Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Kinda cheated on gf...bit of a moral dilemma.

lostsoul, i'm not gonna take sides in this argument just yet, but comparing love to driving a car or eating a good food is a dumb dumb analogy. You have to come up with a better argument if you want anyone to listen to you.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Op, you are a f***ing scumbag. Lol at the fact that you love your gf, but still want to f*** other women. Clearly you don't know what love is and you are a sad pathetic man-child with the mentality of a 14 year old. I hope you get caught and she dumps your cheating ass.

If you want to sleep with other women so bad, just be a man and tell her so. Tell her you still love her, but you just want to f**k other women on the side. I'm sure she will understand. Actually, just break up with her now. Quit being such a coward. Trust me, you will be doing her a huge favor. Myabe then she will actually be able to find someone who means it when he says he loves her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look up the term Evolutionary Imperative. You prolly believe in Jesus and other mystical things. LOL @ your implied definition of love.

OP, Cheat, when you feel like it. Don't allow it to hurt your GF in anyway if you love her and want to be with her. Do it with the awareness that she may find out 10 years later when you are married with kids.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please by all means help me. When u swore faithfulness who did u do that to? When u swore, was that legal or a relgious function? Have u ever read a marriage cerificate? Or divorce laws? not cheating isn't a law anymore and isn't even grounds for divorce in 90% of the states in the country. So if it is because u believe in god then so be it. If not then what?

[/ QUOTE ]

no its because you swore to the other person who is, in fact, very real. its complete [censored] for you to say you love them and care about them if you are lying to them and cheating on them. No one is forcing you to be monogamous, but you will never come up with a logical justification for telling someone you supposedly care about that you are being monogamous with them and proceed to be quite the opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who ever said I told her I wasn't cheating on her? She has never asked me. But think what u want man. Uhave your opinion and I have mine. What I do with other women doesn't change how I feel about my wife. That is how I feel about it. If u think that is wrong so be it. For u to think that is just a dumb thing to say, is dumb on your part. Do u really believe that are peopple out there that don't believe that. That is how I feel. I am not reasoning it, or making excuses. That is how I feel plain and simple.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fool around all you want, just two main things that you MUST do if you love your gf if you do this:

1. Do Not Get Caught
2. Do Not Start Treating GF Differently

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah holyfield makes the best posts

i love the title of the post, kinda cheated on gf, in the post he says well i didnt bang her
Old 06-12-2007, 05:32 PM

Would you want to hold and comfort and be with your wife every night for the rest of your life through good times and bad if you knew that every couple weeks she bends over and lets her co-worker stick his [censored] deep inside her?

Lying cheaters make the world a worse place overall. Our morals in our society have taken a slide and i fear it's only going to get much worse in the future generations.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fool around all you want, just two main things that you MUST do if you love your gf if you do this:

1. Do Not Get Caught
2. Do Not Start Treating GF Differently

[/ QUOTE ]

IF you're going to continue doing it, then just break up. Don't sit there and say you love her while you're [censored] behind her back and lying about it.

Break up or stop cheating. You either want to be with her or you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sad, sad, misguided soul. Why? Why should he break up with her? He can love her and still bang other women. Just because u have sex with another women doesn't mean u love the one u are with any less. Do u drive another car at your job? does that mean u like your own car any less? Do u ever eat different kinds of food? Does that mean u love your favorite food any less? Have u had more then one pet in your life? Does that mean u love the pet u had when u were alittle kid any less? U only get one shot at this world might as well enjoy it while u are here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the stupidest analogy I've ever read. And I won't bother insulting you, because I know you don't care. But simply put, you don't really know what love is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do know what love is. I also know what happiness is. I do know once u open your eyes and actually see the real world and not fairy tale land u live u will realise that I am write. I love the insult and then the comment I am not going to insult u. If u want to insult me feel free. I would enjoy it. I would love to hear your arguement. Not your comments. Don't say something is stupid and then give nothing else. Whats the point of that? U did nothing to try to change it, all u did was bitch about it. U did nothing. If u think something is stupid say why. If feel something about something make a point don't comment on it and leave it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't insult you, I said the analogy was stupid. That isn't you, you just made it.

