Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 06:30 AM

Default Re: I got slapped 1st time ever

wed:

I went to some fireworks show after supper. It was okay. After that i went to the bar strip here in vancouver. I was walking around outside and theres some short italian guy standing with a cutish dyed hair girl. The girl had just finished yelling at a passer by about how terrible his shirt was. Shes like "hey nice shirt!" "t-shirt is the new polo" or something like that. I talk to them for a bit. Within moments its evident that ive joined the fashion police. She is holding nothing back. Pink is out folks. "hey drop the pink you pink bitch". "get a job and a new shirt homeless bastard". Basically me laughing my ass off. It was reminsicent of what me and slider would do on the streets of hermosa after the bars shut and we are completely drunk.

long story short is that me, durnk hair dresser, and short gay italian guy went around the streets of granville yelling and berating people based on looks. It was so much fun. It also turns out these two had about 4 gay guy friends there and 3 dykish loooking (but probably just punk) girls. I established to them that im not gay. They were like "oh ok, neither are we!" . they allllll loved my shirt and thought i was hot. This is okay, since im human and like attention, but i dont tihnk i will let them get me drunk and ass rape me.

Overall berating people meanly all night on the street for our own fun was sick good. I [censored] up though today,,, i just didnt feel ON. i guess i got starbucks girls number and shes like "im sorta seeing someone" as shes writing it down. "ill be descreet" and that was that.

The [censored] part about tihs gay guy situation is even though these guys have NO shame and they are hilarious and loud and rude, I totally know they are trying to get my cack. Sort of a dilemma. Tomorrow ive decided that im gonna get 7+ numbers. Yes 7+. i will post how many I get.

Also im not going to update based on my life forever. maybe just weekly or 3dayly samples now and then. I think next monday ill make one and thhatll be the last for a while
Old 07-26-2007, 09:53 AM

You eat a lot of supper. You know, for a straight guy.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you familiar with NLP?

If so, what tactic specifically do you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

NLP is tight. Check out patterning, mirroring, and trance words.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:34 AM

Were you playing at - ? did you go to the River Rock ? theres the Pacific poker shoot out coming up in Aug 31- Sep 2
You should try some other clubs,Roxy is a hole , Au Bar is pretty good - or sky bar .. but thats on the weekends - GL
http://www.aubarnightclub.com/
http://www.clubzone.com/c1/Vancouver/Nightclub.html
Old 07-26-2007, 11:53 AM

Cumulo: It's good because it's funny and Dan seems more interested in having fun than picking up chicks...the ideal way to be. Aspiring fun pepple should take note that even though he sets goals, a champ is never desperate. Also that gays make good wingmen.

Pics of [censored]-friendly shirt plz.
--GA
Old 07-26-2007, 12:29 PM

NLP? Seriously? Stfu.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how did you become this awesome?

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel like a self conscious loser for 19 years and take steps to change that where you no longer give a [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

can you list those steps
Old 07-26-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how did you become this awesome?

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel like a self conscious loser for 19 years and take steps to change that where you no longer give a [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

can you list those steps

[/ QUOTE ]

just systematically desensitize yourself. You also systematically re-evaluate where you are and what you are doing - what you want and how to change parts of your life to get it.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:09 PM

One question Dan:

I'm not horrid with the women, but not great at the approach. Like today, I see a chick that is just the type of girl I'd go for. I'm at the airport, so, how would I break the ice and talk to her. I'm kinda awkward at that [censored].
Old 07-26-2007, 10:05 PM

advice: grow testicles ie be a man. Realize she isnt your perfect chick ever - and that shes just practice for your perfect chick. Also knowing that every girl is a freeroll helps too. Well.... some are reverse-freerolls but dont think about those ones haha. If you are afraid that your mind will go blank (what happened to me a lot) then the best thing is to just start walking. Once you get there words will start coming out and the anxiousness will dissapear.

doing cold approaches IS difficult, but its a skill and it can be developed. If you think theres ice - there is. If you walk up to her and treat her like an old friend youve known for a long time, she'll treat you the same way. If you talk to her in open ended statements (as opposed to interview style questions) she'll be way more sociable too. Talking to strangers like you talk to your good friends is also a skill that has to be developed. you dont get better theorizing on the internet though. You have to leave the house, and bother some people. One thing that really helped me was just engaging TONS of people around me in conversations for fun and being social. A fun thing you could try is say you see a cute girl sitting in a coffee shop while your buying your coffee.... be flirty with the cashier. It'll warm you up and make you hotter for the other girl since she'll notice women like you.