Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Re: party poker grindload

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IM actaully playing in 4 grindroll donkaments [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]LOLZ im gonna win me a wii [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes finally i make a finally table after 4 prevouis attempts in grindrolls [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Beat:Currently frozen final tables [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Were you in the 12.5k too? Any idea on what they gonna do about it? I supposedly won a Wii, but can't see it anywhere... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you check your mailbox? Maybe party sent a runner and it's there already.

The instructions can be found from the grind's t&c
Old 09-09-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The cash prizepool in the 20k grindroll was short with about $3600. Compared to last week it looks like the money has been removed from places 21-100, so if you cashed here you should send party a mail and ask to be credited with the correct amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:29 PM

Wow, they screwed up with about everything.

Letting players take both reloads in the first week, vip hosts promising a non-existing reload for the second week, tournaments freezing up, incorrect prize pools....

.. which brings me to the following question: when - if it's happening anyway - will the car draw be taking place? Nothing in their T&C's about the date&time on that.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, they screwed up with about everything.

Letting players take both reloads in the first week, vip hosts promising a non-existing reload for the second week, tournaments freezing up, incorrect prize pools....

.. which brings me to the following question: when - if it's happening anyway - will the car draw be taking place? Nothing in their T&C's about the date&time on that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Something seems to have gone totally screwy with Party's tournaments today. The weekly "Clash of the Titans" HU NL tournament for the winner of the weekly leaderboard seems have gone wrong and somehow 244 people managed to enter. WTF???

Old 09-09-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beat:Currently frozen final tables [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Were you in the 12.5k too? Any idea on what they gonna do about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Last week there was a frozen table during the top 20 as well - anyone know how they compensated the people on the non-frozen table?

Everyone on the frozen table makes the final table while only one person on the non-frozen table makes it. Completely retarded.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:52 PM

so there is no reload bonus for the second week?.. I sent party an email about it and they conveniently ignored that part of my question..
Old 09-10-2007, 07:59 AM

Juk,

I believe that our accounts gets credited with $400 and if we want the wii we need to email them inside of 7days otherwise they just release the $400 restriced funds from our account.

I decided to accept the cash as i was planning on selling the wii as a few friends have them and dont have time for computer games really.Also they dont sell for much more then £200 on E-Bay so no point [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

GG

PartyScout [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2007, 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Juk,

I believe that our accounts gets credited with $400 and if we want the wii we need to email them inside of 7days otherwise they just release the $400 restricted funds from our account.

I decided to accept the cash as i was planning on selling the wii as a few friends have them and dont have time for computer games really.Also they dont sell for much more then £200 on E-Bay so no point [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I'm just gonna cash mine as also don't play computer games much anymore, but I just can't seem to see the $400 listed on my account page. Can you see yours listed somewhere? I've sent Party an e-mail but as always they are soooooo slow to reply...

Old 09-10-2007, 11:52 AM

No,cant see it as yet.Like you said it should show but it doesn't.I have not emailed them yet maybe i will wait untill you get a response.PM me with the response please when you get it.Im sure it's all cool as PP never stiff no1.All about the table image [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As said on T&C's withing 7days if we dont request a Wii we should recieve the full amount in cash into our accounts.So i make this another 6days before it's worth me bothering to email them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No,cant see it as yet.Like you said it should show but it doesn't.I have not emailed them yet maybe i will wait untill you get a response.PM me with the response please when you get it.Im sure it's all cool as PP never stiff no1.All about the table image [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As said on T&C's withing 7days if we dont request a Wii we should recieve the full amount in cash into our accounts.So i make this another 6days before it's worth me bothering to email them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
After the farcical mess Party has made of the Grind promotion, I don't trust them not to just forget... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I've also asked about the date of the drawing for the Mini, as there doesn't seem to be any mention of it anywhere in the T&C.

Will post when they reply.