very often, so I would suspect there is more to this than meets the eye.

John
Old 05-26-2006, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not very often, so I would suspect there is more to this than meets the eye.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its probably more like 2 cents and dan druff has been trying to play it down since the start.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that. I mean how often do you hear "Stars froze my account" stories on the forums? Not very often, so I would suspect there is more to this than meets the eye.

John

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, because their "experts" have an excellent track record of being correct. Have you already forgotten Jeff's embarassing and arrogant BS with the "bot"? Bottom line, they shouldn't [censored] up like this. There are other ways of dealing with this, such as holding transfers, putting a watch on someone's account while they investigate, etc etc.

[censored] em. Stars are a bunch of arrogant [censored]. I'll take Party support any day over these [censored].