Married 111 20.59%
Separated 1 0.19%
Divorced 10 1.86%
Widowed 3 0.56%
Voters: 539. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2006, 03:37 PM

Default Re: this chick is fat, yo

[ QUOTE ]
I feel that this problem is a lot worse than you say it is. What is happening here is intelligent people are propogating a culture that effectively destroys most women's self-esteem before they know themselves well enough to have a good picture of themselves as an individual.

I dont think, however, that the correct response is to turn around and establish a culture seeking to do the same thing towards males.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I may hurl.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
duck,

[ QUOTE ]
i certainly make judgments about the appearance of all people, men, and women... but i don't talk about it in anything like the same way that men do, neither do most of my female friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the fact that we're open and honest with each other about our judgments somehow makes it worse? Whoa.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a lot of different language to say the same thing. and just because i think someone is slightly overweight, i wouldn't say things like damn you a fool for trying to bang that bitch, or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Different types of people use different language. If you don't like lockerroom talk, find a different forum with less males.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*****FOR THE WIN*****

LOL is Elaine's mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, I am Elaine's mother-in-law. I am Edward's mother....

[/ QUOTE ]

head....about to....EXPLODE!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

well this is just too damn cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought everyone knew that. It's not been a secret. Come to the viewing party for the TV show and say hi....
Old 05-17-2006, 03:38 PM

guids,

I feel the same way as you. My female friends do it, my girlfriend and I do it, my female coworkers do it. The things I've heard come out of some of these chicks' mouths never cease to amaze me.

This is about finding some sort of moral high ground that just doesn't exist.

yasher
Old 05-17-2006, 03:38 PM

I read you your post and all I could think was "Wow, this bitch is dumb". But then I realized thats why women are called dumb bitches. Must have been another realization from God. Twice in two days. I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!
Old 05-17-2006, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vehn,

"Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as [censored], agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?"

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

Nice.

[ QUOTE ]
I feel that this problem is a lot worse than you say it is. What is happening here is intelligent people are propogating a culture that effectively destroys most women's self-esteem before they know themselves well enough to have a good picture of themselves as an individual.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree completely.

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think, however, that the correct response is to turn around and establish a culture seeking to do the same thing towards males.

[/ QUOTE ]

also agree completely. i was more just making a point. someone actually PMed me to start a rating thread using the fat pictures, and i made this point. just that i think it is all foolishness, and an eye for an eye doesn't work. good point.

[ QUOTE ]
guys like to make assumptions about the way girls talk with each other about guys... there are some girls that are just as harsh, but it is in no way the majority. girls certainly don't have things like commonly accepted "rating" scales, and it isn't an accepted reality amongst women that one needs to receive a certain rating on this scale to be eligible, regardless of things like personality or intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree that, from what I've seen, women are less superficial than men when considering eligibility (though it gets closer the older men get).

However, if the idea you are getting from these message boards, is that the same superficial judgments passed on women (again, based soley on their pic) on these boards, is similar to judgments passed in real life... I would bet you are way off.

-Al

[ QUOTE ]
Vehn,

"Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as [censored], agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?"

[/ QUOTE ]

fantastic. best. movie. ever.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:40 PM

I dont think I have ever really taken offense to anything said about a chick on this forum, or in real life for that matter. I tend to take the stuff written on here in stride and laugh because I just picture the poster of the comments as some skinny, pale, college kid who has only had sex w/ 1-2 girls.

I myself like to rate chicks in my own mind and on this site. I dont rate dudes on their monatary worth or by their looks for the most part. I tend to value intelligence and humor above all else. Fancy cars and paychecks are of no interest to me.

I just find that sometimes on here guys have crazy standards of what constitutes hot. Obviously, some thin, tan, big breasted woman is going to get a way better score for looks alone on a site like this. That doesnt mean that those are the only chicks these guys will bang (well, some of them anyway).

Everyone has different tastes on here. One dude will post a pic of his GF and a bunch of people post "I'd hit that" posts and others throw up in their mouths a little.

I think it's obsurd to take anything written on here personally. If you dont like what's being said and you cant laugh it off, stop reading it. It's mostly in jest and all BS anyway. And the people that are serious, well that's just their P.O.V. and I hope that they actually get those girls who meet their standards.