You obviously don't know what love is, because if you truly did, you would not be [censored] other chicks behind your wifes back. You know doing it would hurt her if she knew, and you know relationship with her is probably over if you tell her. You use the excuse that it's your guilt etc. but basically thats just being a pussy because you can't live with the consequences of your actions, and that sir is living in a fairy tale land. I have never cheated on anyone and I never will, these are my principles of course, and I don't try to force them on anyone, but as we are discussing it, then I call [censored] on you knowing what love is. You really don't pure and simple. You just think you do and blame the fact that you are unhappy with your life on the fact that you are 'not wired right' when in reality, you are unhappy with yourself and your life and therefore you create yourself a second life which no one is privvy to apart from you which gives you the excitement and the feeling of being wanted that you don't get in your 'real' life with your wife.

That's what I think, and I know your reply will just beat on about how you aren't a scumbag and that you do know what love is and that you love you wife who you constantly cheat on. But anyone who has really been in love will know this is absolute bs.

You are an unhappy person. And you are contsntly justifying things to yourself, like on these boards, and i'm sure you do it irl too that what you do is ok. But it isn't. Your wife would probably kick you to the kurb in an instant if she knew your secret life and she'd be right to. And you would deserve it too. So I hope she finds out one way or another so she doesn't have to live a lie for the rest of her life without knowing about it.

People like you make me sick.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:39 AM

I have never thought for a sec my wife wouldn't leave me if she knew. I know what everyone thinks about people like me. I can and have in the past lived with the consequences of what I have done. I have been caught before, and lived with it. I have been through a divorce and lived with it.

As for the insult. I just love how people frame the way they speak so not to come across as the [censored]. Why not say what u really think. U started to toward the end of your post. But u still held back from actually saying direct things toward me.

Acually I am very happy in my life, I have never said otherwise. This is as porbablly as good as I get it in my life, but I know I won't convince u of any of this. Either way, we will agree to disagree. At the end of the day u are only accountable to yourself. No one else. U can only rely on yourself in this life, no one else will no matter what be there for u. U think that about your wife, or your family but it doesn't always happen that way. Trust me on that. I wish I was wrong there.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never thought for a sec my wife wouldn't leave me if she knew. I know what everyone thinks about people like me. I can and have in the past lived with the consequences of what I have done. I have been caught before, and lived with it. I have been through a divorce and lived with it.

As for the insult. I just love how people frame the way they speak so not to come across as the [censored]. Why not say what u really think. U started to toward the end of your post. But u still held back from actually saying direct things toward me.

Acually I am very happy in my life, I have never said otherwise. This is as porbablly as good as I get it in my life, but I know I won't convince u of any of this. Either way, we will agree to disagree. At the end of the day u are only accountable to yourself. No one else. U can only rely on yourself in this life, no one else will no matter what be there for u. U think that about your wife, or your family but it doesn't always happen that way. Trust me on that. I wish I was wrong there.

[/ QUOTE ]

we will agree to disagree. At the end of the day u are only accountable to yourself

I agree wholeheartedly with this comment.

I don't direct things directly at you, because I don't know you, you could well be a nice guy. And it isn't for me to judge or direct comments at you personally, that isn't my intention. This thread was just discussing the situations of cheating etc. and I gave my opinion, I happened to pick your post to reply to because of your poor analogy. But my comments are directed at people that cheat in general and not at you personally. I know many people, some of which are friends that cheat. And while I am completely against what they do, it's up to them to live their life and make their own mistakes etc. If they ask me about it then sure I'll answer but I won't offer up any comments on the subject. They know my feelings, and they don't want to hear what I have to say so they don't ask and thats fine.

I get frustrated/angry at your posts mostly because I really can't fathom/understand your thought process. Not understanding things pisses me off also. Of course if someone did this to my sister/good friend etc. then I would direct personal comments, but in this thread it isn't my intention.

Like you said, agree to disagree.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:49 AM

I apologize for saying u were directing your comments at me/insulted me. I am use to, to many people talking out of the side of there mouth, and not having courage to actually say what they are thinking. But like u said also agree to disagree.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:21 AM

If you really love somebody, do you do things like this even though you know this will hurt them if/when you get caught? I have real difficulties cheating because I would feel very miserable with the fact that I've hurt the person whom I love deeply, so much.

And you can say that if you don't get caught,no harm is done, but the fact that you say you will live with the consequences if you get caught means you know there is always a possibility that you really hurt the person you love.

Can it be that some people have no problems hurting the ones they love, while others can't live with that?

It just sounds really weird that you are loving somebody deeply and are willing to do that to them.

Whenever I get in a position like this I break up with the girl, regardless of how much I love them and how much I regret it afterworths.