Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: NYU Dave v. NYU Dave 100/200 NL: Two hands.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dude ahnuld,

please dont hijack this thread with your talk about dave's play...no one cares.

this thread is about how stePhENutS,,,,,owes tons OF MONEY all over,,,,TOWN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are an AZHLOE RBK.I have been a complete gentelman the last few months with my posts/responses/whatever and some nitwit with 3 posts comes out of the woodwork posting some garbage,and you get a [censored] woody
Grow the [censored] UP already man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve, you are no gentleman. A gentleman wouldn't post insulting comments about guys he plays with on a message board assuming he's remaining anonymous. A gentleman pays his debts and I only post the fact that you lost a ton of money to these so called fish because they are my friends. We actually had a conversation about you a few weeks ago when the USPC was aired and one of these so called fish stook up for you when people were commenting how bad the editing and announcers made you look. Now you post insults about them on the internet but I dont recall you ever calling either one a fish to their face, especially not when you were shipping stacks of chips to them across the felt. They both happen to be stand up guys, real gentleman who play fearless ultra aggressive high stakes live poker. Players go through big swings playing @ $25/50 & $100/200 NLHE but both of these guys win and lose graciously, well minus the shredded decks.
I just hope I'm there when you cross paths with either of them i would pay alot of money to see the look on your face and hear what kind of mealy mouthed dribbled excuses you came up with for what you posted. They both read it, I made sure they did, and they laughed. Not cause your post was funny though, they laughed because what we have here is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Stick to your tournaments where you can only lose the buy in you won through a satellite because your moneys no good in the cash game. Unless you bring it with you, of course thats fine but you know you can't play on paper, like a gentleman would. I may be a nitwit but I am no dead beat. And I don't like guys like you talking trash about my friends. Simple as that.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:48 PM

Listen Dude!

I dont know WHO you are but this will be my first,and last direct response to you:

1.First of all ,you obviously know who I am now,so why dont you identify yourself tough guy?
2.The comments about Duron and Al (who also I know well) were made regarding a post about the game he was in,in general,and thet fact that they throw money around like its water.Being an AGGRESSIVE/fearless player as you say does not scare me,nor make you a better poker player
Players go through big swings playing @ $25/50 & $100/200 NLHE but both of these guys win and lose graciously, well minus the shredded decks.

3.The punks on this board like to start trouble quite often,so if you are going to call me out,then I am going to defend
4.Russian AL's(legitimate business my Azz) + Duron's( rich little daddies boy)net worth x 10= <,than "stephen the dead beats" networth...lol....thats the FUNNIEST part of your idiotic post.
5.Since you know where I live ,you can come anytime with ,your gangsta' friends to ANY which one of my Long Island homes to "collect your debts" ...lol
6. And the bottom line is you have it the other way around my friend,becaues if you know the LI club scene like you say,I took more money out of those clubs(albeit small club wins),and MONEY is owed to ME in fact,that is not even worth talking about on this forum,and that is why I dont frequent the club scene(among other things like the robberies,scams,thieving [censored] owners,etc

Later Dude,
Stop by and say Hello!

** there was NEVER an intention to insult AL or Duron,beside anything but loose ,no-reguard for money type players.In fact I always thought they are decent guys to me
Old 07-28-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
strangely no denial of owing tons of monies all over

[/ QUOTE ]

JON,

You have turned out to be another skinny-azz trouble maker,and(if I am not mistaken) was standing over my shoulders at the WSOP at every event I was in like a [censored] parrot, looking for staking money like a the little dweeb you are.I would keep my mouth SHUT if I were you with your insinuating comments.You seem like the kid that HAD to get beat up on a regular basis when you were younger!

Did you run out of your short stacking BR JACKASS?

~stephen feraca
Old 07-28-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

JON,

You have turned out to be another skinny-azz trouble maker,and(if I am not mistaken) was standing over my shoulders at the WSOP at every event I was in like a [censored] parrot, looking for staking money like a the little dweeb you are.I would keep my mouth SHUT if I were you with your insinuating comments.You seem like the kid that HAD to get beat up on a regular basis when you were younger!

~stephen feraca

[/ QUOTE ]

STEPHEN,

I am liking, you more AND MORE as a result...of these faaanntaaastiiiiicc,,,!!! posts in DEFENSE OF YOUR HONOR!!!
Old 07-28-2007, 09:21 PM

more than one boy can call himself nyu dave, but only one man can call himself stephen "NUTS" feraca
Old 07-28-2007, 10:22 PM

Hi Steve, My name is Pete, they all call me skateboard Pete, even though I have never set foot on a skateboard. I have alot of tattoos, like to talk/be gregarious at the tables and am extremely handsome so I'm sure you know who I am. Bet you didn't think I was gonna tell you who I was did ya? How do ya like dem apples? I think it's pretty pitiful to flame people anonymously I was waiting for you to respond before I stated my name. I don't think I have ever spoken a word to you but I have played at the same tables as you a few times, never in cash only in tournaments. I don't have anything against you personally. Honestly I don't, I just don't like what you wrote about my friends. If I had seen you in person I would have said all this to your face but you haven't been around in awhile so I had to address you here. I never posted on this forum until I read your comments. I never had a reason to. Checkraise asked about Al & Duron and you had to get involved and put their business on here. Screwed up thing to do considering that they don't post here or read forums or play with many people who do. You probably didn't think anyone would ever see it but you were wrong. Al & Duron are my friends. You insulted them. Simple as that. You want to put other peoples personal business on the internet, guys who would never be on here and you know that, thats just wrong. It's called dry snitching. So your a deadbeat and a snitch. I asked a few people who might use the name stephennuts and they all said it was you. i was surprised, you never came across as that kind of guy. I assumed it was some 22 year old kid who plays $1/2 and took a shot at the bigger game and got felted. I would never think that anybody who played on a regular basis would make such disparaging remarks about people they played with. When I told people what you wrote they laughed. Then they told me that you owe money. I never said you owed me and I'm not gonna name names on here thats peoples personal business and I would never run my mouth about it in detail. You say in one sentence that you never meant any offense but go back an read your posts, they are insulting and they insinuate alot of nonsense. like the comment about Al. Read it again buddy, you are coming off like a jerk off. look:

