Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 06:41 AM

Default Re: Brandi 2 tabling right now (Flirty B on Stars)

Pimpprexel - Are you guys back together?
Old 07-19-2007, 06:41 AM

so srsly - who is Brandi?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pimpprexel - Are you guys back together?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, we are friends.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So pathetic. The girl sits on her couch and wants to play some poker, drink a glass of wine and relax and you idiots harrass her. Do none of you guys have girlfriends, families, any form of outside non internet activities? Such a sick vicous cycle. You guys rant about why are they so many Brandi threads and why is she such an internet celebrity, yet you guys are the ones creating this. She didnt say a word while playing and deanrover6 starts verbally threatening her. Sits in a 15/30 game with 100k so he can insult her and not play. OHHHH Dean you feel like a man insulting and trying to intimidate a girl? I know you wont be able to answer ME on stars since your chat is now suspended. You threatened Brandi and told her you were "going to fly in from Chicago tommorow and [censored] her"... Why dont you try picking on some boys instead of 115lb girls? Come talk to me and disrespect me like you did Brandi for no other reason other than your obivous lack of self esteem and insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg this whole forum is getting levelled by brandi, lol. pimprexel = brandi

i remember her first post under this name a few months ago
Old 07-19-2007, 07:30 AM

Pimprexel is such a doormat it's sikkkkkk.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:48 AM

it wouldn't be worth my time to bother this girl and I only find it slightly humourous, but there's no way you can deter a group composed of a lot of young, reasonably cash rich, often lacking in self confidence poker players from verbally attacking a girl when there is a lot of evidence to suggest that this girl practically makes her living preying on young poker players high on cash and low on self confidence.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To all the morons defending her,

FullTiltPoker allows players the option to turn off observer chat, and even player chat if you're feeling crazy. What that means is you can make it possible to NOT see what observers (or "railtards" in some circles) are saying. My theory on why hers is left on is one of two options:

1)Sklansky is wrong and she isn't that smart, nor does she have potential at anything in life.

2)She likes the attention of being an internet pseudo celebrity

signed,
Gobias

[/ QUOTE ]

3) She's playing on Stars, not Tilt [censored].
Old 07-19-2007, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

FullTiltPoker allows players the option to turn off observer chat, and even player chat if you're feeling crazy. What that means is you can make it possible to NOT see what observers (or "railtards" in some circles) are saying. My theory on why hers is left on is one of two options:

1)Sklansky is wrong and she isn't that smart, nor does she have potential at anything in life.

signed,
Gobias

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

4) Stars has the same options [censored]
Old 07-19-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

signed,
Gobias

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

4) Stars has the same options [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

5) She is a worthless [censored] <font color="white">

[/ QUOTE ] </font>
Old 07-19-2007, 08:43 AM

IF Brandi didnt want the attention she would be an attention whore, she is that (amongst other things: liar, thief, hooker, sociopath- I could go on).
There is no reason why a woman can't make it as a respected poker player, even if she is hot- The broad that got deep in the ME looked hotter than Brandi, but you dont see her waving her breasts and exchanging sex acts for money; obviously she got way more attention during the ME than almost everyone else, but she got this through good poker in addition to looking good. From all accounts Brandis ability to play is nothing in comparison to her pseudo-celebrity status, how often do people whos greatest poker achievement (other than being called solid by MattSuspect) is a mid table WPT cash get interviewed by pokernews?
If Brandi really didnt want the attention she would change her FTP username (didnt she reveal in when begging once?). If she thinks its +EV to keep it then turn off funking observer chat, stop posting exploits on the intertubes, stop intentionaly rounding up attention, give back the stolen money... soon Brandi would become unremarkable- but well all know thats not what she wants