Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Naked people in locker rooms

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do the women's locker have this same problem? old ladies walking around all naked?

[/ QUOTE ]

My gf says that nudity is also an issue in women's locker rooms... but like in men's locker rooms, many who are naked are not that attractive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not everyone sexualizes the naked body. Particularly when the person is doing something mundane like changing clothes, washing their face, etc.. These are not sexual acts, they are every day things that people might find convenient to do without getting dressed first. I mean, do people nowadays really skip showering after a workout to avoid being naked in a locker room? The people at the gym the OP refers to are not ashamed and frankly if someone else puts a sexual spin on their nakedness it is not really their concern. They are not coming on to someone so who cares.

LOL at "nudity is also an issue in women's locker rooms". What is next "omg, someone farted in the bathroom?!?!"

Just when I think society is getting more permissive generation to generation (which I think is liberating and good) I read something like this and get confused. Don't people today want to be more liberated than their their parents?

KJS
Old 07-02-2007, 07:46 PM

How about 20 naked peeps standing in line to use the toilet that you're sitting on and there's no stall door. Sorry basic training flashback.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about 20 naked peeps standing in line to use the toilet that you're sitting on and there's no stall door. Sorry basic training flashback.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable that would be. I remember back in high school, the bathroom stall didn't have a door and I was sitting there taking a dump and this filipino kid was standing there talking to me and asking me questions about my car stereo. I was thinking wtf??!!! Not now!!

But as far as the nakedness in the gym goes, I think a lot of men are uncomfortable with being naked around other men is because they're afraid that the size of their dong doesn't quite measure up.

After high school football and wrestling practice, the black athletes would take showers together and acted exactly as if they had clothes on. These black fellas were NOT insecure in being naked because they knew that their dongs were pretty big, whereas, the white athletes would quickly hop in the shower, face the wall and keep to himself.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:58 PM

I didn't join the Navy cause I didn't want everybody to see how small my penis is.