4.Russian AL's(legitimate business my Azz) + Duron's( rich little daddies boy)net worth x 10= <,than "stephen the dead beats" networth...lol....thats the FUNNIEST part of your idiotic post.

Now that comes off as a little bit insulting doesn't it?
Now you want to use the word "gangsta" and make things more nefarious than they are, no one said anything about gangsters. It's just not something you should throw around lightly. I don't have any gangster friends and you don't owe me or any of my close friends money so I don't have a reason to knock on your door but if you owed me $17.80 I would have no problem looking you up. You are obvioulsy a very fancy man with a huge net worth, I mean you put it so eloquetly so it must be true and you obviously own mansions all over Long Island. I never said you were broke. Word is that you owe poker players money. Word is you are a producer in the cash games. You calling someone a fish and a donkey is a joke, especially when you lose money to the same guys you are insulting. If these guys have such a disregard for money why would they lie? Doesn't make alot of sense does it.
You used to play 3 or 4 days a week on L.I. but now you never show your face? Alot of guys worry a lil bit about the cops and the robbers but the owners do their best to protect the players and it doesnt stop any of the guys from playing poker. There are plenty of private games that are 100% secure but you dont play there either do you? Are you really that scared that you miss out on all the dead money you so obviously know is out there, ripe and ready for you to come clean up? Maybe you don't want to carry cash around, thats understandable but you can always go on paper. No wait, you can't. Your word is no good. Gentleman like me and my friends you mentioned have good credit at any club on the Island so we dont worry about carrying around a large amount of money, we square up after the game. Sounds nice doesn't it?

And just out of curiosity if being fearless & aggressive doesnt make someone a better player what does? Taking ten minutes to decide whether to call off all your money with A 6 off? Or does that just make you better at getting camera time? Just wondering champ....

You are gonna owe a few people apologies Steve, you were out of order. You know it, your ego can't be so big to think that you have a right to speak about people the way you did. If it turns out that I'm wrong and that you don't owe anyone money, I have no problem coming on here and retracting what I said about you being a deadbeat. But you will still be a dry snitch, thats just the way it is. However I'm pretty sure that the people who told me that you owe aren't lying, again they have such a disregard for money they have no reason to but if by some bad beat I was wrong, then I would admit it. Thats what gentleman do. Most likely though, I won't have to. I'd lay odds on it. You got caught flaming people, you never thought anyone would see it but they did and now, if you really are a gentleman, you owe a few apologies. If you do that then feel free to stop by and shake my hand if you see me. We can have a laugh. If you don't, then just tell your story walking. In the words of a famous club owner "You're not getting it buddy, you've got no shot. I'm all in from the bathroom."
Old 07-28-2007, 10:28 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

JON,

~stephen feraca

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i defended you when people were attacking you before the wsop, i would just expect someone being accused of something this serious to respond to those allegations
Old 07-28-2007, 11:17 PM

all you nyc guys seem crazy, cant wait to meet you in a few weeks (if i'm lucky enough to be 'invited' or whatever)
Old 07-29-2007, 12:52 AM

skateboard Pete,

You are my new favorite poster. Welcome to HSNL, hope you stick around.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Listen Dude!

I dont know WHO you are but this will be my first,and last direct response to you:

1.First of all ,you obviously know who I am now,so why dont you identify yourself tough guy?
2.The comments about Duron and Al (who also I know well) were made regarding a post about the game he was in,in general,and thet fact that they throw money around like its water.Being an AGGRESSIVE/fearless player as you say does not scare me,nor make you a better poker player
Players go through big swings playing @ $25/50 & $100/200 NLHE but both of these guys win and lose graciously, well minus the shredded decks.

3.The punks on this board like to start trouble quite often,so if you are going to call me out,then I am going to defend
5.Since you know where I live ,you can come anytime with ,your gangsta' friends to ANY which one of my Long Island homes to "collect your debts" ...lol
6. And the bottom line is you have it the other way around my friend,becaues if you know the LI club scene like you say,I took more money out of those clubs(albeit small club wins),and MONEY is owed to ME in fact,that is not even worth talking about on this forum,and that is why I dont frequent the club scene(among other things like the robberies,scams,thieving [censored] owners,etc

Later Dude,
Stop by and say Hello!

** there was NEVER an intention to insult AL or Duron,beside anything but loose ,no-reguard for money type players.In fact I always thought they are decent guys to me

[/ QUOTE ]

stephen,

serious question, what level of education did you attain?
and what was the name of your english teacher?
also, please list any prescription medications you are currently taking.
Closed Thread