Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Name three 2+2 posters you would like to meet..

[ QUOTE ]
JR
JSD
Tosh

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, old school anwswers...wonder whatever happened to tosh...
Old 10-12-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alobar!!
FFK
Gorie

There are others that are an obvious DUH...

[/ QUOTE ]

pfffft, how many opportunities have you had to meet me that you bailed on? 4?

[/ QUOTE ]

try when u give me more than a days warning!! And me being IN town...fine ill replace u then [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

and cardo...u have no business addressing anything about meeting me. I have never been friendly towards you and I have never committed to any "meet". Additionally, from the things I have heard you are one of the last guys I would want to meet with how you have interacted with other girls off these forums. And whether that is entirely true or not doesnt really matter all that much - the way you have acted and talked towards me is reason enough never to go out of my way to be around u. I have usually found out a few days before these get togethers and never been good enough friends with someone thats going to change up my schedule or come back in town to go (hello Im outta the country for 3+ months out of the year, let alone out of town locally even more - plus have other personal issues which keep me busy/away). Additionally, I have stated a number of times that at no point will I go out of MY way to meet people who have done nothing be spread lies, cast suspicions, and berate me. I have zero interest making time to "prove" who I am to people who have been so nasty to me. As I have stated before, the people I do care about know who I am and a handful of people here know me in person, that is all that matters to me. If people happen to meet me then so be it, but I will never go out of my way to put myself out there to people who have never even been the least bit polite towards me. Either way it doesnt matter, few of you understand my life, so I am sure you will just find something else thats wrong with me...

Ive barely even been around to post in over a year...get over it...
Old 10-12-2007, 03:35 PM

I really have no idea.

I will say shaundeeb is hilarious, I met him at TS a few months back.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:42 PM

peachy,

Get over yourself.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alobar!!
FFK
Gorie

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try when u give me more than a days warning!! And me being IN town...fine ill replace u then [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

and cardo...u have no business addressing anything about meeting me. I have never been friendly towards you and I have never committed to any "meet". Additionally, from the things I have heard you are one of the last guys I would want to meet with how you have interacted with other girls off these forums. And whether that is entirely true or not doesnt really matter all that much - the way you have acted and talked towards me is reason enough never to go out of my way to be around u. I have usually found out a few days before these get togethers and never been good enough friends with someone thats going to change up my schedule or come back in town to go (hello Im outta the country for 3+ months out of the year, let alone out of town locally even more - plus have other personal issues which keep me busy/away). Additionally, I have stated a number of times that at no point will I go out of MY way to meet people who have done nothing be spread lies, cast suspicions, and berate me. I have zero interest making time to "prove" who I am to people who have been so nasty to me. As I have stated before, the people I do care about know who I am and a handful of people here know me in person, that is all that matters to me. If people happen to meet me then so be it, but I will never go out of my way to put myself out there to people who have never even been the least bit polite towards me. Either way it doesnt matter, few of you understand my life, so I am sure you will just find something else thats wrong with me...

[/ QUOTE ]

your avatar is shiny.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alobar!!
FFK
Gorie

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Calm down.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alobar!!
FFK
Gorie

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I was going to say nobody but now I'd say

Peachy, Alobar and Anacardo

As long as I get to meet them all at the same time.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:50 PM

Old 10-12-2007, 03:50 PM

first to say "Brandi" ????

borodog, pvn and natedogg. and then iron, copernicus, and another random politics poster to play a 10-20 mixed game. I'll host.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:53 PM

After reading that long-winded peachy rant, I'm finally convinced that he is a she.