Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I find a new 5 seed?
Yes 11 40.74%
No 16 59.26%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Re: My roommates girlfriend is a piece of [censored]

Wow. Hi thread.

My apologies for my 'disappearance'. After I moved in here it took me a while to get my [censored] all set up. I went through a bit of a life change when I got here though. I've been living at home where my closest friends like 30 minutes away, all summer. Compare that with everyone being within 10 minutes of me, and it's a pretty big change. I was very drunk/high for my first 10 days or so, when my academic workload caught up with me. In short, I've been swamped with school/social [censored] and really haven't really had time for browsing 2p2 or even playing poker for that matter.

Anyway, updates updates. The day after moving day scum had stayed over, so I was obviously going to have to confront Ty sooner than later. That night our landlord stopped by to take care of some water problem in the other unit, but stopped by our place as well. After she left, I had my conversation with Ty and Scum about her being here. I was a little drunk (not stupid wasted obv), but the conversation went something like this:

Me: Hey man, we have to talk about scum being here all the time, especially if our landlord is going to be randomly stopping by, like tonight.
Ty: Yeah, I'll have her move her car tomorrow
Me: Ok, but I'm talking about if she[landlord] stops by and continues to see scum on a continual basis, I dont want to lose my SD or get [censored] over with charges like the tennents they had last year (BG: The girls who lived in our place last year got [censored] over for having too many guests all the time).
Ty: Don't worry about it man [changes subject to beer pong or something]
Me: Well I just wanted to throw it out there that it's not okay with me if she's always here, because of priot events knowwhatimsayin?
Ty: Ok...
[long awkward pause]
[Exit me]

The thing is the whole time during this conversation, scum was in the room and not even looking at me or appearing to pay attention at all...

Anyway, the conversation seemed to had worked initially, because she was actually NOT IN MY APARTMENT... for like 3-4 days. Still, those days are great. The place is totally different (better) when she's not here. Recently, she's been gone Friday through Monday, but still for the majority of the week she's been increasingly more around, talking about her period, not having changed a bit for a third consecutive summer.

So off to a mediocre/poor results, but on the bright side it really hasn't been terrible when she's here. She still entertains us with her horribly unwitty [censored] she says, but she hasn't had any serious tantrums that resulted in my stuff being broken. I'm sure this is just for the time being, but I can't say I haven't been having the sweetest start to my college year, ever [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think now the only thing to do is wait for the inevitable catalyst event, and then re-approach Ty or scum. I have a side bet with my friend that it will be before Oct. 1st.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:29 PM

GOD

DON'T WAIT

SERIOUSLY DON'T

YOU HAVEN'T ADDRESSED THIS AT ALL
Old 09-22-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
GOD

DON'T WAIT

SERIOUSLY DON'T

YOU HAVEN'T ADDRESSED THIS AT ALL

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT...what is so hard about TELLING him she cant stay there. "I live here too, this is my place to live, she can't stay here, AT ALL. It violates our lease and I dont want her here." Simple as that. (though I guess for whatever reason I'm not getting, it's not that simple or you'd have said this to him already.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:20 AM

dude you guys. tell me the magic words to get this guy to tajke control of his bitch. i had nother convo w him tonight about how that bitch ruins our potential fun. shes such a buzzkill. i went to a party tonight with 9 girls and 2 guys including me, and he wouldnt wingman cuzh e had to pick her ass upf rom work. not that that mattered. done deal

im drunk n college is grrrrreat!
Old 09-24-2007, 07:42 AM

Tell him she can't step foot into your apartment. Get your other roommates to help. Send him the link to this thread.

If that doesn't work, kill her.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:40 PM

Grown some [censored] balls and tell him that she cannot stay here and if she continues to stay here I'm reporting you and her to the landlord.

Your friend isn't much of a friend if he's ignoring this for so long. And you have no spine for not fixing this the instant it occurred.

Only reason I can see him hanging around this girl is if she's really, really good in bed.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:58 PM

I would like to see more pictures of scum please. I am still stuck on the fact that she looks the way she does yet gets away with things I would only let Jessica Alba get away with it. Do you have any pictures of her not passed out that you can post?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude you guys. tell me the magic words to get this guy to tajke control of his bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, time to reevaluate the apartment pecking order:

Smut > Roommate > You.

Your roommate has already taken control of his bitch, just not his girlfriend.

You have to be prepared to actually Have A Confrontation. Not "This isn't OK with me," he says, "OK," you walk away, status quo continues. There has to be a solution. E.g.,

"So, by 'OK' you mean you understand that she can't be here any more, or 'OK' like I have to take this up with the landlord? I don't want to do that, but things have come to a head here."
Old 09-25-2007, 04:25 PM

hmmm she has her problems, but she sounds WAY bettter than my ex-wife

Would you mind sending me her Phone #?
Also... is "Scum" her real name or just what she likes to call herself?
Old 09-29-2007, 05:12 PM

ROFL THIS THREAD IS AWESOME.

The pic made me lol my ass off. Reading the OP I pictured her as a really hot, [censored] up chick used to getting her own way because of her looks. Now I see the pic - wtf is your friend doing with her!?!?!?