Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 01:47 PM

Default Re: A Thought I Just Had (psych/theory)

[ QUOTE ]
you brats doesnt even know how lucky you even are to live.

consider the fact that there are billions of sperms swimming around in a mans ballsack. Now then think back in time, when your mother and your father had intercourse to create you, how big chance do you think it is that you are the winner ?, if your father and your mother didnt have intercourse at that exact second, you would have a probably 1 to a couple of million to live today since your sperm was a little bit stronger. What if they didnt make a green light that day ? or their server at the restaurant took one step to the right to delay one second for their check or food ?. consider that you are here by chance in the first place, and you are probably better off than 99% of all the living [censored] sapiens of this planet. What is poker when it comes to bigger manners like, what the hell are we doing on his planet in this galaxy in this universe and why is it here?
altough I cant say that i dont get tilted lol.
Mikael T.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now I understand why you play to kill.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drunk epiphany bump play2kill?

[/ QUOTE ]

Intelligent dissertation - punctuation = drunk rambling.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:04 PM

However this theory doesnt apply to people who think that everything is ment to be and everything is decided for a reason, Which actually is not that unreasonable. Lets say that you do a map on the universe and you know every atoms place in the universe and u could do a logical map of it where you could count out every atoms next move (also in your brain), could you then count out what would happen in the future ?, if this theory is correct and with super technologhy maybe in the future you could. although we have to consider the fact about kvantum physics which says that randomness actually exist within atoms( I dont know the details ) but it doesnt make much sense to me. altough what do I know im just a poker player trying to live life at the best in my animal instinct ways as a person.
good post though i dont wanna be depressed 20% of my life( bad downswings) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 01:18 AM

wacko
Old 09-15-2007, 04:39 PM

I believe you are referring to the pattern mapper??
Old 09-15-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However this theory doesnt apply to people who think that everything is ment to be and everything is decided for a reason, Which actually is not that unreasonable. Lets say that you do a map on the universe and you know every atoms place in the universe and u could do a logical map of it where you could count out every atoms next move (also in your brain), could you then count out what would happen in the future ?, if this theory is correct and with super technologhy maybe in the future you could. although we have to consider the fact about kvantum physics which says that randomness actually exist within atoms( I dont know the details ) but it doesnt make much sense to me. altough what do I know im just a poker player trying to live life at the best in my animal instinct ways as a person.
good post though i dont wanna be depressed 20% of my life( bad downswings) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

how can you separate any 2 ideas or things in the world into 2 separate entities? what defines anything but your own mental constraints? etc etc.
Old 09-15-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike T? That's not right, that's the guy from the EPT in Barcelona. He was telling everyone he was play2kill, but I asked some friends who had actually met play2kill in Vegas and that's a different guy.... who ru? I'm confused.
Old 09-15-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can you separate any 2 ideas or things in the world into 2 separate entities? what defines anything but your own mental constraints? etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they are different, It's two different theories depending on how this universe works, which we do not have enough information of yet, Theese two theories however would apply depending on how it works. True ?, and yes theese are just my thoughts, but they make total sense to me, Seems like you are very deffensive about this, please explain further.
mike t
Old 09-15-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mike T? That's not right, that's the guy from the EPT in Barcelona. He was telling everyone he was play2kill, but I asked some friends who had actually met play2kill in Vegas and that's a different guy.... who ru? I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mikael T plays on play2kill account 99% of the time, the rest is the barcelona ept winner Mark T
Old 09-15-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mikael T plays on play2kill account 99% of the time, the rest is the barcelona ept winner Mark T

[/ QUOTE ]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, gotcha

I was so confused about this, ty