FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: Penn State 2+2ers

I was at the East games more than 3 years ago...once

1/2 and .5/1 = too much for me

Sorry, not rich.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:50 AM

Ok, all of my friends and people that live at the University Club wouldn't want to play stakes high enough for us to be happy with (ie. they'd play 10 dollar buyin with like .25/.5 blinds and think its high stakes). I still think we could use my place to play, but it would have to be all 2+2ers, which doesn't seem like it should be a problem.

I'm kinda robusto in online dollars, but in real money, I'm actually kinda broke while I try to get the roll for 2/4. That being said, I think the highest I can go in stakes is 50nl. I'd also consider the idea of playing a tournament, but would prefer cash. I'm really busy this semester, but I'm thinking the best times for me would be like 8-12ish on Thursday nights, or 7-11ish on Sunday nights. I would be able to grab beer for everyone as long as everyone throws in some money. Also, we have a pool table and foosball table in the basement where we'd be playing.

I created a facebook group. If things fall apart at my place, or if I'm just to busy to host a game, we can all still figure out how to get a game going through this group. Also if you hear of any other games going on that need players, write it on the board.

Ok, let me know what you guys think. I got some work to do and then the Eagles game, so I won't be back until later tonight.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:22 PM

I joined the facebook group. 50 NL is fine with me if that's what everyone wants.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 PM

i joined the group too. 50nl also sounds much better to me than 25nl but w/e....all for fun i guess either way. i was away this weekend hope i didnt miss it or anything.

for a psu/osu ticket i think anything under $175 is reasonable for whoever asked. I also find that prices go down as it gets closer to game time. best bet might be to just try to get one outside the stadium on gameday.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:08 PM

blahblahblah i played in the east game like once last year. i thought it was just wayy too slow. online is much better. also we were playing full ring and i probly had a vpip of about 20 going and everyone thought i was the biggest nit in the world lol

when did i remember you? cuz i dont now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all these psu 2+2ers? any of you play in east last year? I basically ran the game every night 1st semester. I would actually be pretty surprised if anyone we played with was 2+2 since they basically all sucked. and thanx for remembering me sampy i feel honored. also, how much should i be willing to shell out for a ticket to the osu game?

[/ QUOTE ]
I played nearly every night two and three years ago, but only played a few times last year, partly because the games died down and partly because of laziness. What's your name (PM if you'd like)? I'd probably recognize you.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
blahblahblah i played in the east game like once last year. i thought it was just wayy too slow. online is much better. also we were playing full ring and i probly had a vpip of about 20 going and everyone thought i was the biggest nit in the world lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ur retarded i swear. its ken. and u didn't remember me i was joking and was kinda hurt.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all these psu 2+2ers? any of you play in east last year? I basically ran the game every night 1st semester. I would actually be pretty surprised if anyone we played with was 2+2 since they basically all sucked. and thanx for remembering me sampy i feel honored. also, how much should i be willing to shell out for a ticket to the osu game?

[/ QUOTE ]
I played nearly every night two and three years ago, but only played a few times last year, partly because the games died down and partly because of laziness. What's your name (PM if you'd like)? I'd probably recognize you.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you alex levin? if so i remember u.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ur retarded i swear. its ken. and u didn't remember me i was joking and was kinda hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol sorry bro
Old 10-23-2007, 10:45 PM

I'm poor. Lower the stakes, the better.

We also have to get some degen gambling games in. NL Omaha with deuces wild or something like that.